ADVERTISEMENT

Big brother approval post for Aggy here

cml7374

Aug 12, 2012
Just so yall dont clutter the board....post how Aggy......Aggy it up.....got hosed by refs and everyone else that didnt attend a&m.

Oh......they're coming.....just need time to pull it together

I think they're filling up their jizz jars for Thanksgiving or waiting to see the final score of the Texas game tonight. Something like that before they trot over here. Maybe they're building their bonfire after the game tonight. Oh wait, Texas doesn't play aggy anymore.

It will be interesting to see what 2020 recruits think. There were tons at the game, tons.

I am not going to say the refs beat us, but the obvious push off no call on the long pass to turn momentum and the the fumble thru the end zone call were brutal. But we could have not missed 2 kicks or Starkel could not have fumbled in the red zone on his only play. Great game, wish we could have made one more play. Clemson was really good.

Lesson was better team. Frustrating that 4 plays beat us. Yes a couple of calls hurt but good teams overcome. We aren’t there yet but I’m happy with the effort. Stat board was in favor of A&M and just a few plays short. Look forward to future. More than 60 recruits tonight and I’m sure they didn’t leave disappointed.

And there is the aggy moral victory. You guys for whatever reason, chose to run over here and tell Texas fans about your close loss. Guys, go over to texaggy and have a circle jerk. We don't care here.

Herman better learn to recruit the $ec way. I don't see a top 10 class.... Maybe top 15. Aggy is going to pay through the nose to get top recruits so Texas is at a disadvantage.

"More than 60 recruits tonight and I’m sure they didn’tleave disappointed"

No im sure they didnt.....they see EXACTLY what Aggy is......a mediocre team that pulls an upset(or near upset) every 10 years or so just to sink back to irrelevancy. Its an Aggy tradition. Pooooooor Aggy.

Laugh at aggy all you want-- with a night game, at home, during the rain, on a sh!tty field that negated clemson's speed, if they were ever going to pull an upset, tonight was that night. They couldn't do it.

But don't kid yourself--- if we played aggy tonight and gave the effort we gave against Tulsa, and aggy gave the same effort against clemson--- they mop the fvcking floor with us. It pains me to say that, but it's true. Aggy would have beat us by 3 tds tonight. (Still embarrassed to say that)

And there is the aggy moral victory. You guys for whatever reason, chose to run over here and tell Texas fans about your close loss. Guys, go over to texaggy and have a circle jerk. We don't care here.

If you don't care, then why is your AD and your football coach both pandering to play the Aggies again. I think we are the ones that really don't care. It is college football. People talk about it. Same reason there are Longhorns over on Texags.

Reactions: tturman
Lesson was better team. Frustrating that 4 plays beat us. Yes a couple of calls hurt but good teams overcome. We aren’t there yet but I’m happy with the effort. Stat board was in favor of A&M and just a few plays short. Look forward to future. More than 60 recruits tonight and I’m sure they didn’t leave disappointed.

Meh, you also got two very fortunate TDs. Mind overthrew a guy and a WR came back and caught it at the GL. Then the last one that was tipped.

It was a terrific game.

If you don't care, then why is your AD and your football coach both pandering to play the Aggies again. I think we are the ones that really don't care. It is college football. People talk about it. Same reason there are Longhorns over on Texags.

I don't care, Bobby. I am laughing at you though for feeling the need to run over here looking for validation for your moral victory tonight. =)roll

Reactions: Scholz
I don't care, Bobby. I am laughing at you though for feeling the need to run over here looking for validation for your moral victory tonight. =)roll

Actually, I was looking to see what you guys thought of the Longhorn game tonight and saw the thread one of your friends started. And you may not care, but I know your fanbase and AD/Football coach are worried about what is happening 90 miles away. It is beginning to look more and more like you guys made a second bad hire in a row.

Actually, I was looking to see what you guys thought of the Longhorn game tonight and saw the thread one of your friends started. And you may not care, but I know your fanbase and AD/Football coach are worried about what is happening 90 miles away. It is beginning to look more and more like you guys made a second bad hire in a row.
Let me break it down for you Bob.....

If tonight, the roles were reversed and you beat the little sisters of the poor by 7 and we lost to a natty contender by 2, we would be just as pissed as we are now. Why? Because we expect to win, and win convincingly------ every time we take the field. You see close losses to talented teams as moral victories. We see wins by less than 3 tds as poor performances.

We play to not only win, but dominate--- you play for "the good old college try".

If tonight, the roles were reversed and you beat the little sisters of the poor by 7 and we lost to a natty contender by 2, we would be just as pissed as we are now. Why? Because we expect to win, and win convincingly------ every time we take the field. You see close losses to talented teams as moral victories. We see wins by less than 3 tds as poor performances.

We play to not only win, but dominate--- you play for "the good old college try".
Club. Are you telling me you wouldn't feel better about your team if you had gone head to head with with the 2nd best team in the country and come up just short? Than playing nobody in a close game and pulling it out. I'm not sure I believe that, or at least don't understand it.

Reactions: tturman

Clob,

When I look at your record over the last 40 years, your team was great during the 2000's and you did dominate (other than OU still being better). Other than that, you have been just like A&M and the other programs in the state. This decade your slightly above .500 and behind TCU, Baylor, A&M, maybe even Tech. The days of dominating appear to be over. This is not the days when you had a huge resource advantage and scholarship advantage over everyone else. You don't get 2/3 of the PUF fund anymore. TCU, Baylor, A&M, Tech, etc. all have good facilities and can recruit well.

Clob,

When I look at your record over the last 40 years, your team was great during the 2000's and you did dominate (other than OU still being better). Other than that, you have been just like A&M and the other programs in the state. This decade your slightly above .500 and behind TCU, Baylor, A&M, maybe even Tech. The days of dominating appear to be over. This is not the days when you had a huge resource advantage and scholarship advantage over everyone else. You don't get 2/3 of the PUF fund anymore. TCU, Baylor, A&M, Tech, etc. all have good facilities and can recruit well.

This has been a shit decade, but to act like Texas in the future will be Baylor is maybe one of the dumbest ****ing things you’ve said ina long line of dumbass comments

Reactions: cml7374
I didn’t say that. But the landscape of football in Texas has changed. Just look at tonight. The top receiver for 2020 and two other big time players (not announced yet) from the 2020 class committed to A&M.

Tamu has recruited well before this year. They’re a huge school with a big fan base. There is excitement around the program right now. Getting top recruits is not a surprise

Reactions: LonghornMM
Don't think we'll have to. Just picked up the #1 WR in Texas for 2020, and Malik Hornsby is about to pull the trigger. And a 2019 player committed elsewhere is looking for a spot. We lost tonight, but our 2020 class is about to take off.

You aggies and your hope for a future where you're better than big brother.

Stop talking about recruiting classes that are two years out bro. Or at least save it your own board. It's boring.

You aggies and your hope for a future where you're better than big brother.

Stop talking about recruiting classes that are two years out bro. Or at least save it your own board. It's boring.
We are much better and 10X more physical than you guys right now. We just have bigger plans for the future. If you think recruiting is boring and not important....

Reactions: BobWeltlich
Uh..... I would stop worrying about Texas and start worrying about bama georgia and other schools you play.

Reactions: Scholz
I just have to sit back and enjoy the aggy moral victory last night.....they are back....they picked up the #1 wide receiver in the state....they have 10 silent commits after that almost win.....they are already printing up T-shirts that say "Clemson National Champions but we were the only ones to keep it close......we lost by 2....and were robbed"
Every time Aggy gets excited about something they always find a way to Aggy it up.....its an Aggy tradition.....since 1939.
Go ahead and beat those bird chest little brother.....you're still aggy......nothing has changed

Just wait...Aggies always have recruits back out right before signing day too. Didn't y'all say this SAME BS after you beat bama to win y'all's biggest game since the 90s? GTFO . Even when we suck , at least we're not Aggie.

ADVERTISEMENT