ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

The left "billionaires are evil and should pay more taxes!"

Also the left "Let's shut down everything so small businesses are destroyed and Rich people and huge companies fill the vacuum."

If you supported lock downs, you're a fvcking moron.
You have no idea how close the US healthcare system came to collapsing under the COVID load.

IMO it would have collapsed without shut downs.

You have no idea how close the US healthcare system came to collapsing under the COVID load.

So if you think that shutdowns, social distancing, masks, vaccines and boosters work, then why hasn't the spread been stopped? None of these things work. Covid is spreading regardless of these measures and it's going to continue to spread regardless. And then there's all of the deaths falsely classified as "Covid". The bottom line is Covid isn't going away. There's too much money to be made from it.

That's not because of covid. That's because of stupidity and fear.

Smart people don't go to the doctor when they aren't sick.

Smart people don't rush to the emergency room when they have a sniffle or slight fever.

You're mistaking "covid" repercussions with "stupidity" repercussions.

So if you think that shutdowns, social distancing, masks, vaccines and boosters work, then why hasn't the spread been stopped? None of these things work. Covid is spreading regardless of these measures and it's going to continue to spread regardless. And then there's all of the deaths falsely classified as "Covid". The bottom line is Covid isn't going away. There's too much money to be made from it.
It won’t stop until 90% have the vaxx or caught COVID. That’s the herd immune threshold. I’ll agree we aren’t getting there anytime soon thanks to the antivaxx.

Confirmation basis is going to be a huge headwind going into year three of this. Those that haven’t vaxxed and haven’t had COVID are convinced in their decision. The vaxxed, masked, distanced that haven’t caught COVID are convinced what they are doing is why they haven’t caught it and will continue the same behavior.

Masks and social distancing work. Just look at the plummet in flu last year. It was about 5% of the average level.

The Vaxx with boost works quite well as the unvaxxed are dying from COVID at a ratio of 97-1 to the vaxxed and boosted.

The misclassification is a made up conspiracy thing. There are heavy government fiscal penalties for intentional misclassification. There is a lot of data analytics used in healthcare compliance and audit to catch outliers and self report due to the damage penalties for the government finding it. Plus, insurance requires a lot of proof of diagnosis to pay out and run their own data analytics for outliers.

Last edited:
That's not because of covid. That's because of stupidity and fear.

Smart people don't go to the doctor when they aren't sick.

Smart people don't rush to the emergency room when they have a sniffle or slight fever.

You're mistaking "covid" repercussions with "stupidity" repercussions.
Patients with COVID are being sent to hospitals hundreds of miles from home because there are no ICU beds available nearby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoookem722
273206949_2250488978458366_5889936349251101261_n.jpg

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
Patients with COVID are being sent to hospitals hundreds of miles from home because there are no ICU beds available nearby.
As someone who has family members that are physicians in cities like Austin, Houston, Charlotte and San Diego-- as someone who has dated a few nurses in the past-- as someone who dated a woman that now is an officer at the 2nd largest Healthcare system in California, and as someone who's best friend is married to one of the heads at Dell hospital in Austin- I can tell you definitively that these people, in these cities, have not expressed this to me.

Now- does that mean that somewhere in America it hasn't happened? No. But I'd truly appreciate it if you had concrete proof of what you said and citations to prove it.

I can tell you as somebody whose wife is a nurse and sister is a nurse practitioner that this is the most bogus thing I have heard in 2 years. And that says a lot with all the misinformation that has been floating around. A good friend of mine has covid pneumonia and is currently on a ventilator. He had no issues getting a bed.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Masks and social distancing work. Just look at the plummet in flu last year. It was about 5% of the average level.
. . .
So your solution to the common annual influenza is to mask up and social distance? Everyone? Since the flu has been around in this country those with symptoms are encouraged to stay home from school or work. Go to the doctor and take whatever medications are prescribed. Take the annual flu shot. And, as a country, we've been just fine. Flu hasn't changed the identity or psyche of this country. This country doesn't cower in fear over the flu.

Rather, for some unknown reason, you'd like to see everyone on the streets with a mask socially distancing? Strip society's facial identity. Not see anyone smile, frown, laugh, scowl? Have children grow up thinking that it's normal to not see anyone's emotions?

I'm not sure if you've been to China or other any other country that has recently come out of a communist/dictatorial regime. People walk the streets in submission. Devoid of emotion. No identity. Soulless. Afraid. And, yes, in certain countries, masking up is common and a part of the country's cultural identify.

You're a good soldier for the American Communist. I can suggest other communist/dictatorial countries for you if your aim is to have masks become a part of the US' cultural identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drtxhorn
I’m taking nothing that you’ve said or will say seriously.
Pretty much why I rarely bother with this thread’s rampant misinformation. Cultural civil warriors aren’t interested in the real facts.

Last edited:
As someone who has family members that are physicians in cities like Austin, Houston, Charlotte and San Diego-- as someone who has dated a few nurses in the past-- as someone who dated a woman that now is an officer at the 2nd largest Healthcare system in California, and as someone who's best friend is married to one of the heads at Dell hospital in Austin- I can tell you definitively that these people, in these cities, have not expressed this to me.

Now- does that mean that somewhere in America it hasn't happened? No. But I'd truly appreciate it if you had concrete proof of what you said and citations to prove it.
It is rural American cities that are running out of ICU beds not major cities.
Can’t get into a healthcare dyck measuring contest without getting doxxed. Speaking of which has it occurred to you you making your political stance around this so obvious that those contacts aren’t giving you the whole story and are just placating you to enjoy visiting with you instead of getting into a political fight with you? Many decided it was best to shut up about it when protesters started going after healthcare officials and their families at the homes.

Last edited:
So your solution to the common annual influenza is to mask up and social distance? Everyone? Since the flu has been around in this country those with symptoms are encouraged to stay home from school or work. Go to the doctor and take whatever medications are prescribed. Take the annual flu shot. And, as a country, we've been just fine. Flu hasn't changed the identity or psyche of this country. This country doesn't cower in fear over the flu.

Rather, for some unknown reason, you'd like to see everyone on the streets with a mask socially distancing? Strip society's facial identity. Not see anyone smile, frown, laugh, scowl? Have children grow up thinking that it's normal to not see anyone's emotions?

I'm not sure if you've been to China or other any other country that has recently come out of a communist/dictatorial regime. People walk the streets in submission. Devoid of emotion. No identity. Soulless. Afraid. And, yes, in certain countries, masking up is common and a part of the country's cultural identify.

You're a good soldier for the American Communist. I can suggest other communist/dictatorial countries for you if your aim is to have masks become a part of the US' cultural identity.
Quite the slippery slope/straw man to make from pointing out that masks and distancing actually do work. Impressive.

Last edited:
so you are citing data from 2018 and 2019 and claim it projects on to what beds are currently available?....am I missing something? One of us is guilty of very shoddy research.
You need to go look at it some more as it goes up to the last few days. We reached 100% ICU capacity in some places last week.

Maybe this one is easier for you.

Last edited:
Pretty much why I rarely bother with this thread’s rampant misinformation. Cultural civil warriors aren’t interested in the real facts.
Which is why I don’t take anything you say seriously, there’s 43 pages of documented facts that you either haven’t read or totally ignore. We’ve provided them. As the days, months, and years go by we are proving to be right all along. (recent study by Johns Hopkins) It’s your choice to go be part of the great scientific research that’s called mRNA vaccine. And when you start feeling scared again, go get your boosters 1, 2, 3….4 or however many they tell you to. Im going let my body do what it was designed to do because I’m not at risk. Neither are my children. Go run back to your other little lemmings, maybe you can all go and get your boosters together.

Reactions: LonghornMM
You need to go look at it some more as it goes up to the last few days. We reached 100% ICU capacity in some places last week.

Maybe this one is easier for you.
The reason some hospitals are at capacity is not because of the lack of beds. It’s because of a lack of staff. Bidens vax mandates for healthcare workers has forced many nurses and hospital staff out of their jobs.

Can’t get into a healthcare dyck measuring contest without getting doxxed. Speaking of which has it occurred to you you making your political stance around this so obvious that those contacts aren’t giving you the whole story and are just placating you to enjoy visiting with you instead of getting into a political fight with you? Many decided it was best to shut up about it when protesters started going after healthcare officials and their families at the homes.
First....

The link you provided is not real time. It is "projections". Projections are just guesses. They are not factually based. Thus, they are not factual.

2nd-- nobody on this thread has ever doxxed anyone as far as I am aware. I've been here almost 7 years.

3rd-- buddy, if you only knew. Those family members and friends I've listed were a mixed bag when this thing kicked off. They were scattered all across the covid spectrum. Only 1, my cousin's spouse who is a doctor in Charlotte-- and she's living with some form of immuno deficiency disorder, she's the only 1 who now doesn't PUBLICLY come out and say " ya.... we WAY over reacted to this." She's still over reacting because, well, she's afraid. And she at least admits that she's afraid and it effects her judgment.

Now-- back to your issue about rural vs urban hospitals.

No, I'm not surprised that there are SOME places where they are having to ship people out of rural areas because of no beds. It's rural areas. The hospitals are small. There aren't many beds to begin with. But this is like the 30 year old triathlete that someone knows that dropped dead of covid. It's a statistical outlier. A rounding error. Not the norm. And unfortunately, BEFORE covid, there were rural beds in rural hospitals that were filled to capacity-- and people were shipped off to other hospitals that had more room. Hell, it happened to my Aunt in Marfa twice. But nobody thought anything of it-- until now. It has become a political issue now. People look for outliers everywhere so they can do what you just did---- point at it and say "see.... this is happening everywhere!"

But my man, it simply just isn't the case.

Reactions: DHHorn
Longyac--

Sincerely-- I want you to read this and tell me what you think.

Remember as kids when we would see faces of missing kids on milk cartons?
(For you super young dudes, at school you'd get milk with your tray lunch. There would be different photos of kids printed on the carton that had been kidnapped)
Now, back then, it seemed like a lot of kids had been kidnapped. But today, it seems like WAY more are kidnapped. Why? Because the media scares the living sh!t out of us with it every time a kid goes missing.

The reality is, in 1984, and I'm quoting now-- "By 1984, it was between 459,000 and 751,000." <<<<----- in a year. Kids that had allegedly been kidnapped or reported kidnapped. Now, that is a lot.

But check this out--- "Fewer than 350 people under the age of 21 have been abducted by strangers in the United States per year between 2010–2017.[5] " That's straight from the DOJ website.

So it seems like more kids are being kidnapped now because the media drowns you in it. Look around at the insane precautions parents take to protect their kids when in REALITY, 85% of the time a kid goes missing, it's a parent that does it.

Being kidnapped by a stranger is an outlier. Just like people being shipped to other hospitals because theirs is "full".

Does that make sense my man?

This is a must read and must watch. While we're all being lied to by our government regarding Covid, we can't forget about the lies they keep pushing about homelessness. The homeless people interviewed in this video admit that the main reason for homelessness is drug abuse, not greedy landlords raising rents. That's what the democrats in CA keep lying to everyone about as a reason to be "compassionate" to the homeless. Just disgusting what they have done to what was once a beautiful state.

Reactions: LonghornMM
It won’t stop until 90% have the vaxx or caught COVID. That’s the herd immune threshold. I’ll agree we aren’t getting there anytime soon thanks to the antivaxx.

Confirmation basis is going to be a huge headwind going into year three of this. Those that haven’t vaxxed and haven’t had COVID are convinced in their decision. The vaxxed, masked, distanced that haven’t caught COVID are convinced what they are doing is why they haven’t caught it and will continue the same behavior.

The Vaxx with boost works quite well as the unvaxxed are dying from COVID at a ratio of 97-1 to the vaxxed and boosted.

The misclassification is a made up conspiracy thing. There are heavy government fiscal penalties for intentional misclassification. There is a lot of data analytics used in healthcare compliance and audit to catch outliers and self report due to the damage penalties for the government finding it. Plus, insurance requires a lot of proof of diagnosis to pay out and run their own data analytics for outliers.
If you’re interested in doing further research on the real reason the Covid (scam) continues to hang around…

Actually… next time you do your weekly face peel or you’re waxing your chest, take a look at the face staring back at you in the mirror… SURPRISE! It’s you, dipstick!

If you’re interested in doing further research on the real reason the Covid (scam) continues to hang around…

Actually… next time you do your weekly face peel or you’re waxing your chest, take a look at the face staring back at you in the mirror… SURPRISE! It’s you, dipstick!
So much science in that picture.

Harry-- just FYI-- the Babylon Bee is a satire website. They enjoy mocking people-- satirical in nature.

Man Clob, I just don’t like the way you beat around the bush. I’d love to grab a beer next time I’m down in central Texas on business. You know, to learn how you really feel! 😂

Man Clob, I just don’t like the way you beat around the bush. I’d love to grab a beer next time I’m down in central Texas on business. You know, to learn how you really feel! 😂
Ask MM to text you my email address. We will make it so.

Tweet from ACLU (@ACLU)
ACLU (@ACLU) Tweeted:
BREAKING: Newly declassified documents reveal that the CIA has been secretly conducting massive surveillance programs that capture Americans? private information.

Remember that time, like, 6 years ago- when Clob told you the NRO (National Reconnaissance Organization) basically grabbed every email, text, phone call etc the world over and kept it for future use (if needed).

There were a couple of you that called me paranoid... even after I told you this was 100% truth?

I guess the ACLU has finally realized the truth....

Reactions: Drtxhorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT