ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

...ok not much time, so here goes...on a cruise ship you are restricted to BBC, Fox, and MSNBC....sometimes CNBC.
I flip to all of them. Anyway, MSNBC was making a HUGE deal of Bidens trip to pittsburg to talk about his Infrastructuer bill....in front of the collapsed bridge. All they could talk about was the Republicans that voted against the bill....and why, oh why did they not vote to improve the infrastructure?...Not one question as to WHY they voted against it....Not once did they mention how little of that money was actually going to the infrastructure.

MSNBC little mentions the Ukraine crisis....BBC gives good reporting there.

The left little mentions inflation or even one word about all the police shootings.

I will say one thing, and I am being serious. Y'all need to quit blaming Biden for ANYTHING. The man is completely innocent. He has not one clue what is going on around him. His controllers are going to have a tougher and tougher time pretending that they are not pulling all the strings.

are you boys sure you have your eye on the real ball with this Ukraine situation? This may be Russia following up on a request from the Chinese to divide our attention.

Yeah,yeah, I know all about China's designs on Taiwan, but I dont think that is the real prize here. I am MUCH more concerned with an attack on South Korea. All that is required is for us to not have the "stomach" for full blown support of S Korea in the event of an attack......This is the one that gives me nightmares...

Reactions: LonghornMM
Yeah but over the weekend an article came out saying Biden already leads Trump and DeSantis LOL. Biden is so bad the left won’t be able to bullshit even their dumbest, laziest, most worthless couch potatoes sitting around collecting unemployment, this time around. Biden is that bad
Bell...I am not sure this is true.I think the Left has their dream president and will pull out all he stops to keep him there. By dream president I mean they have a guy that will parrot whatever crap they can think up. Also while he is there they can nominate Judges and Justices to their hearts content. He can also follow their dream of dismanteling the police and Military. It does not matter one whit how bad or dangerous he is....just how manueverable he is.

Bell...I am not sure this is true.I think the Left has their dream president and will pull out all he stops to keep him there. By dream president I mean they have a guy that will parrot whatever crap they can think up. Also while he is there they can nominate Judges and Justices to their hearts content. He can also follow their dream of dismanteling the police and Military. It does not matter one whit how bad or dangerous he is....just how manueverable he is.
Very true

This article is self explanatory. Thing is, most of those who need to read this probably don’t read this thread any longer. Little by little, they’re learning they’ve been duped.

This past Sunday I noticed as the cameras panned the crowd in LA during the NFC CG, that no one in the stands were wearing masks.

Reactions: Cutter13
272852702_10224461201170934_7829054284203912882_n.jpg

Reactions: Lampasas
Uh oh....

Ima try and do this with a straight face--

Dear fvcking Covid morons,

(I'm looking at you-- you 9.95 cvnts)

John's Hopkins (you've surely heard of them, right?) came out with a study last night that said "Surprise you stupid mother fvckers! Lockdowns do not work-- ever-- you fvcking dumbass pieces of cow sh!t."

No, seriously-- one of the most respected medical institutions in global history has said that lockdowns prevented only 0.2% of deaths. That's actually around the same % of deaths covid caused when a person was infected by it and having comorbidities.

So congratulations you fvcking idiots, cowards, pvssies, sheep, clowns, fvcktards, morons, dipsh!ts, boot lickers, bag 'o dick eaters, spunk monkeys, Fauci fondlers, Covid Nazis, smegma brains, and stupid people in general-- because YOU are responsible for all this bull sh!t going wrong now. I hope many of you die in a fvcking house fire inside a train wreck inside a dumpster fire. You've lost what little credibility you had (if you had any) and I will make it my mission in life to remind you, your spouse, your kids, your grandkids, your employer, your penis having mistress that pegs you on the reg-- what an absolute fvcking idiot, you are.

I don't expect any of you worthless cvnt rags to come down here and take your punishment like a man. Why would you? You aren't real men. You're fvcking cowards, and Covid has exposed the gaping axe wound between your legs. You're pathetic. You should drink bleach or gnaw on a bullet. We will make sure your death certificate says "Covid Positive for being a pvssy".

Choke on this article you cock bags.

John's Hopkins (you've surely heard of them, right?) came out with a study last night that said "Surprise you stupid mother fvckers! Lockdowns do not work-- ever-- you fvcking dumbass pieces of cow sh!t."

No, seriously-- one of the most respected medical institutions in global history has said that lockdowns prevented only 0.2% of deaths. That's actually around the same % of deaths covid caused when a person was infected by it and having comorbidities.
. . .
I'd bet money that a significant percentage of Fauci, China Joe sympathizers outside of the Beltway have no clue what Johns Hopkins U is or its place within the ranks of research institutions. Being well informed or enlightened is hard work. We're a dumb society.

I'd bet money that a significant percentage of Fauci, China Joe sympathizers outside of the Beltway have no clue what Johns Hopkins U is or its place within the ranks of research institutions. Being well informed or enlightened is hard work. We're a dumb society.
Dumb doesn't even begin to describe our society. It's much worse than dumb.

Uh oh....

Ima try and do this with a straight face--

So congratulations you fvcking idiots, cowards, pvssies, sheep, clowns, fvcktards, morons, dipsh!ts, boot lickers, bag 'o dick eaters, spunk monkeys, Fauci fondlers, Covid Nazis, smegma brains, and stupid people in general-- because YOU are responsible for all this bull sh!t going wrong now. I hope many of you die in a fvcking house fire inside a train wreck inside a dumpster fire. You've lost what little credibility you had (if you had any) and I will make it my mission in life to remind you, your spouse, your kids, your grandkids, your employer, your penis having mistress that pegs you on the reg-- what an absolute fvcking idiot, you are.

I don't expect any of you worthless cvnt rags to come down here and take your punishment like a man. Why would you? You aren't real men. You're fvcking cowards, and Covid has exposed the gaping axe wound between your legs. You're pathetic. You should drink bleach or gnaw on a bullet. We will make sure your death certificate says "Covid Positive for being a pvssy".

Choke on this article you cock bags.
Clob I’d like to know how you really feel? Lol

Reactions: Cutter13 and clob94
With mid-term elections coming up, this is very critical to stopping the downward spiral and Covid BS from Biden and his cronies. Time to take back both the house and senate and bring back some common sense and stop these brain-dead liberal morons. Next is the White House in 2024! Dems have shown how incompetent that they are. It's embarrassing to have a president that other countries have no respect for, laugh at us and take advantage of us. God help America if this doesn't happen. Trump may have hurt snowflake libs feelings, but at least the country was thriving and other countries respected us and were not taking advantage of us. Biden is an absolute disaster.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
With mid-term elections coming up, this is very critical to stopping the downward spiral and Covid BS from Biden and his cronies. Time to take back both the house and senate and bring back some common sense and stop these brain-dead liberal morons. Next is the White House in 2024! Dems have shown how incompetent that they are. It's embarrassing to have a president that other countries have no respect for, laugh at us and take advantage of us. God help America if this doesn't happen. Trump may have hurt snowflake libs feelings, but at least the country was thriving and other countries respected us and were not taking advantage of us. Biden is an absolute disaster.
The left "billionaires are evil and should pay more taxes!"

Also the left "Let's shut down everything so small businesses are destroyed and Rich people and huge companies fill the vacuum."

If you supported lock downs, you're a fvcking moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT