Big brother approval post for Aggy here

Discussion in 'Longhorn Sports' started by cml7374, Sep 8, 2018.

1. cml7374

cml7374 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Just so yall dont clutter the board....post how Aggy......Aggy it up.....got hosed by refs and everyone else that didnt attend a&m.

2. Oldmanastro

Oldmanastro Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Respect.

It’s a cult and creepy, but good game.

Hate it.

tturman likes this.
  3. cml7374

Expand Collapse

Very good game

4. LonghornMM

LonghornMM Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Another aggy moral victory. Lets hear about it gomes.

5. cml7374

Expand Collapse

Oh......they're coming.....just need time to pull it together

6. LonghornMM

LonghornMM Moderator
    Expand Collapse

I think they're filling up their jizz jars for Thanksgiving or waiting to see the final score of the Texas game tonight. Something like that before they trot over here. Maybe they're building their bonfire after the game tonight. Oh wait, Texas doesn't play aggy anymore.

7. mm42

mm42 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

It will be interesting to see what 2020 recruits think. There were tons at the game, tons.

I am not going to say the refs beat us, but the obvious push off no call on the long pass to turn momentum and the the fumble thru the end zone call were brutal. But we could have not missed 2 kicks or Starkel could not have fumbled in the red zone on his only play. Great game, wish we could have made one more play. Clemson was really good.

tturman and BobWeltlich like this.
  8. SwagCopter

SwagCopter Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Lesson was better team. Frustrating that 4 plays beat us. Yes a couple of calls hurt but good teams overcome. We aren’t there yet but I’m happy with the effort. Stat board was in favor of A&M and just a few plays short. Look forward to future. More than 60 recruits tonight and I’m sure they didn’t leave disappointed.

9. LonghornMM

LonghornMM Moderator
    Expand Collapse

And there is the aggy moral victory. You guys for whatever reason, chose to run over here and tell Texas fans about your close loss. Guys, go over to texaggy and have a circle jerk. We don't care here.

HornsUp37, tlra2 and Scholz like this.
  10. 2300 Nueces

2300 Nueces Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Herman better learn to recruit the $ec way. I don't see a top 10 class.... Maybe top 15. Aggy is going to pay through the nose to get top recruits so Texas is at a disadvantage.

11. cml7374

Expand Collapse

"More than 60 recruits tonight and I’m sure they didn’tleave disappointed"

No im sure they didnt.....they see EXACTLY what Aggy is......a mediocre team that pulls an upset(or near upset) every 10 years or so just to sink back to irrelevancy. Its an Aggy tradition. Pooooooor Aggy.

HornsUp37, diadevic and LonghornMM like this.
  12. clob94

clob94 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Laugh at aggy all you want-- with a night game, at home, during the rain, on a sh!tty field that negated clemson's speed, if they were ever going to pull an upset, tonight was that night. They couldn't do it.

But don't kid yourself--- if we played aggy tonight and gave the effort we gave against Tulsa, and aggy gave the same effort against clemson--- they mop the fvcking floor with us. It pains me to say that, but it's true. Aggy would have beat us by 3 tds tonight. (Still embarrassed to say that)

BobWeltlich and Longneck 80 like this.
  13. 2300 Nueces

2300 Nueces Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Herman's going to have to scour Canada for players like the Cowboys did for a kicker.

14. BobWeltlich

BobWeltlich Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

If you don't care, then why is your AD and your football coach both pandering to play the Aggies again. I think we are the ones that really don't care. It is college football. People talk about it. Same reason there are Longhorns over on Texags.

tturman likes this.
  15. weevilcatch

weevilcatch Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Meh, you also got two very fortunate TDs. Mind overthrew a guy and a WR came back and caught it at the GL. Then the last one that was tipped.

It was a terrific game.

16. LonghornMM

LonghornMM Moderator
    Expand Collapse

I don't care, Bobby. I am laughing at you though for feeling the need to run over here looking for validation for your moral victory tonight. =)roll

Scholz likes this.
  17. cml7374

Expand Collapse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Because it used to be a "rivalry" game

18. BobWeltlich

Expand Collapse

Actually, I was looking to see what you guys thought of the Longhorn game tonight and saw the thread one of your friends started. And you may not care, but I know your fanbase and AD/Football coach are worried about what is happening 90 miles away. It is beginning to look more and more like you guys made a second bad hire in a row.

19. clob94

clob94 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Let me break it down for you Bob.....

If tonight, the roles were reversed and you beat the little sisters of the poor by 7 and we lost to a natty contender by 2, we would be just as pissed as we are now. Why? Because we expect to win, and win convincingly------ every time we take the field. You see close losses to talented teams as moral victories. We see wins by less than 3 tds as poor performances.

We play to not only win, but dominate--- you play for "the good old college try".

20. mm42

mm42 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Club. Are you telling me you wouldn't feel better about your team if you had gone head to head with with the 2nd best team in the country and come up just short? Than playing nobody in a close game and pulling it out. I'm not sure I believe that, or at least don't understand it.

tturman likes this.
  21. BobWeltlich

Expand Collapse

Clob,

When I look at your record over the last 40 years, your team was great during the 2000's and you did dominate (other than OU still being better). Other than that, you have been just like A&M and the other programs in the state. This decade your slightly above .500 and behind TCU, Baylor, A&M, maybe even Tech. The days of dominating appear to be over. This is not the days when you had a huge resource advantage and scholarship advantage over everyone else. You don't get 2/3 of the PUF fund anymore. TCU, Baylor, A&M, Tech, etc. all have good facilities and can recruit well.

22. weevilcatch

Expand Collapse

As far as recruiting goes, If Texas wins they will have a top 10 class.

23. weevilcatch

Expand Collapse

This has been a shit decade, but to act like Texas in the future will be Baylor is maybe one of the dumbest ****ing things you’ve said ina long line of dumbass comments

cml7374 likes this.
  24. Scholz

Scholz Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Congrats on the loss, aggys. Nice try.

25. weevilcatch

Expand Collapse

Tamu has recruited well before this year. They’re a huge school with a big fan base. There is excitement around the program right now. Getting top recruits is not a surprise

LonghornMM likes this.
  26. Crimson_Warrior

Crimson_Warrior Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You aggies and your hope for a future where you're better than big brother.

Stop talking about recruiting classes that are two years out bro. Or at least save it your own board. It's boring.

Scholz, LonghornMM and cml7374 like this.
  27. mm42

mm42 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

We are much better and 10X more physical than you guys right now. We just have bigger plans for the future. If you think recruiting is boring and not important....

BobWeltlich likes this.
  28. horn wild

horn wild Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Uh..... I would stop worrying about Texas and start worrying about bama georgia and other schools you play.

Scholz likes this.
  29. cml7374

Expand Collapse

I just have to sit back and enjoy the aggy moral victory last night.....they are back....they picked up the #1 wide receiver in the state....they have 10 silent commits after that almost win.....they are already printing up T-shirts that say "Clemson National Champions but we were the only ones to keep it close......we lost by 2....and were robbed"
    Every time Aggy gets excited about something they always find a way to Aggy it up.....its an Aggy tradition.....since 1939.
    Go ahead and beat those bird chest little brother.....you're still aggy......nothing has changed

30. hookem777

hookem777 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Just wait...Aggies always have recruits back out right before signing day too. Didn't y'all say this SAME BS after you beat bama to win y'all's biggest game since the 90s? GTFO . Even when we suck , at least we're not Aggie.

31. Crimson_Warrior

Crimson_Warrior Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Okay.

q1w2e3 and Scholz like this.
  32. hillcountryhorn63697005

hillcountryhorn63697005 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I'm just glad that my degree is from THE University of Texas and not from that college near Bryan, TX.

I can handle the insults about my Longhorns having a tough time, but, by golly, I wouldn't be able to survive the laughter that would regularly come from the public if they thought I was an aggy.

LonghornMM likes this.
  33. cml7374

Expand Collapse

You know who else is back aggy? Syracuse...they actually beat Clemson last year.....so i believe they will win 10 games this year....aggy logic

q1w2e3 likes this.
  34. SwagCopter

SwagCopter Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Not true right now for your team. You have been bad for 10 years now. You do look for growth..you do look for grit. Texas has been soft and I know you guys just want to see your team play with heart because ONLY then can you expect to see growth. This Texas team in its current state can’t grow. They don’t have a pulse. I hate that we lost but honestly I wanted to SEE what Jimbo has been preaching. This team showed a pulse and a ton of grit that will serve them well. When the talent matches that it could be great. Texas should have come out with fire after they laid an egg last week. They didn’t. They played just like they did and that falls on coaching and the heart of the players.
    I know some bad things went against us tonight..more than Clemson had against them and the team just kept fighting. Sucks, but I’m proud of the effort.

BobWeltlich likes this.
  35. Mister Moses

Mister Moses Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Texas AD was also watching the A&M game on a flat screen with Chris something or other. I guess he cared about aggy. I’m sure no Longhorn fans were monitoring that game. Texas looked as lethargic Bevo.

36. RoboCocks21

RoboCocks21 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Wait you know he is a sooner right

37. outhereincali

outhereincali Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

It's Clemson not lesson you aggie dunce.

38. RainyTX81

RainyTX81 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I was flipping back and forth and the difference was night and day. College Station was hoppin’ , the fans were really into it. Meanwhile in Austin, our fans are in the stands eating pretzels and playing on their phones. The problems reach much further than the shitty product we’re putting on the field.

39. DHHorn

DHHorn Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Did you expect it to be lively against Tulsa? After last week everyone’s hope for the season got stomped on. All the boards, Twitter, and media have been melting down for a solid week about how bad they are. Some are calling for Herman to get fired already. Do you really think the players don’t see all that? It makes their give a shit meter gown way down when all you read is how bad you are. The team needs some kind of positive momentum to pull themselves out of the funk but I don’t know where that will come from.

40. RainyTX81

RainyTX81 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Then be better. One thing I picked up on was Herman trying to take blame for the shitty play in the 3rd. He said something along the lines of “I was hard on them at the half, telling them things they need to fix, so they came out tight”. If these kids crawl in a shell and play like crap because the coach criticized them, then we’re in bigger trouble than most think.

weevilcatch likes this.