ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

I know one thing, ever since this dipshit Joe has been in office, EVERYTHING has gone to shit including college football. Can you imagine how this country will look in 2024 with the status quo. Not one peep from the resident libtards, not one, they’re just glad Orangeman gone.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Stupid political theater.

Put him on trial in federal court for lying on his application for a firearm. Then throw the book at him. The maximum penalty for lying on a 4473 form about your drug use is a 10 year prison stretch and a $250k fine. And that's FEDERAL prison. You don't get time off for good behavior.

Then you impeach Biden. Twice. Once for dereliction in Afghanistan, (troops were killed, Americans left behind, and innocent AID workers and children were droned in retaliation)-- the other for his covering of his sons corrupt ties to China and Ukraine.

When Biden leaves office in 2024, he will be forced to grant a pardon to get his crackhead son out of jail-- thus destroying the narrative of Democrats about gun control.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I've had it. Not bad. Go out to SisterDale to Blackboard BBQ and have the Wagyu brisket. It isn't fair.

1. It's the right thing to do. It's following the Constitution. You can't make me do something against my will, even for the "greater good".
2. When the sh!t goes down, the Supreme Court won't be targets # 1 through 10.
Seems the Supreme Court remembered their readings from Locke and Voltaire, with a measure of Adam Smith thrown in. Asking them to review the Federalist papers might be a reading too far....

Seems the Supreme Court remembered their readings from Locke and Voltaire, with a measure of Adam Smith thrown in. Asking them to review the Federalist papers might be a reading too far....
So many ways I can go with this-- but are you saying that beliefs are a product of their environments?

Reactions: freeper

My 18 year old government students will leave my class with a better understanding of the constitution than many of our elected "experts."

But they'll be told to "...try and read the constitution sometime..." lol

We cover many of the federalist papers too btw...even though most of them are not in the TEKS

So many ways I can go with this-- but are you saying that beliefs are a product of their environments?
I'm saying that the Supremes recalled Locke's assertion about natural rights to life, liberty and property, and his statement about the rights of a people who find themselves abused by their government. That they might have recalled Voltaire's declaration that freedom of speech must be preserved, especially when it is critical of church and state. (The current church being progressive political ideology) That by making this decision, they offered proof of Adam Smith's dictum that people act in regards to their own self-interest, as you implied their decision was at least partially based upon. Forgive me if I'm putting words into your keyboard.

My 18 year old government students will leave my class with a better understanding of the constitution than many of our elected "experts."

But they'll be told to "...try and read the constitution sometime..." lol

We cover many of the federalist papers too btw...even though most of them are not in the TEKS
When I was teaching government in Nevada, every semester I would go to the local offices of our good representatives and pick up pocket copies of the US Constitution. I would pass them out in class, telling my students that they were courtesy of Senator Reid or Ensign or Heller, or Congressman Gibbons or Amodei. I'd also tell the students that the offices were glad to get rid of them since they weren't using them.

Last edited:
I'm saying that the Supremes recalled Locke's assertion about natural rights to life, liberty and property, and his statement about the rights of a people who find themselves abused by their government. That they might have recalled Voltaire's declaration that freedom of speech must be preserved, especially when it is critical of church and state. (The current church being progressive political ideology) That they made this decision, they offered proof of Adam Smith's dictum that people act in regards to their own self-interest, as you implied their decision was at least partially based upon. Forgive if I'm putting words into your keyboard.

When I was teaching government in Nevada, every semester I would go to the local offices of our good representatives and pick up pocket copies of the US Constitution. I would pass them out in class, telling my students that they were courtesy of Senator Reid or Ensign or Heller, or Congressman Gibbons or Amodei. I'd also tell the students that the offices were glad to get rid of them since they weren't using them.
The last couple of years have provided ample opportunities to develop hypotheticals for courses in Constitutional Law or government. E.g.,:
  • Free speech and rights to assemble (and whether law enforcement could have regulated the 90 days of unabated riots in Portland)
  • Federalism and the extent of federal powers
  • The extent to which the executive branch can exact its authority (very relevant to the OSHA mandate issue)
  • The issue of packing the court
I teach a graduate level law course on the side and spend a few weeks on the Constitution.

I can tell from the spirited discussion that it’s the first time many students have had these discussions . . . grad level students!

Is it because undergraduate professors are afraid of taking on what may be perceived as sensitive topics and making remarks that may come back to bite them? I.e., they’re afraid of being cancelled?

So I'm looking to build a cabana by my pool and I know prices are high and contractors are busy so after getting a few bids etc. I've resigned myself to the idea that I'll just do it myself. I've done some framing and the cabana isn't hard to build, it's just hard to do by yourself with the structural lumber etc. So I call around and get some prices. I priced out 10"x10"x10' Douglas Fir square columns posts for $368/per. Next I priced out some LVL 2"x16"x16'. I'm going to double them up and wrap them for the header beam. Anyway those are running $245/per and they're being allocated.

**** Joe Biden and what he has done to this country and this piece of crap is just getting started. I have a feeling recession starts this year and Biden has no idea how to get us out of it because he's married to Covid Hoax politics and abandoning all things covid oppression is not a reality for him. It's his whole platform. He's covid hoax.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LonghornMM
The last couple of years have provided ample opportunities to develop hypotheticals for courses in Constitutional Law or government. E.g.,:
  • Free speech and rights to assemble (and whether law enforcement could have regulated the 90 days of unabated riots in Portland)
  • Federalism and the extent of federal powers
  • The extent to which the executive branch can exact its authority (very relevant to the OSHA mandate issue)
  • The issue of packing the court
I teach a graduate level law course on the side and spend a few weeks on the Constitution.

I can tell from the spirited discussion that it’s the first time many students have had these discussions . . . grad level students!

Is it because undergraduate professors are afraid of taking on what may be perceived as sensitive topics and making remarks that may come back to bite them? I.e., they’re afraid of being cancelled?

I know I mentioned this much earlier, but no matter the students' position I try and present the contrarian argument. In most things, it is much easier to defend the position of what is now considered "conservative."

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn

I've taught college level American and Modern European history for 12 years now. Most students at the graduate level are hearing these arguments for the first time for the reasons you suspect. Many professors are afraid of cancel culture. I was blessed enough to identify two others who shared my beliefs and we had discussions in the department, only behind closed doors. Later I learned two other colleagues shared our views but would never meet with us. That's a total of 5 professors and the institution I worked at, fired or refused tenure or failed to renew contracts on 3 of them.

On the other hand, the overwhelming majority of instructors at the college level, in my experience, actually subscribe to the progressive illiberal agenda. So many students have never been exposed to the ideas or processes you are advancing. The students live in a bubble, they do not watch nightly news, read a newspaper, or a textbook for that matter. They have access to the entire accumulated knowledge of mankind in a matter of minutes on their phone but they would rather use that device to play Minecraft, or watch Tik-Tok videos. Have you noticed the media use of a new term the last couple years; "influencer"? I have students whose career goals now include being an "influencer". Social media is making it easier and easier to alter reality, to find your own little bubble and exist therein. Students are bombarded by progressivism constantly, when they exist in their own little digital bubble, the impact is magnified. Hearing any other perspective is quite literally shocking to them.

I've taught college level American and Modern European history for 12 years now. Most students at the graduate level are hearing these arguments for the first time for the reasons you suspect. Many professors are afraid of cancel culture. I was blessed enough to identify two others who shared my beliefs and we had discussions in the department, only behind closed doors. Later I learned two other colleagues shared our views but would never meet with us. That's a total of 5 professors and the institution I worked at, fired or refused tenure or failed to renew contracts on 3 of them.

On the other hand, the overwhelming majority of instructors at the college level, in my experience, actually subscribe to the progressive illiberal agenda. So many students have never been exposed to the ideas or processes you are advancing. The students live in a bubble, they do not watch nightly news, read a newspaper, or a textbook for that matter. They have access to the entire accumulated knowledge of mankind in a matter of minutes on their phone but they would rather use that device to play Minecraft, or watch Tik-Tok videos. Have you noticed the media use of a new term the last couple years; "influencer"? I have students whose career goals now include being an "influencer". Social media is making it easier and easier to alter reality, to find your own little bubble and exist therein. Students are bombarded by progressivism constantly, when they exist in their own little digital bubble, the impact is magnified. Hearing any other perspective is quite literally shocking to them.

We hear the term "progressive" all the time. In order for someone to be progressive, they've got to actually make progress at something worthwhile and something that makes a positive impact. These "progressives" are really nothing but obstructionists to decency, good will, traditional values, business acumen and common sense.

Because it makes no sense; you and many others are choosing to go against the grain of science and the health of your fellow Americans. Focus on being the solution and not the problem; advocate vaccinations and Boosters. Cut the bs.
You want me to pump something into my body that has been proven NOT to work? Quit listening to the news and LOOK AROUND YOU. Check your friend that have been vaccinated and gotten pumped full of every booster they can get...yep, they are still getting it even with their masks and shields. Sometimes you have to just use plain old good common sense and figure this out all on your own.

We hear the term "progressive" all the time. In order for someone to be progressive, they've got to actually make progress at something worthwhile and something that makes a positive impact. These "progressives" are really nothing but obstructionists to decency, good will, traditional values, business acumen and common sense.
Right on. I always thought it was ironic that a “progressive”’s policies don’t result in any progress at a societal level. They only result in a degradation of cultural norms and standards. Take the “progressive” policies of the Soros-elected DAs around the country. They only result in improving the life of the thugs that spend little to no time in jail for criminal violations. Meanwhile, at a societal level, a sense of security is reduced due to increasing crime rates. And, there’s no deterrence when thugs commit a robbery of items below $900 and are not arrested and charged. That’s progress?

Let’s connect sometime. Maybe MM can provide you with my email.

So just when you thought members of our society couldn't stoop any lower-- Rasmussen conducted a poll--

Turns out, about 51% of Biden voters support having the "unvaxxed" sent to "incarceration facilities" against their will.

54% support fines or prison terms for people that say negative things about the vaccines on social media.

You know what-- I won't spoil the surprise. Read through this and find the little tidbits that speak to you.

Read about the part where they take your kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
So just when you thought members of our society couldn't stoop any lower-- Rasmussen conducted a poll--

Turns our, about 51% of Biden voters support having the "unvaxxed" sent to "incarceration facilities" against their will.

54% support fines or prison terms for people that say negative things about the vaccines on social media.

You know what-- I won't spoil the surprise. Read through this and find the little tidbits that speak to you.

Read about the part where they take your kids.
Biased conservative polls (Rasmussen) are going to give biased conservative results.

Biased conservative polls (Rasmussen) are going to give biased conservative results.
Well, yeah. There's not one single poll that isn't influenced by bias to some extent because humans are involved, some much more than others.

The pandemic is pretty much over because the Rona is now endemic like the flu. Even the most corrupt little liar fauci is saying we're all going to catch it and it's here to stay. There's a special place in hell for that punk for funding all of this. I hope his fraud gets publicly exposed while he's still alive so he can feel the shame.

Reactions: Drtxhorn

Check your IM.

So this whole week I’ve had 2 members in my household sick, running fever, sore throat, chills, body aches etc. we assume it’s the omicron but did not and won’t be getting tested. Both people stayed home all week. I continued to go to work everyday because I feel fine. We didn’t get any prescriptions just let it run it’s course. It’s been just like the flu people get every year.

ADVERTISEMENT