ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Back in the late 50s and 1960s, the CIA did some experiments at Ivy league schools, and inside prisons. They found test subjects and basically got them to volunteer for social and psychological deconstruction. They wanted to tear these very smart students and psychopathic criminals down to their basist element and see if those tactics, coupled with LSD use, could be used to interrogate Soviet spies and then turn them.

The program was called MK Ultra.

Would you like to know some of the Americans that volunteered for these experiments?

Ken Kesey-- you know him as the guy who wrote "One flew over the cuck-oo's nest".
Ever hear of Robert Hunter? He wrote a ton of songs for....... The Greatful Dead...... nothing weird going on there..... right?

Ever hear of a guy named Whitey Bulger? Ya, biggest mob boss in Boston history. While he was in prison he volunteered to get time taken off his sentence. How'd that work out for Boston crime when he got out?

Then there's this one kid who was at Harvard at 16. Volunteered because he wanted to impress and befriend a world renowned scientist at Harvard. The kid was a hellacious mathematical genius. Wrote his PhD paper on mathematical harmonics--- yes, he used math to explain sound and harmonics. At the time, there were about 5 people on the planet that could verify his paper and work. Incredibly smart. Well he went on to start building bombs and blowing people up. His name was Ted Kaczynski. You know him as the Unabomber.

All these people were deconstructed by the CIA. All these people went on to do some pretty weird sh!t in their lives. I'm not a conspiracy theorist because we now know MK ULTRA was real. But you gotta know, if CIA was doing sh!t like this back 50 years ago, what are those sick, twisted fvckers doing now?

And how many active shooters have been subjected to something like Unabomber was?

Don’t forget Frank Olson he was one of their own but not necessarily a knowingly voluntary participant. His family exposed a lot of things after Frank “fell out” of a high rise window

So what other freedoms are we going to let fauci crap on? How about gun rights? What better way to skirt the constitution than attacking 2A with a health crisis label via cdc & nih?

Not sure why the link reads as a robot check, it is good though.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
So what other freedoms are we going to let fauci crap on? How about gun rights? What better way to skirt the constitution than attacking 2A with a health crisis label via cdc & nih?

Another example of the dictatorial powers of Fauci and the CDC. This is only Fauci’s unofficial view, but I predict that the definition of being “fully vaccinated” for purposes of the vax mandate will soon include the booster.

The vax mandate, which doesn’t recognize those that have had Covid and have natural immunity, is draconian. But, to include the booster requirement is beyond words.

I hear folks say we’re “becoming” or “will soon be” like China or a Marxist country. Wrong. We “are” there . . . Present tense.

They will only stop when we get kinetic. You know this. We simply have to be prepared to go all the way.

Another example of the dictatorial powers of Fauci and the CDC. This is only Fauci’s unofficial view, but I predict that the definition of being “fully vaccinated” for purposes of the vax mandate will soon include the booster.

The vax mandate, which doesn’t recognize those that have had Covid and have natural immunity, is draconian. But, to include the booster requirement is beyond words.

I hear folks say we’re “becoming” or “will soon be” like China or a Marxist country. Wrong. We “are” there . . . Present tense.

Not that I agree with vax mandates, in fact I an completely against them, but this is not the first time vaccine mandates have happened in Texas. In 1898 in Laredo, the Texas Rangers broke down doors and forced people to take the small pox vaccine. When the people of Laredo refused and rioted the Texas Rangers started shooting. Just saying that it has already happened a long time ago.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

Violate my civil rights and I will treat you the same if you were threatening my life. I will use the minimal amount of force necessary to terminate the threat.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Not that I agree with vax mandates, in fact I an completely against them, but this is not the first time vaccine mandates have happened in Texas. In 1898 in Laredo, the Texas Rangers broke down doors and forced people to take the small pox vaccine. When the people of Laredo refused and rioted the Texas Rangers started shooting. Just saying that it has already happened a long time ago.
True but those were actual vaccines unlike this c19 experiment. Have you received your annual small pox, polio, mmr booster recently? Why not? Oh, it's because those vaccines actually worked.

If "fully vaxxed" people weren't still catching the rona I'm sure a strong majority of us wouldn't even give it a second thought. It's similar to the 50/50 flu shot every year, if you are compromised you SHOULD get it but you aren't mandated.

I'm no stranger to having all sorts of questionable crap injected into my arms but I signed away my rights so others may keep theirs. It's starting to feel like a deployment prep but as a civillian now.

So the Mavs will now require proof of vaccine or a covid test within 48 hours in order to get into a game. Fine with me, but ...

Cuban said that its simple - if you don't have covid, you can't spread it. This is the kind of statement that drives me crazy. We are seeing examples of people with the vax still getting covid. We are being told that the vax lessens the severity if you do get it. But we are not being told that if you get the vax you will not get covid. (BTW - a clean test 48 hours before the game does not mean you can't catch it in the ensuing 48 hours). If Cuban's statement is true, then I go back to the basics - if you can't get it once you have the vax, then why in the world would you worry if I've been vaxxed or not? So much inconsistency. FWIW - I got the shot. Fauci and his team need to man up and say they are doing the best that they can but there are no definitive answers on any of this.

True but those were actual vaccines unlike this c19 experiment. Have you received your annual small pox, polio, mmr booster recently? Why not? Oh, it's because those vaccines actually worked.

If "fully vaxxed" people weren't still catching the rona I'm sure a strong majority of us wouldn't even give it a second thought. It's similar to the 50/50 flu shot every year, if you are compromised you SHOULD get it but you aren't mandated.

I'm no stranger to having all sorts of questionable crap injected into my arms but I signed away my rights so others may keep theirs. It's starting to feel like a deployment prep but as a civillian now.
Totally understand

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
They will only stop when we get kinetic. You know this. We simply have to be prepared to go all the way.

Come on man. Nobody's "coming for your guns" or any of that bullshit. They said Obama was going to "get everybody's guns" too, but of course it never happened.

Stop messing around.

Reactions: outhereincali
Come on man. Nobody's "coming for your guns" or any of that bullshit. They said Obama was going to "get everybody's guns" too, but of course it never happened.

Stop messing around.
Maybe. Times change. Our nation is nothing like it was when Obama was in office. We no longer have a southern border. We are seeing a massive increase in the size, and power exercised by the federal government. The nation's debt is becoming unsustainable. Progressives are exploiting/driving wedges between races, genders, and producers of wealth and consusers of government largess. The Covid response exacerbates/accelerates these changes. All, while American's are seeing their constitutional rights erode.
Too many people naively accept this. Kind of like the frog quietly sitting in the pot while the water temperature slowly rises to boiling.
Times change...

Stop messing around.
Who said anything about guns?

Did I say a word about guns?

You just pulled that sh!t out of your ass.

I said there's only one way to stop them.

Cvnt face Pelosi's nephew Governor Newsome says all kids from K-12 MUST be vaccined.

Here's an idea for a sign for you folks living in Cali--

"DEAR GAVIN,

If you touch my child, I will fvcking kill you!"

Love,

California ppl with common sense

For all of you fear mongers out there. Look at this picture and ask yourself how in the hell are we still playing this charade. It's all a power grab folks.
10zO3mw.png

Maybe. Times change. Our nation is nothing like it was when Obama was in office. We no longer have a southern border. We are seeing a massive increase in the size, and power exercised by the federal government. The nation's debt is becoming unsustainable. Progressives are exploiting/driving wedges between races, genders, and producers of wealth and consusers of government largess. The Covid response exacerbates/accelerates these changes. All, while American's are seeing their constitutional rights erode.
Too many people naively accept this. Kind of like the frog quietly sitting in the pot while the water temperature slowly rises to boiling.
Times change...
This is all true. Nailed the sentiment

For all of you fear mongers out there. Look at this picture and ask yourself how in the hell are we still playing this charade. It's all a power grab folks.
10zO3mw.png
Remember brilliant dr fauci had us all believe children would contract aids through sharing cereal boxes with parents. Lol

Reactions: clob94
Who said anything about guns?

Did I say a word about guns?

You just pulled that sh!t out of your ass.

I said there's only one way to stop them.

Okay, but bro, don't you think you're getting a little to wound up about a vaccine?

I mean, kids have to get other shots before they go to school, right? Doesn't that count as a "vaccine mandate"?

Look, I'm with you if you're saying that the democrats are a bunch of fvck ups. Okay? If you're not happy with them, I get it. Neither am I. But honestly, you sound a little unhinged when you start talking about shooting people over requiring vaccinations. A lot of guys on this board look up to you, and I'm just thinking maybe you could do a little better for their sake.

And before anybody goes off on me as woke or whatever, let me just say I'm just like everybody else on this board. A guy with a mortgage, a couple of good kids, and a wife that talks too much. Just an everyman.

If I'm coming across as a pr!ck, I apologize, but just think about Clob, okay?

Times change...

Okay. Do you think this is the first time the USA has experienced social and political upheaval?

Okay, but bro, don't you think you're getting a little to wound up about a vaccine?

I mean, kids have to get other shots before they go to school, right? Doesn't that count as a "vaccine mandate"?

Look, I'm with you if you're saying that the democrats are a bunch of fvck ups. Okay? If you're not happy with them, I get it. Neither am I. But honestly, you sound a little unhinged when you start talking about shooting people over requiring vaccinations. A lot of guys on this board look up to you, and I'm just thinking maybe you could do a little better for their sake.

And before anybody goes off on me as woke or whatever, let me just say I'm just like everybody else on this board. A guy with a mortgage, a couple of good kids, and a wife that talks too much. Just an everyman.

The vaccine requirements for kids that have been in place for decades include vaccines for mumps, measles, smallpox and polio. Those diseases are proven to be highly fatal for kids - up to 40% according to some studies. That scientific data has been commonly accepted for decades by scientists and everyday citizens. The push back with a Covid vaccine for kids is centered on the science and data that proves that kids are NOT in any serious danger of getting Covid or even spreading it to anyone. It's all total nonsense and an aggressive effort to usurp power by elected leaders to control and limit people's freedom. It's really not so much about the vaccine as it is inoculating young kids to get used to the idea that mandates and control over their personal freedoms and liberty are a way of life. This makes them more compliant citizens as they grow into adults.

That's what is so sick about all this. Wake up man!!!!

Last edited:

I mean, kids have to get other shots before they go to school, right? shots that have been approved by the FDA for decades after extensive research Doesn't that count as a "vaccine mandate"? this is not a vaccine. It's a preventative measure shot.

Look, I'm with you if you're saying that the democrats are a bunch of fvck ups. Okay? If you're not happy with them, I get it. Neither am I. But honestly, you sound a little unhinged when you start talking about shooting people over requiring vaccinations. no-- I talk about my rights as a human being, the rights I was born with, being attacked, and I liken that to a threat on my life.. a threat on your life allows you to counter with equal force A lot of guys on this board look up to you, and I'm just thinking maybe you could do a little better for their sake.

If I'm coming across as a pr!ck, I apologize, but just think about Clob, okay? Now imagine they wanted to FORCE your children into taking a Vax that had a small chance of killing them.
It's really simple-- read above

Please watch this exchange between Rand Paul and HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra. Paul does a great job laying out the argument that all of us have been making on this board. In the process, he totally destroys this imbecile Becerra.

This is especially important for those of you who support vaccine mandates. Please watch:

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Please watch this exchange between Rand Paul and HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra. Paul does a great job laying out the argument that all of us have been making on this board. In the process, he totally destroys this imbecile Becerra.

This is especially important for those of you who support vaccine mandates. Please watch:

Rand exposed the incompetence of the sleepy administration. Totally EXPOSED.

If anyone is looking up to a character named Clob to give them comfort in the world God help them. This is a UT sports board. I enjoy his takes but if anyone is insecure enough to follow his tutelage as some type of life guidance then they need to find another outlet or read a few books.

FJB!!!!

Has anyone copyrighted FJB? We should pool our money for a copyright lawyer and get it trademarked. We could make an easy few million from t-shirts, caps, stickers, websites, etc.
I saw #FJB on a t-shirt a few days ago.

The vaccine requirements for kids that have been in place for decades include vaccines for mumps, measles, smallpox and polio. Those diseases are proven to be highly fatal for kids - up to 40% according to some studies. That scientific data has been commonly accepted for decades by scientists and everyday citizens. The push back with a Covid vaccine for kids is centered on the science and data that proves that kids are NOT in any serious danger of getting Covid or even spreading it to anyone. It's all total nonsense and an aggressive effort to usurp power by elected leaders to control and limit people's freedom. It's really not so much about the vaccine as it is inoculating young kids to get used to the idea that mandates and control over their personal freedoms and liberty are a way of life. This makes them more compliant citizens as they grow into adults.

That's what is so sick about all this. Wake up man!!!!

See. If you want to make the argument that the federal government is overreaching with it's Covid response, okay, I can buy that.

But you lose me when you start saying this is some kind of big conspiracy.

Do you see the way the democrats are stepping all over their own dicks just trying get Biden's stupid infrastructure package passed? And your telling me that this this is the well-oiled political machine that's going to enslave me in the clutches totalitarian government? Come on man..

Which of the following makes more sense:

1. There's a deep state conspiracy involving the FDA, the United Nations, the democrats, Antifa, etc (Trump too apparently since he got the vaccine fast-tracked right?). who are all working in secret coordination to destroy the American constitution and turn the United States into a Marxist society.

Or

2. A bumbling, panicky, inefficient Federal government is flailing around like a spaz trying desperately to control a situation which it hasn't encountered in 100 years?

Good gentlemen of Orangebloods... please! Listen to reason!

Fine. I wanted to try one time to reason with you, but I see there's no point in continuing this conversation.

Have a great weekend.

Good decision. Let it go, man. You an cali are "out there". Common sense is a gift that escapes some people. Enjoy your weekend.

See. If you want to make the argument that the federal government is overreaching with it's Covid response, okay, I can buy that.

But you lose me when you start saying this is some kind of big conspiracy.

Do you see the way the democrats are stepping all over their own dicks just trying get Biden's stupid infrastructure package passed? And your telling me that this this is the well-oiled political machine that's going to enslave me in the clutches totalitarian government? Come on man..

Which of the following makes more sense:

1. There's a deep state conspiracy involving the FDA, the United Nations, the democrats, Antifa, etc (Trump too apparently since he got the vaccine fast-tracked right?). who are all working in secret coordination to destroy the American constitution and turn the United States into a Marxist society.

Or

2. A bumbling, panicky, inefficient Federal government is flailing around like a spaz trying desperately to control a situation which it hasn't encountered in 100 years?

Good gentlemen of Orangebloods... please! Listen to reason!
I think it's more along these lines--

Power corrupts. Absolutely power corrupts absolutely.

An "opportunity" arose out of chaos and emergency. The nefarious people saw this situation and said "how do I or WE take advantage of this to increase our POWER BASE?"

So they started throwing sh!t up against a wall as fast as they could, to see what would stick. It wasn't "organized" but lots of it was "coordinated".

Let me give you an example. The house speaker is Nancy Pelosi. Most powerful woman in congress. She's from California, and she wants control of as much of California as possible to solidify her legacy. But California is a state, and she is a Federal official.

So--- she turns to her nephew, Gavin Newsome, the governor of California, to get him to implement plans that help consolidate HER power as well as increase his hold Californians. Who wouldn't want to be governor of California for 6 terms?

Now you look at the east coast, who have handled covid responses eerily similary to California-- you know, kinda like they were communicating with each other to have a coordinated response.....

The governor of NY, Cuomo, actually got the media to let him come on NATIONAL LIVE TV DAILY to give updates about his efforts to save NY. Nobody else got this treatment. Not Texas, Cali, Florida-- just NY. Now call me crazy, but that wasn't about ratings, it was about the media GIVING him power and control because they were marching in lock step with his agenda.

The media is not your friend. Everybody say it with me now: the media is NOT your friend. The media cares only about clicks and $$$$$$$$$$.

Because of this, the media was willing to cede a certain amount of power and influence to certain politicians-- and the politicians leapt at the opportunity--- all the while watching other politicians to see how to best consolidated their hold on power, and then implementing those tactics (ham handedly at times) in their own sphere of power. And once someone gets drunk on power, there's no turning that spigot off. You think heroin or meth or cocaine or booze can grab someone and drown them?
Those things don't have sh!t on POWER. Why do you think celebrities OD, act like children, flail about, cut their hair off, crash their Lambo, all the stupid sh!t they do--- because they are drunk on power and influence, OR they are losing their power and influence and are willing to risk their lives and destroy sh!t in a desperate bid to get some of it back.

Politicians are 10,000 times worse than celebrities.

So is this some "global kabal" marching in lock step to control the New World Order so we are all enslaved by government? Not really. But these power hungry mother fvckers are scrambling in that direction, rapidly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT