ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

I think we are already there.
I just finished reading Once We Were Brothers by Ronald Balson. It’s a novel set in pre-WWII Poland. I rarely read non-fiction but the setting is historically accurate.

The story revolves around a Jewish family in Poland as the Germans take over the city and begin to segregate the “dirty” (not my thinking but the thinking of the Germans to segregate them) Jews from everyone else. There are nightly curfews, arm bands that must be worn, and ID papers that must be presented to the Germans upon request. Groups are not permitted so that people will not collaborate. Over time, they give up their property and have to all live in the same area of the city. But, the Jewish elders are afraid of pushing back for fear of making the Germans angry so they go along. They still have hope life will go back to normal. Very chilling. Highly recommend the novel.

One only has to have an open mind to see the many parallels with our current environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
Because it makes no sense; you and many others are choosing to go against the grain of science and the health of your fellow Americans. Focus on being the solution and not the problem; advocate vaccinations and Boosters. Cut the bs.
First off, it is not a Vaccine. It is a shot that may or may not work some or most of the time. Also, if the shot and wearing masks are soooo affective then why are Hundreds of Thousands of people still getting Covid while doing both? It is a big money racket for the Government and Big Pharma, thus the continuing desire by both to instill fear. For example, I have never had a flu shot (notice that it is always called a flu shot and not a flu vaccine?) and have yet to get the flu. Now I am supposed to get a 3rd Covid shot and possibly a 4th, when does all of the BS stop?! Never! Because the Power and Control is too much for the Political Class (Primarily the Democrats) to give up on. As for me, I don't trust a damn thing that comes from the mouths of Fauci, the CDC, the WHO or any Democratcin Leadership.

LOL..you think there is an actual fact in this thread? Drivel, anger, mistrust, conspiracy and just plain stupid is all over this thread. It is like an aggie clown car of stupid.
Oh jeez, I wish Fauci would spend more of his time trying to develop a vaccine for Trump derangement syndrome, he’d actually be viewed as legit. You and a few others come over here and act like Trump grabbed y’all by the p*ssy and you just can’t quite get over it.

Well, don’t look now but Trump or DeSantis are warming up their ‘shockers’ for you lib weenies in the next election.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deweygolfer
270251534_10220607008900978_2270371761290566812_n.jpg

Why? Because there's no money to be made with natural immunity. Fact is, it's 15x the protection that the vaccine offers, yet they don't inform people of that. They want to sell vaccines, boosters and drugs. Follow the money. We're being played while these people are lining their pockets.
Hey you’re proof using good common sense will get you through the virus fairly unscathed, unvaccinated

Reactions: LonghornMM
Had my annual visit with my doctor the other day and he shared information with me on the Omicron variant spreading throughout the country. Data so far shows this variant is NOT a lower respiratory virus where it will adversely affect the lungs. It appears to be mainly an upper respiratory virus....just like the common cold variants. The good news is that the mortality rate from Omicron is virtually zero and once you recover from Omicron you have immunity from all Covid variants. As fast as Omicron is spreading it's likely that most of us will get it - some will be affected more than others but it is by no means deadly. However, with the super immunity that Omicron provides this is a good thing.

Bottomline is that we can stop worrying about Covid. In fact, when we do get it that's a good thing because the super immunity it provides makes it pointless to get vaccinated.
Don’t get comfy, Covid is a precursor, Gates will go to the bullpen for the next genetically modified version of Ebola to unleash. Pandemics are here to stay, it’s too valuable not to be.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Geraldo said that he and his wife went on a brief trip. He's vaccinated. He came home with a scratchy throat. Tested positive for covid. His wife did not. Heard a doctor say that about everyone will get the omicron. For most healthy people it'll be like a common cold...it's kinfolk. For others it may be worse. Also, the Spanish flu lasted around 3 yrs, going thru 3-4 waves and variants. The rona...is into its 3rd year w 3-4 waves and variants. Maybe by February, it'll be alot less.

But, on the horizon, there's reports of a "flu-rona" in Israel? Come on now.

Someone mentioned earlier, get or stay healthy, lose weight, exercise, don't smoke, etc. If your immune system is weak or you've aged like fine wine...take even better care of yourself.

For you that have gotten really ill, I hope you're doing better.

Enjoy life. Tell an aggy joke. Laugh. Hook em.

Last edited:
These University’s are so messed up. LOL. They like the power trip I guess? They are literally defying the ‘science’ at this point
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...son-writes-Johns-Hopkins-DR-MARTY-MAKARY.html
Makary is one of the few TV docs that are a voice of reason. Notice that most of the universities he studied are northeast private liberal arts colleges. These schools churn out graduates that go straight to DC to work in government. These elitist policy wonks - who have never had a real job in their life - will react to the next pandemic in the same way they were taught in university. We’re screwed.

Oh jeez, I wish Fauci would spend more of his time trying to develop a vaccine for Trump derangement syndrome, he’d actually be viewed as legit. You and a few others come over here and act like Trump grabbed y’all by the p*ssy and you just can’t quite get over it.

Well, don’t look now but Trump or DeSantis are warming up their ‘shockers’ for you lib weenies in the next election.
lol..appears you do too much swilling..storm a capital lately?

lol..appears you do too much swilling..storm a capital lately?
Everyone notice how he dodges not only me, but everyone else.

My character assessment of him must have hit a nerve. Sneaky Uncle + abusive mother + alcoholic father.

I'm sorry you were put through these hardships.

800-273-8255

Call this number for help. Best of luck to you. Don't give up on yourself.

My character assessment of him must have hit a nerve. Sneaky Uncle + abusive mother + alcoholic father.

800-273-8255

Yes, it’s Obvious to everyone. Except for the Cpt I guess…

Reactions: westx

800-273-8255

Dodge, nope. Character assessment from you? just no. Wasting my time on the cons in this thread is not going to happen. It is pointless. Bleat bleat, blah blah....you are just a blowhard. Flat earthers, climate change deniers, capital rioting, white nationalism...all present from you and others in this thread. A little sad, like a bunch of Sarah Palins circle jerking.

Dodge, nope. Character assessment from you? just no. Wasting my time on the cons in this thread is not going to happen. It is pointless. Bleat bleat, blah blah....you are just a blowhard. Flat earthers, climate change deniers, capital rioting, white nationalism...all present from you and others in this thread. A little sad, like a bunch of Sarah Palins circle jerking.
😂 Have fun with Hillary then. I’m perfectly ok with Sarah in that manner regardless of political affiliation. Your entertainment value is high, substance is zero. Thanks for playing.

😂 Have fun with Hillary then. I’m perfectly ok with Sarah in that manner regardless of political affiliation. Your entertainment value is high, substance is zero. Thanks for playing.
You must have HDS..lol. Does she live in your head rent free? Is it fun in the clown car?

LOL..like there was any other sane choice
And how has that worked out? Not just for you but for the whole country? This country did a 180 degree turn and nosedive since Orangeman left. That inflation sure is fun isn’t it? Biden and his handlers are the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. I don’t blame you for not wanting to argue, how about just justifying the Biden Admin?

Calm down Nazi

If you are going to vote for Biden the least you can do is defend that decision? I would like for this fine poster to name just one thing that Biden has accomplished since he's been in office. Now I'm not talking about inflation, lockdowns, dividing the country, trying to ruin the economy, I want to know the things he's done that benefits this country. We'll be waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT