ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Not that I agree with vax mandates, in fact I an completely against them, but this is not the first time vaccine mandates have happened in Texas. In 1898 in Laredo, the Texas Rangers broke down doors and forced people to take the small pox vaccine. When the people of Laredo refused and rioted the Texas Rangers started shooting. Just saying that it has already happened a long time ago.
Consider the historical context. These are fed vax mandates not state. Also, consider the current environment in which the fed mandates are occurring - I.e., other fed overreach: open borders; ignoring sec 230 violations of the monopolistic social media companies; fed overreach into local school district programs, etc.
My only point is that the current fed vax mandate (for a virus with a survival rate greater than 99%) can’t be looked at in isolation to understand the govt motivation.

See. If you want to make the argument that the federal government is overreaching with it's Covid response, okay, I can buy that.

But you lose me when you start saying this is some kind of big conspiracy.

Do you see the way the democrats are stepping all over their own dicks just trying get Biden's stupid infrastructure package passed? And your telling me that this this is the well-oiled political machine that's going to enslave me in the clutches totalitarian government? Come on man..

Which of the following makes more sense:

1. There's a deep state conspiracy involving the FDA, the United Nations, the democrats, Antifa, etc (Trump too apparently since he got the vaccine fast-tracked right?). who are all working in secret coordination to destroy the American constitution and turn the United States into a Marxist society.

Or

2. A bumbling, panicky, inefficient Federal government is flailing around like a spaz trying desperately to control a situation which it hasn't encountered in 100 years?

Good gentlemen of Orangebloods... please! Listen to reason!
Most of what is being called conspiracy theories has been perpetuated by this administration and other foreign leaders. The media we nonconformists pay attention to doesn't edit out the "oops" moments during press conferences and taped conversations like mainstream media.

I agree with you this administration are incompetent bumbling fools. The theories aren't formed from tin hat patriots, our gov keeps slipping up and saying the end goals themselves. All you have to do is listen to what they are telling you.

Once upon a time, I had a fairly unique involvment with the darker side of our government and lemme tell ya, I wouldn't put anything past them. Don't take my word for it, it's all out there in the open if you simply look for it beyond msm outlets.

I think it's more along these lines--

Power corrupts. Absolutely power corrupts absolutely.

An "opportunity" arose out of chaos and emergency. The nefarious people saw this situation and said "how do I or WE take advantage of this to increase our POWER BASE?"

So they started throwing sh!t up against a wall as fast as they could, to see what would stick. It wasn't "organized" but lots of it was "coordinated".

Let me give you an example. The house speaker is Nancy Pelosi. Most powerful woman in congress. She's from California, and she wants control of as much of California as possible to solidify her legacy. But California is a state, and she is a Federal official.

So--- she turns to her nephew, Gavin Newsome, the governor of California, to get him to implement plans that help consolidate HER power as well as increase his hold Californians. Who wouldn't want to be governor of California for 6 terms?

Now you look at the east coast, who have handled covid responses eerily similary to California-- you know, kinda like they were communicating with each other to have a coordinated response.....

The governor of NY, Cuomo, actually got the media to let him come on NATIONAL LIVE TV DAILY to give updates about his efforts to save NY. Nobody else got this treatment. Not Texas, Cali, Florida-- just NY. Now call me crazy, but that wasn't about ratings, it was about the media GIVING him power and control because they were marching in lock step with his agenda.

The media is not your friend. Everybody say it with me now: the media is NOT your friend. The media cares only about clicks and $$$$$$$$$$.

Because of this, the media was willing to cede a certain amount of power and influence to certain politicians-- and the politicians leapt at the opportunity--- all the while watching other politicians to see how to best consolidated their hold on power, and then implementing those tactics (ham handedly at times) in their own sphere of power. And once someone gets drunk on power, there's no turning that spigot off. You think heroin or meth or cocaine or booze can grab someone and drown them?
Those things don't have sh!t on POWER. Why do you think celebrities OD, act like children, flail about, cut their hair off, crash their Lambo, all the stupid sh!t they do--- because they are drunk on power and influence, OR they are losing their power and influence and are willing to risk their lives and destroy sh!t in a desperate bid to get some of it back.

Politicians are 10,000 times worse than celebrities.

So is this some "global kabal" marching in lock step to control the New World Order so we are all enslaved by government? Not really. But these power hungry mother fvckers are scrambling in that direction, rapidly.

Wow, okay, that's much more reasonable and insightful, and of course I agree with a lot of what you wrote.

I'll level with you man. What really breaks my heart is when you guys start talking about succeeding from the union or otherwise breaking up the red white and blue. If you're upset when how things are right now, okay, I get it. But America has always had problems. It never has been perfect, and it never will be. So can I respectfully ask that you just please sit tight for a little while until things get a little more back to normal, and then we can talk about that (succeeding) if you still really want to?

Because it my humble opinion, we're still doing okay. I honestly don't feel any less free than I did 20 years ago. Yes the politicians are horrible, horrible douchebags. But that's the beauty of the American system Clob. With strong states' rights, and lots of checks and balances at the Federal level, their (the politicians) ability to make big sweeping changes that affect us on a day to day basis is really limited. It's not impossible for them to do so (the vaccine thing is an example), but thankfully they really can't get out of their own way long enough to do any real damage to the constitution.

And, maybe in 2024 the republicans can field someone with a pulse, which will help too. Jesus Christ, I grew up under Reagan, who had his own problems, but who now seems like greatest leader to ever live compared to what we see in D.C currently. I think Reagan was little before your time, correct? But his presidency was I think what everyone had kind of hoped Trump's would be. Fiscal conservative, anti-big government, pro-capitalism, tough, and fair to America on the world stage. That's what I'm hoping for from the GOP this next time around.

Anyway, I'm glad we could have a civil discussion about things at least. Maybe between you, me and the rest of the guys on the board we'll get things to a place where we're all a little more satisfied with the way things are. Stay safe man.

Last edited:
Most of what is being called conspiracy theories has been perpetuated by this administration and other foreign leaders. The media we nonconformists pay attention to doesn't edit out the "oops" moments during press conferences and taped conversations like mainstream media.

I agree with you this administration are incompetent bumbling fools. The theories aren't formed from tin hat patriots, our gov keeps slipping up and saying the end goals themselves. All you have to do is listen to what they are telling you.

Once upon a time, I had a fairly unique involvment with the darker side of our government and lemme tell ya, I wouldn't put anything past them. Don't take my word for it, it's all out there in the open if you simply look for it beyond msm outlets.

Hey man, I have no doubt there are nefarious forces on the left (and the right) that want to change America for the worse, some of which reside in the representatives of the current administration. I'm agreeing with you on that. But I would add that there have always been bad actors like this involved in American politics, and there always will be.

Where we'll have to agree to disagree is how coordinated they are, and how much damage to us (the everyday people), those forces can do to us. Since that idea is so subjective, and we could argue forever about it, I propose we just leave it here.

And if you want to rail against Biden, and protest, and join political action groups, great, that's your inalienable right, and I will fight to the death for you to keep that right. I'm with you on a lot of these issues, and let's work together to get a republican in the white house in 2024.

Wow, okay, that's much more reasonable and insightful, and of course I agree with a lot of what you wrote.

I'll level with you man. What really breaks my heart is when you guys start talking about succeeding from the union or otherwise breaking up the red white and blue. If you're upset when how things are right now, okay, I get it. But America has always had problems. It never has been perfect, and it never will be. So I can I respectfully ask that you just please sit tight for a little while until things get a little more back to normal, and then we can talk about that (succeeding) if you still really want to?

Because it my humble opinion, we're still doing okay. I honestly don't feel any less free than I did 20 years ago. Yes the politicians are horrible, horrible douchebags. But that's the beauty of the American system Clob. With strong states' rights, and lots of checks and balances at the Federal level, their (the politicians) ability to make big sweeping changes that affect us on a day to day basis is really limited. It's not impossible for them to do so (the vaccine thing is an example), but thankfully they really can't get out of their own way long enough to do any real damage to the constitution.

And, maybe in 2024 the republicans can field someone with a pulse, which will help too. Jesus Christ, I grew up under Reagan, who had his own problems, but who now seems like greatest leader to ever live compared to what we see in D.C currently. I think Reagan was little before your time, correct? But his presidency was I think what everyone had kind of hoped Trump's would be. Fiscal conservative, anti-big government, pro-capitalism, tough, and fair to America on the world stage. That's what I'm hoping for from the GOP this next time around.

Anyway, I'm glad we could have a civil discussion about things at least. Maybe between you, me and the rest of the guys on the board we'll get things to a place where we're all a little more satisfied with the way things are. Stay safe man.
If we remove the person from the politics, Trumps policies were actually more conservative than Reagan. I was all in for Cruze or Ben Carson but Trump won the primaries and against Hillary, I would've voted for a rock.

I didn't trust him at all but he sure as hell surprised me within a few weeks. 2024 will be Trump or Ron Desantis from Fl. Either would suit me fine.

I'll level with you man. What really breaks my heart is when you guys start talking about succeeding from the union or otherwise breaking up the red white and blue. If you're upset when how things are right now, okay, I get it. But America has always had problems. It never has been perfect, and it never will be. So I can I respectfully ask that you just please sit tight for a little while until things get a little more back to normal, and then we can talk about that (succeeding) if you still really want to?

I am a child of the 70s. I grew up under Reagan. Reagan had two economic successes, 1 international success (out spending the Russians thus leading to their collapse) and 1 MASSIVE domestic and foreign mistake (Iran contra drugs guns). Reagan's administration (CIA) was 50% responsible for drugs flooding in from South America into black neighborhoods.
So much so, that Bill Clinton, then Governor of Arkansas, was made aware by Washington that 40% of all the cocaine being brought into the US were by CIA contract pilots that were based in Arkansas. Clinton, of course, turned a blind eye, which earned him a poker chip at the BIG BOY table that he would later cash in to become President.

Now-- when a government purposely poisons its own population- do you not see a problem with that?

Now-- there's other down low and dirty things our government has done at home, and abroad, to both citizens and non-citizens-- all in the name of agenda.
I can go on for days-- one day I'm going to pull a snatch and grab on @GuaranteedFresh! and get him to tell you the difference between what happens in the "white world" of special military operations, and what happens in the "black world" of SOF. It is LITERALLY night and day-- and if you think our government never sends those guys into places that violate treaties, laws, international agreements etc-- you're flat out naive.

Now-- our government has rules its supposed to follow. Let me give you an example-- it is against US law to deploy active duty troops on US soil.
"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States."

Now, let me ask you-- do you think this law has ever been broken?

Newsflash-- it's broken damn near every day. Our lying politicians and beaurocrats have simply found loop holes that allow them the ability to do it.

Once government STARTS taking liberties like this, they also play fast and loose with other rules.

You said you feel as free as you did 20 years ago.

Wanna bet? 20 years ago I would wait at the airport gate for friends when the arrived.

Can you do that now? Nope. Because you traded a bit of safety, for a bit of your freedom.

When I walk into any large athletic event, I'm FORCED to take my bag or backpack and empty it infront of the police. Is that freedom, or security?

My nephews are not allowed to carry a book bag into school that is not completely plastic and transparent. Again, trading privacy and freedom for "security".

Here's a tangential example--

If I CHOOSE to travel to the Congo- I am required to have a Yellow Fever shot before I go. Now, I can choose NOT to go, and thus, I will be choosing NOT to get a yellow fever shot-- but this is a CHOICE. FREEDOM of choice.

Yesterday, the Govenor of California made it MANDATORY for all children ages 5 to 18 to get the Covid shot. You're thinking "well ya, it's for the greater good of the people!".

Ok, here's another example of the "greater good for society"...... ready?

All fat people and diabetics should be euthanized. They are, after all, the LARGEST DRAIN on our health care system, and for the over all greater good of the REST of us, it would be more fiscally beneficial to our society if we could stop spending money on them, and focus our money and energy elsewhere.

Now, that's fvcked up, right?

Being forced to take a Covid "vaccine" is no different. People are trading bits of their freedoms, for the feeling of security. Like at airports, athletic events, etc.

I REFUSE to trade my God and country given freedoms, for security. It's a choice. It's your responsibility as an American to do the same. But you've become complacent and you're OK with trading your freedoms for the feeling if security.

I'm going to let you read a very important quote-- ready?

Read this carefully, I implore you-

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

What this means is, if the Government starts taking away your freedoms, YOU are given the right to use any means necessary (start with votes and progress to bullets if necessary) to "throw them off" and start a new government with out them.

Any- means- necessary.

My solution is this- peace. Peaceful national divorce. Mommy and daddy got along for 250 years. That's an impressive marriage. But mommy and daddy have drifted apart. And Daddy has become authoritarian and abusive towards mommy. Time for a split, peacefully, or mommy goes and buys a gun and kills daddy while he is sleeping. There's no reconciling. The wife has already been beaten by her husband, and that is a line that once crossed, can not be mended. Would you tell your daughter to go back to a husband that abused her? No, no you wouldn't. You'd kill the bastard and gladly serve your time in jail-- and your daughter would be forever safe.

Half of this country, the "basket of deplorables", the "Neanderthals" the "fly over country" people, the "inbreds", the "rednecks" and any one else refusing to conform to coastal belief systems, are done being the abused spouse.

So as I said earlier, there are two choices on the table, and I am comfortable allowing my opponents the ability to choose their option.

Option 1-- peaceful divorce.
Option 2-- Mommy is going to fvcking kill you.

Last edited:
Hey man, I have no doubt there are nefarious forces on the left (and the right) that want to change America for the worse, some of which reside in the representatives of the current administration. I'm agreeing with you on that. But I would add that there have always been bad actors like this involved in American politics, and there always will be.

Where we'll have to agree to disagree is how coordinated they are, and how much damage to us (the everyday people), those forces can do to us. Since that idea is so subjective, and we could argue forever about it, I propose we just leave it here.

And if you want to rail against Biden, and protest, and join political action groups, great, that's your inalienable right, and I will fight to the death for you to keep that right. I'm with you on a lot of these issues, and let's work together to get a republican in the white house in 2024.
No sir, I'm not a protesting or pac type of person, I was involved with the ops side of things. Political tides come and go but this is more about global elites vs working class. It's a long game that's hindered by 2 distinct roadblocks, American patriots & China.

American patriots are self explanatory. China wants the same global results but refuse to be a seat at the big kids table. They want to be daddy.

We're a frog in the pot and man, it's getting warmer every passing day.

Reactions: Lampasas
I am a child of the 70s. I grew up under Reagan. Reagan had two economic successes, 1 international success (out spending the Russians thus leading to their collapse) and 1 MASSIVE domestic and foreign mistake (Iran contra drugs guns). Reagan's administration (CIA) was 50% responsible for drugs flooding in from South America into black neighborhoods.
So much so, that Bill Clinton, then Governor of Arkansas, was made aware by Washington that 40% of all the cocaine being brought into the US were by CIA contract pilots that were based in Arkansas. Clinton, of course, turned a blind eye, which earned him a poker chip at the BIG BOY table that he would later cash in to become President.

Now-- when a government purposely poisons its own population- do you not see a problem with that?

Now-- there's other down low and dirty things our government has done at home, and abroad, to both citizens and non-citizens-- all in the name of agenda.
I can go on for days-- one day I'm going to pull a snatch and grab on @GuaranteedFresh! and get him to tell you the difference between what happens in the "white world" of special military operations, and what happens in the "black world" of SOF. It is LITERALLY night and day-- and if you think our government never sends those guys into places that violate treaties, laws, international agreements etc-- you're flat out naive.

Now-- our government has rules its supposed to follow. Let me give you an example-- it is against US law to deploy active duty troops on US soil.
"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States."

Now, let me ask you-- do you think this law has ever been broken?

Newsflash-- it's broken damn near every day. Our lying politicians and beaurocrats have simply found loop holes that allow them the ability to do it.

Once government STARTS taking liberties like this, they also play fast and loose with other rules.

You said you feel as free as you did 20 years ago.

Wanna bet? 20 years ago I would wait at the airport gate for friends when the arrived.

Can you do that now? Nope. Because you traded a bit of safety, for a bit of your freedom.

When I walk into any large athletic event, I'm FORCED to take my bag or backpack and empty it infront of the police. Is that freedom, or security?

My nephews are not allowed to carry a book bag into school that is not completely plastic and transparent. Again, trading privacy and freedom for "security".

Here's a tangential example--

If I CHOOSE to travel to the Congo- I am required to have a Yellow Fever shot before I go. Now, I can choose NOT to go, and thus, I will be choosing NOT to get a yellow fever shot-- but this is a CHOICE. FREEDOM of choice.

Yesterday, the Govenor of California made it MANDATORY for all children ages 5 to 18 to get the Covid shot. You're thinking "well ya, it's for the greater good of the people!".

Ok, here's another example of the "greater good for society"...... ready?

All fat people and diabetics should be euthanized. They are, after all, the LARGEST DRAIN on our health care system, and for the over all greater good of the REST of us, it would be more fiscally beneficial to our society if we could stop spending money on them, and focus our money and energy elsewhere.

Now, that's fvcked up, right?

Being forced to take a Covid "vaccine" is no different. People are trading bits of their freedoms, for the feeling of security. Like at airports, athletic events, etc.

I REFUSE to trade my God and country given freedoms, for security. It's a choice. It's your responsibility as an American to do the same. But you've become complacent and you're OK with trading your freedoms for the feeling if security.

I'm going to let you read a very important quote-- ready?

Read this carefully, I implore you-

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

What this means is, if the Government starts taking away your freedoms, YOU are given the right to use any means necessary (start with votes and progress to bullets if necessary) to "throw them off" and start a new government with out them.

Any- means- necessary.

My solution is this- peace. Peaceful national divorce. Mommy and daddy got along for 250 years. That's an impressive marriage. But mommy and daddy have drifted apart. And Daddy has become authoritarian and abusive towards mommy. Time for a split, peacefully, or mommy goes and buys a gun and kills daddy while he is sleeping. There's no reconciling. The wife has already been beaten by her husband, and that is a line that once crossed, can not be mended. Would you tell your daughter to go back to a husband that abused her? No, no you wouldn't. You'd kill the bastard and gladly serve your time in jail-- and your daughter would be forever safe.

Half of this country, the "basket of deplorables", the "Neanderthals" the "fly over country" people, the "inbreds", the "rednecks" and any one else refusing to conform to coastal belief systems, are done being the abused spouse.

So as I said earlier, there are two choices on the table, and I am comfortable allowing my opponents the ability to choose their option.

Option 1-- peaceful divorce.
Option 2-- Mommy is going to fvcking kill you.
Let me add Clob that we have a former President that can’t communicate via social media platforms although the Taliban is permitted. Pregame prayers are generally not permitted before Friday night lights high school football games. And - the big one - legislation is being proposed to permit the IRS to see everyone’s transactions about $600 - both deposits and withdrawals. So much for privacy.

So, yes, I AM less free.

Option 1 is the clear choice.

2022 or 2024 wins by a RINO won’t turn the decades-long infiltration by Marxists in academia, government, and media.

It’s right in front of those that want to see it. Most don’t want to see it. It’s easier to live in the past than swallow the hard present truth.

I’ll play. Biden ain’t great, but he’s 1 million x better than the Traitor Trump. True Patriots don’t support Trump or his politics. Conservative beliefs are fine/good/wonderful. Trump is the anti-thesis of the American experiment.

Remember brilliant dr fauci had us all believe children would contract aids through sharing cereal boxes with parents. Lol
He and his bureucratic buddies were unwilling to blame iv drugs and anal intercourse for AIDS. Leading to "universal precautions."

Reactions: Belldozer1
I’ll play. Biden ain’t great, but he’s 1 million x better than the Traitor Trump. True Patriots don’t support Trump or his politics. Conservative beliefs are fine/good/wonderful. Trump is the anti-thesis of the American experiment.
Traitor?

Please give me a list of all the times Trump committed treason.

Seriously, give me all the examples you have.

Ok, then play. Go ahead and list all of Biden's accomplishments since he's been in office. I'll wait...

After all, he's "1 million x better than Trump". Show everyone here how smart that you are. :rolleyes:

The left will get slaughtered in a civil war. It's coming, get ready.

https://alt-market.us/in-a-civil-wa...would-be-easily-beaten-but-it-wont-end-there/

“Make no mistake, an outright conflict is coming in the US, and the people in alternative media circles that fear it need to come to terms with that fear and accept the inevitability of war. The sooner they do this the sooner they can take action to mitigate the damage to their families and communities. There will come a day very soon when you will have to defend your freedoms and the freedoms of future generations with your life. Embrace the suck and move on.”

Ok, then play. Go ahead and list all of Biden's accomplishments since he's been in office. I'll wait...

After all, he's "1 million x better than Trump". Show everyone here how smart that you are. :rolleyes:
I don’t “play” or waste my time with he/him, she/her, or they/them and others of that ilk that have the audacity to make such unsupportable pronouncements - just looking for a fight.
I’d rather use my time preparing for what’s coming.

"Well, we're waiting!" Gif

F^^k Fauci! Look at this retarded gnome and his wishy washy rhetoric. How on earth can anyone take him seriously. Seriously Biden should be lashed for enabling this idiot.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...says-soon-know-families-gather-Christmas.html
You mean Biden, Fauci, and Walensky are idiots? I had no idea. I rely on everything they say . . . after all, CNN and MSDNC report it all.

• For instance, last Christmas (oops, I didn't mean to say Christmas). I mean during the last holiday season, my former Governor in CA told me that I couldn't sing holiday songs. Yep, the official mandate was that I had to entertain people outside and wear my mask outside. Singing holiday songs was discouraged. But, if I chose to sing I had to wear my mask while singing and sing "below a standard speaking voice." True. Because I believe in the government, I spent the holidays at home alone.
  • Then, during the Spring Walensky came on my CNN TV show and spoke about the Covid "doom" around the corner. I was really scared so I stayed inside. I still lived in CA and noticed that the homeless camps (very crowded) never experienced a Covid outbreak despite the lack of social distancing or masking. I guess Covid doesn’t cross the border of the homeless camps. I stayed inside because Walensky scared me with all her talk of "doom."
  • Before July 4th, Biden said if we all practiced the proper precautions and took the miracle jab, then we could have a nice July 4th BBQ. But, he's really promoting this vax and there are lottery giveaways in several states for people to take it, so it must be serious. Since, it seems so serious, I didn't get some of that July 4th BBQ that he said would be $.16 less than the year before. I stayed home alone and waved some sparklers around.
  • Not too long ago, I heard that Obama had a nice birthday party with several hundred people. There must be something in famous people's DNA that the Corona virus won't affect them as much as us normal people.
  • I saw on my CNN TV show that all of the undocumented people (don't say "illegal aliens" because that's just mean) don't need a Covid vaccine or testing. I'm sure our government has a good reason. I'll switch over to MSDNC; maybe Fauci will tell me why.
  • Now Fauci is on a CNN TV show saying that it's "too soon" to plan a gathering for Christmas. He must have a good reason. He must know something we don't. I'll cancel my family's airline tickets to come see me.
I really don't see why you call them "wishy washy" or don't take our government leaders seriously. I have to go now . . . Fauci is coming on my favorite TV show: The ReidOut with Joy Reid on MSDNC. If you would watch the show, Bell, you might change your mind about our government leaders.

Last edited:
Did you die? Lose internet connection? Vanish into the vortex of space and time?

It's the media's fault because they keep asking him these stupid questions. They know he'll say something dumb and give them a headline. He's a tool and nothing more.
Yeah I know but the guy is literally making policy and Dildo Joe follows it. At this point there ain't one mofo in this country, I don't care how liberal they are, that's going to miss Christmas this year because Fauci says no gatherings. Even the most liberal retards know it's freaking absurd at this point.

EDIT: I do know one liberal woman who made the comment the other day that her kids haven't seen their grandparent's in 2 years and I asked her why? Do they live in another country? Her reply, "no, because of Covid" And I'm like wtf? Keep in mind this lady and her parents are all vaccinated and still trying to live in a bubble voluntarily.

Last edited:
Did you die? Lose internet connection? Vanish into the vortex of space and time?

Donald Trump spent his entire presidency for and in thought of one thing. Donald Trump. He does not, and did not care one bit about this country. He switched parties when it was opportune. He is no leader. He is a demagogue.

Traitors allow their supporters to ransack our capital, fail to stop it when they could and then say he loves them. Why? Because it padded his tiny ego.

Donald Trump spent his entire presidency for and in thought of one thing. Donald Trump. He does not, and did not care one bit about this country. He switched parties when it was opportune. He is no leader. He is a demagogue.

Traitors allow their supporters to ransack our capital, fail to stop it when they could and then say he loves them. Why? Because it padded his tiny ego.
We are still waiting on your evidence to back this up??? Your feelings getting hurt isn't proof enough...

Look around, Joe has pretty much made a mess of everything he has touched. Name one thing that is better since he took over. Trump is not a polished politician and says mean things, who gives a sh!t.

So you're of the belief that Trump commanded a few hundred idiots to run down to the capitol and "ransack" it, and then failed to stop them physically after it started.

Allow me to interject.

If you follow the time line, it was very simple to understand.

"Nineteen minutes before Trump ended his speech, rioters overran the perimeter of the Capitol building." <---- Washington Post

From the site of the Trump rally to the capitol is 2.1 miles as the crow flies. But we all know that in DC, there's to straight lines to anywhere without obstructions.

So unless the people AT the Trump rally (those you think he whipped into such a frenzy) run track for Kenya, it's going to take them 8-9 minutes per mile to walk the distance. Let's just say they were moving at a brisk pace and covered the 2.1 miles in 17 minutes. Sounds fair.

Remember, the assault started 19 minutes before Trump finished his speech-- so if people left the second the rally was over (hardly anyone did, they hung around cheering and clapping for a few minutes before the masses started to leave) that would mean that 36-37 minutes AFTER the capitol was assaulted and breached that ACTUAL PEOPLE from the Trump rally made it to the capitol.

(Your argument just died of heart failure)

And those people (the overwhelming majority) walked right into a building and were so savage, so riddled with hate, so bent on blood shed, that they actually walked between the velvet tour guide ropes. They took selfies with police. They laughed and chanted and set no fires (unlike certain groups that previous summer) they shot no guns off at people (unlike certain groups) they bashed no heads with metal objects or skateboards, they didn't destroy millions or billions of dollars worth of PRIVATE PROPERTY. They acted like iPhone waving, fanny pack wearing tourists (the overwhelming majority did) and what scared you, and the politicians the MOST was seeing all this done by people with no guns at all. You literally sh!t your Buster Brown's when you realized that if these people were armed, organized, trained, had communications, and were determined to TAKE the capitol at ANY cost, your precious idols, the politicians, would be truly fvcked. You know how I know this was not an insurrection? Because I've actually been in a country when a coup happened. Right in the middle of it. There were no phones being waved around or selfies being taken. There were mother fvckers with AK47s, RPGs and technical trucks with Russian made Duska 12.7mm fvcking machine guns mounted in the bed. A fvcking T-55 tank showed up at one point to destroy a building they "thought" had government officials barricaded inside of.

Because of your pure hatred for all things orange man, you can't see the truth. Yes, he's a loud mouth. Yes he's an ego driven asshole. Yes, he's a wild card. Yes, he speaks his mind with little or zero tact.

But black, latino and women owned business SKYROCKETED under him. They were MUCH lower under Chicago Jesus. Unemployment was the lowest its been since the early 1950s. Chicago Jesus' numbers were so high its not even worth comparing.

Trump started no new wars. Something that you have to go all the way back to Gerald Fvcking Ford to find in a Prez. (For me alone that was reason to support Trump. Fvck foreign wars, man)

Trump had the economy purring like a fat kitten in cat nip. I could buy USDA prime ribeyes for 7.99 a pound. Gas was a dollar 87. Energy was cheap and plentiful. Everything was humming along economically.

But you decided to trust the media (they lied to you) and the establishment (also lied to you) and the intelligence agencies that said Trump was a Russian asset that had pee tapes taken of him (all a 100% proven lie now) the same intelligence agencies, btw, that after 13 marines were killed, told Biden they'd found a mid-level ISIS-K planner, hit him with a drone strike, called it a legit kill, doubled down and took a victory lap, only to find out they'd MURDERED 3 aid workers with ties to the US, and oh btw, 7 children that were in the same van that these guys were taking to a fvcking aid station, to get the kids help.

Same intelligence agency that brought you Russia, Trump, pee tapes on CNN, also brought you 3 dead aid workers and 7 murdered children. And YOU still trust them.........
What's that say about you, as a person?

It says to me that you're incapable of being objective. And that's fine-- there's a lot of people out there who can't control their emotions and have to find a beacon to point at and blame their lot in life on. Yours is Trump.

And it doesn't bother me that you're incapable of being objective. That you can't tell the difference between good economic policies and bad personality traits. It's just simply who you are.

What terrifies me is, your vote counts the same as mine. THAT is truly fvcking horrifying to me.

And my truly heartfelt "prayer/hope/thought" for you is that you're not around if a REAL insurrection ever happens in this country. Because truly, I don't know that you'd survive it.

Last edited:
So you're of the belief that Trump commanded a few hundred idiots to run down to the capitol and "ransack" it, and them failed to stop them physically after it started.

Allow me to interject.

If you follow the time line, it was very simple to understand.

"Nineteen minutes before Trump ended his speech, rioters overran the perimeter of the Capitol building." <---- Washington Post

From the site of the Trump rally to the capitol is 2.1 miles as the crow flies. But we all know that in DC, there's to straight lines to anywhere without obstructions.

So unless the people AT the Trump rally (those you think he whipped into such a frenzy) run track for Kenya, it's going to take them 8-9 minutes per mile to walk the distance. Let's just say they were moving at a brisk pace and covered the 2.1 miles in 17 minutes. Sounds fair.

Remember, the assault started 19 minutes before Trump finished his speech-- so if people left the second the rally was over (hardly anyone dud, the hung around cheering and clapping for a few minutes before the masses started to leave) that would mean that 36-37 minutes AFTER the capitol was assaulted and breached that ACTUAL PEOPLE from the Trump rally made it to the capitol.

And those people (the overwhelming majority) walked right into a building and were so savage, so riddled with hate, so bent on blood shed, that they actually walked between the velvet tour guide ropes. They took selfies with police. They laughed and chanted and set no fires (unlike certain groups that previous summer) they shot no guns off at people (unlike certain groups) they bashed to heads with metal objects or skateboards, they didn't destroy millions or billions of dollars worth of PRIVATE PROPERTY. They acted like iPhone waving, fanny pack wearing tourists (the overwhelming majority did) and what scared you, and the politicians the MOST was seeing all this done by people with no guns at all. You literally sh!t your buster Brown's when you realized that if these people were armed, organized, trained, had communications, and were determined to TAKE the capitol at ANY cost, your precious idols, the politicians, would be truly fvcked. You know how I know this was not an insurrection? Because I've actually been in a country when a coup happened. Right in the middle of it. There were no phones being waved around or selfies being taken. There were mother fvckers with AK47s, RPGs and technical trucks with Russian made Duska 12.7mm fvcking machine guns mounted in the bed. A fvcking T-55 tank showed up at one point to destroy a building they "thought" had government officials barricaded inside of.

Because of your pure hatred for all things orange man, you can't see the truth. Yes, he's a loud mouth. Yes he's an ego driven asshole. Yes, he's a wild card. Yes, he speaks his mind with little or zero tact.

But black, latino and women owned business SKYROCKETED under him. They were MUCH lower under Chicago Jesus. Unemployment was the lowest its been since the early 1950s. Chicago Jesus' numbers were so high its not even worth comparing.

Trump started no new wars. Something that you have to go all the way back to Gerald Fvcking Ford to find in a Prez. (For me alone that was reason to support Trump. Fvck foreign wars, man)

Trump had the economy purring like a fat kitten in cat nip. I could buy USDA prime ribeyes for 7.99 a pound. Gas was a dollar 87. Energy was cheap and plentiful. Everything was humming along economically.

But you decided to tryst the media (they lied to you) and the establishment (also lied to you) and the intelligence agencies that said Trump was a Russian asset that had pee tapes taken of him (all a 100% proven lie) the same intelligence agencies, btw, that after 13 marines were killed, told Biden they'd found a mid-level ISIS-K planner, hit him with a drone strike, called it a legit kill, doubled down and took a victory lap, only to find out they'd MURDERED 3 aid workers with ties to the US, and oh btw, 7 children that were in the same van that these guys were taking to a fvcking aid station, to get the kids help.

Same intelligence agency that brought you Russia, Trump, pee tapes on CNN, also brought you 3 dead aid workers and 7 murdered children. And YOU still trust them.........
What's that say about you, as a person.

It says to me that you're incapable of being objective. And that's fine-- there's a lot of people out there who can't control their emotions and have to find a beacon to point at and blame their lot in life on. Yours is Trump.

And it doesn't bother me that your incapable of being objective. That you can't tell the difference between good economic policies and bad personality traits. It's just simply who you are.

What terrifies me is, your vote counts the same as mine. THAT is truly fvcking horrifying to me.

And my truly heartfelt "prayer/hope/thought" for you is that you're not around if a REAL insurrection ever happens in this country. Because truly, I don't know that you'd survive it.
As Jim Rome used to say on his radio call in show …”Rack him!!!”

You’re the same guy that was anti guns before 911 and right after 911: Praise the Lord, pass the ammo. Now present day you’re anti gun again.

What’s your thought on a sitting Vice President caught up in a pay the play scheme for his own family benefit? Would that be considered thinking and looking out for others?

Let me remind you that Orangeman didn’t take one dime for his term as President meanwhile corrupt Dildo Joe has been living off of and burdening the people of this country for the last 50 years . Truly a waste of skin that Biden is.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
You mean Biden, Fauci, and Walensky are idiots? I had no idea. I rely on everything they say . . . after all, CNN and MSDNC report it all.

• For instance, last Christmas (oops, I didn't mean to say Christmas). I mean during the last holiday season, my former Governor in CA told me that I couldn't sing holiday songs. Yep, the official mandate was that I had to entertain people outside and wear my mask outside. Singing holiday songs was discouraged. But, if I chose to sing I had to wear my mask while singing and sing "below a standard speaking voice." True. Because I believe in the government, I spent the holidays at home alone.
  • Then, during the Spring Walensky came on my CNN TV show and spoke about the Covid "doom" around the corner. I was really scared so I stayed inside. I still lived in CA and noticed that the homeless camps (very crowded) never experienced a Covid outbreak despite the lack of social distancing or masking. I guess Covid doesn’t cross the border of the homeless camps. I stayed inside because Walensky scared me with all her talk of "doom."
  • Before July 4th, Biden said if we all practiced the proper precautions and took the miracle jab, then we could have a nice July 4th BBQ. But, he's really promoting this vax and there are lottery giveaways in several states for people to take it, so it must be serious. Since, it seems so serious, I didn't get some of that July 4th BBQ that he said would be $.16 less than the year before. I stayed home alone and waved some sparklers around.
  • Not too long ago, I heard that Obama had a nice birthday party with several hundred people. There must be something in famous people's DNA that the Corona virus won't affect them as much as us normal people.
  • I saw on my CNN TV show that all of the undocumented people (don't say "illegal aliens" because that's just mean) don't need a Covid vaccine or testing. I'm sure our government has a good reason. I'll switch over to MSDNC; maybe Fauci will tell me why.
  • Now Fauci is on a CNN TV show saying that it's "too soon" to plan a gathering for Christmas. He must have a good reason. He must know something we don't. I'll cancel my family's airline tickets to come see me.
I really don't see why you call them "wishy washy" or don't take our government leaders seriously. I have to go now . . . Fauci is coming on my favorite TV show: The ReidOut with Joy Reid on MSDNC. If you would watch the show, Bell, you might change your mind about our government leaders.
Pretty spot on. Sitting here laughing remembering that bumbling idiot Biden telling the American people last year that basically “ if you’re good enough, you can maybe enjoy a BBQ on 4th of July with your family” what an absolute piece of crap I remember thinking. And of course that was all a precursor to the shit show we’re in today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT