ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Novak Djokovic who doesn’t believe in vaccine mandates was detained by Australia’s Border Force upon arrival for the Grand Slam tennis tournament Australian Open. Looks like they aren’t going to let him play because of their strict vaccine mandate.

Crazy and sad times today. It truly is. I can't think of any time in my lifetime where this country has been more divided than it is today, and it's only getting worse. Racially, politically, environmentally, political correctness, virus, work ethic, cancel culture, lack of traditional values, lack of accountability, lack of common sense, lack of respect and courtesy, etc. 😢
Yeah but I've ALWAYS had CFB as my sanctuary from insanity.........now with NIL and Portal that's messed up too.

Reactions: LonghornMM
If you don’t have prepper/provident living food stores I’d suggest laying in at least 2 weeks of food pronto. North Texas hospitals’ COVID load has tripled in the last 10 days. Systems in cold climates are seeing about 10x as many COVID patients as warmer climate systems.

From the numbers I’ve seen there is about to be a lot of businesses limited/closed and supply chain issues from various COVID related staffing issues.

Don't be surprised to see National Guard staffed field hospitals within the next six weeks.
It's the COVID policies creating this, not the virus.

Reactions: Belldozer1
If you don’t have prepper/provident living food stores I’d suggest laying in at least 2 weeks of food pronto. North Texas hospitals’ COVID load has tripled in the last 10 days. Systems in cold climates are seeing about 10x as many COVID patients as warmer climate systems.

From the numbers I’ve seen there is about to be a lot of businesses limited/closed and supply chain issues from various COVID related staffing issues.

Don't be surprised to see National Guard staffed field hospitals within the next six weeks.
Gavin "dipsh!t" Newsome, Governor of California, can help solve this immediately. Cali has trucking regulations in place that only allow for trucks that are no more than 3 years old to operate within its borders. That means that 96% of the trucking fleet in the US can't set foot in Cali. Right now, the highest paying loads originate in California. But only 4% of trucks can haul those loads. If the dipsh!t communist Newsome would temporarily suspended the stupid law in place, we could get back to normal. Problem is, the big ass California trucking companies are making WAY too much money to let Newsome do that-- and his coffers are being filled by the unions to not allow other trucks in.
He should be tried, found guilty, and shot for crimes against the American people.

Every morning now for weeks in New Braunfels, right out in front of Rudy’s, cars are lined up half a mile all day waiting to get ‘tested’ at a drive thru testing facility down from Rudy’s. A girl told me that the other day she sat in that line for 6 hours to get tested. So I asked her “Are you getting tested because you’re sick?” Her response”No I’m not sick but I was in contact with someone who tested positive”

So of course I don’t want to be rude but I’m naturally thinking who in their right mind would sit there for 6 hours if you’re not even sick!?!?!? She tested negative by the way. The CDC, Biden Admin. Et al are dealing with some very dumb sheeple who will do exactly as they’ve been brainwashed to do and think. This girl was a 20 year old millennial btw.

Crazy and sad times today. It truly is. I can't think of any time in my lifetime where this country has been more divided than it is today, and it's only getting worse. Racially, politically, environmentally, political correctness, virus, work ethic, cancel culture, lack of traditional values, lack of accountability, lack of common sense, lack of respect and courtesy, etc. 😢
We’re in step 2 of the Cloward-Piven Strategy. The elites will not give up their power easily. A GOP takeover of the House after the midterms is meaningless. That will only empower the elites to work even harder behind the scenes to accomplish their mission - a complete destruction of the Constitutional republic as we know it. Antifa riots will start up again and local crime will continue to rise due to Soros-funded DAs that are not prosecuting. The leftists will continue to blame right extremists for the chaos which we all know is not true. This has been decades in the making. Drip by drip.
We will get to step 3 before we ever revert to the country we once knew.

Every morning now for weeks in New Braunfels, right out in front of Rudy’s, cars are lined up half a mile all day waiting to get ‘tested’ at a drive thru testing facility down from Rudy’s. A girl told me that the other day she sat in that line for 6 hours to get tested. So I asked her “Are you getting tested because you’re sick?” Her response”No I’m not sick but I was in contact with someone who tested positive”

So of course I don’t want to be rude but I’m naturally thinking who in their right mind would sit there for 6 hours if you’re not even sick!?!?!? She tested negative by the way. The CDC, Biden Admin. Et al are dealing with some very dumb sheeple who will do exactly as they’ve been brainwashed to do and think. This girl was a 20 year old millennial btw.

BTW, I had breakfast in December a Los Gallos. It was very good!

MENSTEESBLACK_f2d6d4d5-6446-43b0-9d2c-6e290e00f8e4.png

No.....

This is a joke.

Australia is lost.

Please President Asswipe, please try and lock us down. And send federal goons to arrest us when we won't comply. And make sure they're armed.

I believe that only implies to the Northern Territory of Australia. Not a heavily populated area.
Soooooo then why make people stay at home if there aren't many of them......... ?

Oh, btw..... guess how many omicron deaths Australia has.......

The same number as active brain cells in President Brandon's head.

Zero.

Soooooo then why make people stay at home if there aren't many of them......... ?

Oh, btw..... guess how many omicron deaths Australia has.......

The same number as active brain cells in President Brandon's head.

Zero.
I’m not saying it’s right I was just simply stating it’s not the whole continent of Australia.

I’m not saying it’s right I was just simply stating it’s not the whole continent of Australia.
Meh---- there's 25,000,000 people in Australia. There's only 250,000 in the Northern Territory. That's only 1% of their population.

Proportionately, it would be the same if the US made only 3,600,000 of its people stay locked in their homes under penalty of arrest. Soooo... just a city the size of Dallas...ya-- violating the rights of just 1% of the population is cool.........................................

Meh---- there's 25,000,000 people in Australia. There's only 250,000 in the Northern Territory. That's only 1% of their population.

Proportionately, it would be the same if the US made only 3,600,000 of its people stay locked in their homes under penalty of arrest. Soooo... just a city the size of Dallas...ya-- violating the rights of just 1% of the population is cool.........................................
I could care less what’s happening over in Australia to be honest. They have always been pretty far left with their beliefs as a country so this is no surprise to me.

I could care less what’s happening over in Australia to be honest. They have always been pretty far left with their beliefs as a country so this is no surprise to me.
I guess I always saw Australia as more like Texas-- they were a penal colony and we were a state founded by outlaws. Aussies just seemed like a "tougher" breed to me-- like Texans used to be. And then the Aussies gave up their guns.

I hope everyone realizes that. The only reason our government hasn't done to us what the Aussie government is doing to them-- is because we are loaded to the teeth.

Wow! never saw this coming. We’ve only been saying this on here since this bs started. What are the Dems going to run on at midterms? Seriously?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...VID-patients-admitted-unrelated-maladies.html
Ha-- Japan is issuing a warning about the "vaccine" causing myocardial problems.

I guess all of Japan is now full of conspiracy theorists.

PS--- CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times etc are not reporting on this. Why?

You know why.

I guess I always saw Australia as more like Texas-- they were a penal colony and we were a state founded by outlaws. Aussies just seemed like a "tougher" breed to me-- like Texans used to be. And then the Aussies gave up their guns.

I hope everyone realizes that. The only reason our government hasn't done to us what the Aussie government is doing to them-- is because we are loaded to the teeth.
I have a friend who is an LTC in the Australian army (taught me about the thunderbox). Took him and a US army officer out to cull pigs as a getaway. Let me tell you, they could drop running pigs with headshots.
He was not looking forward to returning to Australia after his tour.

ADVERTISEMENT