ADVERTISEMENT

"Big 12 Champion Texas" vs Mobile Home Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 penalities for 118 is ridiculous. Cost us the game.
Ya I seen at least 5 block in the backs that weren’t called on BlowU and that pass interference on Humphrey on 3rd down. We got hosed by the zebras today. O well we are on the rise and I see multiple conference championships in this programs future.

2300 I realize ou fans need to watch what they say on here, but you are ridiculous. Wishing injury on college kids? You have some major issues

Not here to gloat, that was a heckuva game and the Horns being good and the OU / UT Rivalry being nasty is just what this conference needs. The Horns came to play and hit HARD! Good luck in your bowl game and Boomer Sooner.

Not here to gloat, that was a heckuva game and the Horns being good and the OU / UT Rivalry being nasty is just what this conference needs. The Horns came to play and hit HARD! Good luck in your bowl game and Boomer Sooner.
Great, good game. See you in 9 months. Don't let the door hit you in the ace.

Contrast the hold on thompson on the kick off td to all the pi on mosley and the big 12 commitment to getting blou in the playoff is clear.

Last edited:
I hate that this is sort of just accepted. Basically just give the finger to the B10 and B12. The "playoffs" are a joke if this happens 2 years in a row.
Agree, it's complete crap. Bama finally plays a good team and if they lose they are still in? Bama looks like crap right now as does Tua. I hate pulling for Bama, but unfortunately I have too...………………...which sucks!

We have 13 seniors and they did a lot to get us to the Big XII title game. But we don't have the talent yet to win the Big XII. And count 4 jrs who probably won't be back next year. So next year will truly be coach Herman's team. He's got to teach his players how to finish.

We have 13 seniors and they did a lot to get us to the Big XII title game. But we don't have the talent yet to win the Big XII. And count 4 jrs who probably won't be back next year. So next year will truly be coach Herman's team. He's got to teach his players how to finish.

No one has elected to leave early. Second round to 7th round is basically the same pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT