ADVERTISEMENT

"Big 12 Champion Texas" vs Mobile Home Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say good game Horns. The score was closer than the 45-31 I predicted. Texas schemed well for OU. Beaty May have helped? In the end, the better team today won and Ruffin McNeil’s defense was able to get the best of Texas today.

Reactions: ifpk454
OU won this game, UT doesn't have the beef up front. UT far exceeded our expectations, they had a really good year. A good year to build on.

Reactions: freeper
No, Bell the better team didn't win. I hope that OU makes the playoff and gets blown out by whoever they play. OU sucks!

Reactions: tlra2
Proud as hell to win the conference and beat Texas. Texas is back and I dread the RRR next year. Hope we both do well in post season. Enjoy OB and all things about the rivalry. That said.....Sonner Magic Baby!!!

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Well, good season. We'll be better next year with some of the idiots gone. Sam has a lot to learn, like touch and not locking in on one pass option, but he made great strides this year.

Congrats OU. Enjoy this one. The hat will be staying where it belongs for quite a while.

This team finished 9-4 and better than most fans thought at the start of the season and this is Hermans 2nd year and with another good recruiting class this program is moving up the future.
Agree Texas has had a good year and can cap it off with a good bowl win

I will say good game Horns. The score was closer than the 45-31 I predicted. Texas schemed well for OU. Beaty May have helped? In the end, the better team today won and Ruffin McNeil’s defense was able to get the best of Texas today.
We don’t need the Kansas coaches help beating your sorry Sooner asses. But good game nonetheless. Don’t embarrass us again in your bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT