ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

It's not a parody site. The article is reporting a bill that may be filed in WA to prepare for the detention of unvaccinated citizens. 100% true. Nothing comical or amusing about it.
I didn’t read the article just saw the source. To be honest until something is in writing and 100% for sure I don’t believe it. The media is the single most destructive device this country has. There’s tons of misinformation floating around daily.

Last edited:

Totally healthy 16 year old..........

Yep, see, even young....*clears throat*...healthy people can uh get knocked down by this thing.

In all seriousness, I'm glad this young man is making it out and seemingly on the road to recovery.

Hey Bell.....if your blood pressure wasnt already high enough....Justice Montamayor(sp) stated the there were 100,000 children hospitalized cue to Covid and many were on ventalators.....heartbreaking result of this horrible disease....,,uh,,,,,then the fact check....Less than 4000 total children hospitalized with Covid....none on ventalators!

Hey! if a Supreme says it (as long as they are a liberal Supreme) it must be true....and probably illegal to fact check!

Hey Bell.....if your blood pressure wasnt already high enough....Justice Montamayor(sp) stated the there were 100,000 children hospitalized cue to Covid and many were on ventalators.....heartbreaking result of this horrible disease....,,uh,,,,,then the fact check....Less than 4000 total children hospitalized with Covid....none on ventalators!

Hey! if a Supreme says it (as long as they are a liberal Supreme) it must be true....and probably illegal to fact check!
Yeah I know and the CDC director had to bust her balls over it and let her know is was only like 3500 kids and like you said, none on vents. I’ll have to go look but I’d be surprised if the CDC gal isn’t a Biden appointee, which would make this revelation even more astounding and underline the fact that even the libs can’t keep this charade up within their own ranks. Holy shit Biden is in trouble but I noticed he’s turning his attention to voting legislation and filibuster maneuvering, greasy ass weasel that he is.

Yeah I know and the CDC director had to bust her balls over it and let her know is was only like 3500 kids and like you said, none on vents. I’ll have to go look but I’d be surprised if the CDC gal isn’t a Biden appointee, which would make this revelation even more astounding and underline the fact that even the libs can’t keep this charade up within their own ranks. Holy shit Biden is in trouble but I noticed he’s turning his attention to voting legislation and filibuster maneuvering, greasy ass weasel that he is.
She’s a Biden appointee. Apparently she needs a media consultant to communicate the science.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/01/07/politics/rochelle-walensky-cdc-communications-covid-19/index.html

Reactions: Belldozer1
And knowing this, the evil regime has been locking down the healthy. Where has the messaging been for everyone to stay healthy or to lose weight? Why shut down gyms and schools? We all know the answer.
Someone tell me again Biden wasn’t/still is trying to run our economy in the ground

This pretty much follows what most of us already knew.

And this is why none of the Covid fear mongers on this forum here could ever provide the numbers of healthy folks contracting Covid and dying from it. Instead they convoluted the numbers of people dying from cancer etc. who contract pneumonia end stage and chalked it up to Covid just like the CDC has been doing. So who is going to be held responsible for all of the lost businesses in the name of Covid hoax shutdowns. I’ll be specific how about the thousands upon thousands of energy sector jobs lost due to this bs perpetuated by lies?

Last edited:
Reactions: Metcalf #2
And this is why none of the Covid fear mongers on this forum here could ever provide the numbers of healthy folks contracting Covid and dying from it. Instead they convoluted the numbers of people dying from cancer etc. who contract pneumonia end stage and chalked it up to Covid just like the CDC has been doing. So who is going to be held responsible for all of the lost businesses in the name of Covid hoax shutdowns. I’ll be specific how about the thousands upon thousands of energy sector jobs lost due to this bs perpetuated by lies?
I'm serious when I say this over reaction to covid cost us, globally, trillions of dollars.

I'm not exaggerating when I say there have been tons of people killed for a lot less.

Time to get in the hit man bidness.

Well looky here....brand new 145 country statistical study on Covid is released and guess what? Results clearly show that the Covid jab and boosters actually INCREASE cases and deaths! Basically, the study says the more you vaccinate the worse things get. This is a fully independent study using all confirmed and publicly available data around the world. The paper also shows their study is not the only one that has arrived at the same conclusion. Many other independent studies by reputable institutions including Harvard University have also reached the same conclusions. So where's the corporate media on this?

It's time for the fear mongerers and marxists to take the loss and stop spreading misinformation.

Well worth the read:

blah, blah, blah bunch of crap bunch of crap. That is literally how this reads. What would you do tough guy when you go for them? Are going to blab them to death with your willful ignorance? Interweb tough guys are awesome.

Oh no's!

Jake Tqpper is in danger of acting like an actual news journalist.

Turns out, the brain trust down here was right AGAIN.

Bring me more 9.95ers that I may penetrate their skulls with truth and knowledge from my man parts.

Libs want Covid over because Biden is starting to get some heat for rising cases, economy, and not having enough tests. They are starting to wind it down...until it is useful again.

Libs want Covid over because Biden is starting to get some heat for rising cases, economy, and not having enough tests. They are starting to wind it down...until it is useful again.
Yes, right after midterms, new ‘variants’ . Right now they’re playing good cop bad cop look no further than the Chicago school fiasco right now.

Oh no's!

Jake Tqpper is in danger of acting like an actual news journalist.

Turns out, the brain trust down here was right AGAIN.

Bring me more 9.95ers that I may penetrate their skulls with truth and knowledge from my man parts.
Oh wait, so you’re telling me that Covid piggybacks off other ailments and diseases like someone having terminal cancer but succumbing to pneumonia but it’s chalked up as a win in the Covid death column? Hmmm wow, who would have ever imagined the CDC and the Biden admin lying this whole time? Does CNN and Gupta really think that the public is dumb enough to not already know what’s up? CNN is acting surprised as hell at this revelation.

For me personally I knew it was all bs when the coroners report said George Floyd had Covid, but it failed to mention he died of a drug overdose. Lol. Ol’ George was a pawn to many for financial gain. You think his family would give all that money back to have him alive today? Chucklz

Last edited:
Reactions: Drtxhorn

Where's all my "trust the science" guys?

No seriously..... where'd all of you go?

It's like a fvcking tomb up in here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT