ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

I seem to remember a forum on Orangebloods saying this very thing over a year ago......

But hey, trust the science. Right?

271639648_2233196183520979_2453851578918879879_n.jpg

Gov and science experts should never be questioned, right? (Yes I know it's false advertising but hey, these needed to be posted somewhere) 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
That is GOLD.

I'm stealing all of these.
Ok, last one I'm going to post so I don't get labeled a spammer. Remember folks, NEVER question science experts because they always know best.

Hmm, maybe we can bring this procedure back for all the single post trolls that pop in here.

Ok, last one I'm going to post so I don't get labeled a spammer. Remember folks, NEVER question science experts because they always know best.

Hmm, maybe we can bring this procedure back for all the single post trolls that pop in here.
Rose Kennedy says "howdy.....derrrrrr..."

Too soon?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Did ya not watch the video in my post above?

I'm over here slaving over a hot stove to get you guys fresh vittles to eat.... and you ain't eating.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make that motherf***er drink.

Reactions: clob94
Bell....sadly, the energy sector will be/has been legislated out of existence. I saw where Chrysler has stated that by 2030 they will be 100% producing all electric vehicles. All the rest are being moved that way. The oil lobby better be trying to get the power plants on Nat gas or even going all oil fired quick! They have a chance as the west will be out of water by then....so no Lake Meade

• Sad
Reactions: LonghornMM
Bell....sadly, the energy sector will be/has been legislated out of existence. I saw where Chrysler has stated that by 2030 they will be 100% producing all electric vehicles. All the rest are being moved that way. The oil lobby better be trying to get the power plants on Nat gas or even going all oil fired quick! They have a chance as the west will be out of water by then....so no Lake Meade
It won't work. Ev's are for a select few. The limitations are endless.

I can promise you that I will be the last hold out on internal combustion engine vehicles. They will have to come take my gasoline powered vehicles from me. Typical libs trying to cancel viable, proven technology and not realizing the lasting repercussions. They have no clue how badly this will affect our economy. Idiots.

Dateline: Austria-- it ain't all chocolate cake and croissants---- why are you looking at me like that? Yes, the croissant is from Austria-- not France-- you heathens.

Check this out-- starting March 15, the Austrian government says you gotta get your shot OR pay a 200 Euro fine every month until you do. If ou don't pay the fine after a year (2400 euros) then you're fined another 3600 Euros.

If you don't pay THAT fine, then the government raids your bank account. If your bank account is empty, then they start seizing your property to auction off and pay your fine. If you have no property of value, you're going to jail.

I wish a mutha fvcka would.......

Reactions: Metcalf #2
We won't see the end of fossil fuel usage in our or the next generations lifetime. Nothing against owning an EV but too many people are naive as to where that charge comes from.

Trace electricity back to the source and fossil fuels are used in the process 100% of the time. Yes, that includes solar and wind farms but when you tell them that, you can literally see their brains explode. That damn wall outlet doesn't magically produce electricity out of thin air.

Ignorance is bliss and the rest of us real world people get blamed for ruining the world.

We won't see the end of fossil fuel usage in our or the next generations lifetime. Nothing against owning an EV but too many people are naive as to where that charge comes from.

Trace electricity back to the source and fossil fuels are used in the process 100% of the time. Yes, that includes solar and wind farms but when you tell them that, you can literally see their brains explode. That damn wall outlet doesn't magically produce electricity out of thin air.

Ignorance is bliss and the rest of us real world people get blamed for ruining the world.

I'm in the energy business and you're spot-on. Ignorant people don't realize how the majority of what we consume comes from fossil fuels. You can't just flip a switch and change everything. The residual affect would shut down the world and ruin economies. Don't me started, but climate change isn't caused by industrialism and a few smoke stacks or car exhaust. The climate has been naturally changing for centuries, and it will continue to change naturally, and there is nothing than can change that.

I'm in the energy business and you're spot-on. Ignorant people don't realize how the majority of what we consume comes from fossil fuels. You can't just flip a switch and change everything. The residual affect would shut down the world and ruin economies. Don't me started, but climate change isn't caused by industrialism and a few smoke stacks or car exhaust. The climate has been naturally changing for centuries, and it will continue to change naturally, and there is nothing than can change that.
Forgot where I read this a while back but an average underwater volcano fart (my term) releases more CO2 than all of human history combined. Crazy if accurate considering it happens daily

Anyone here a JD and can explain how/if the new ruling by the USSC applies to the work force?
Ok...... ready?

No, I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV and I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.

The ruling was a wink and a nod between justices. Here's how you know-- companies can not be made to force "vaccines" on their employees-- but HEALTH CARE WORKERS are open season.

Why?

Well, politics. Don't kid yourself, making only 2% of the population do something is still sh!tty.. but it's not AS sh!tty as making ~38% of the population do it. 2% gets your message across. 38% gets your fvcking house burned down and your wife raped.

Look-- there's a reason the Whitehouse is having a concrete blast and wall erected as a perimeter security measure right now.
Because sh!t is about to get worse. The Supreme Court voted this way because-

1. It's the right thing to do. It's following the Constitution. You can't make me do something against my will, even for the "greater good".
2. When the sh!t goes down, the Supreme Court won't be targets # 1 through 10.

So what does this ruling mean?

That's the interesting part. Let's say your company made you get the shot BEFORE the ruling came down-- and it violated your religious beliefs.

Well, you can sue them. Now, will you WIN? I don't know. That's the interesting part. But expect there to be a fvck ton of civil suits falling from the sky very soon.

Now--back to the wall. Joe Biden and Kumstain Harris once told me that "walls don't work"... yet here they are, in the early stages of erecting what- by judging from the photos on line-- looks like a barracade and wall.
Why?

Here's why.

You guys got any farmers in the family? If so, call them.

Ask them what they think their fertilizer bill is going to be this year. You fellas think food is expensive now--- you just wait until this summer/fall.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT