ADVERTISEMENT

Big brother approval post for Aggy here

Ya'll just can't help it...... you've got to get Scholz all surly. Don't sweat it Scholz. Just do what I do: when they start yapping about almost winning, just congratulate them for wiping their own a$$ without getting sh!t on their fingers, and move on.

Yeah I know that’s your narrative and fervent hope that we’re has beens and your team will actually accomplish something in your lifetime (which they haven’t btw). Wake me up when you do. I remember the excitement when you ran this state and beat Bama that one time. Lulz.

Reactions: diadevic and Scholz
You guys are Nebraska South. USED to be good, USED to be elite, but now just a MIDDLE of the pack team in your own league with not much sign of getting better (thank goodness for you guys that Tulsa does not have a kicker). The landscape has changed. On the other hand, there is a lot of buzz about the SEC program in the state among elite high school recruits. Might be time to pop in that tape of Vince and relive the good old days when today's prayers were playing tee ball. You can talk about the one title you have won in the modern era.

Well, you ****ers never were Nebraska. You’ve always been “the Mississippi schools”

Reactions: Scholz
"More than 60 recruits tonight and I’m sure they didn’tleave disappointed"

No im sure they didnt.....they see EXACTLY what Aggy is......a mediocre team that pulls an upset(or near upset) every 10 years or so just to sink back to irrelevancy. Its an Aggy tradition. Pooooooor Aggy.
Dang, I guess Demond Demas didn’t get your memo. Check that one off your board.

I think we both are staring at about 4 more L's. It will be interesting to see if we keep all the momentum when it all plays out.

Dang, I guess Demond Demas didn’t get your memo. Check that one off your board.
Yeah, go ahead and chalk up that Feb 2020 signing as a done deal. You guys have never had an issue of counting chickens too early. Lol.

Reactions: cml7374
Yeah, go ahead and chalk up that Feb 2020 signing as a done deal. You guys have never had an issue of counting chickens too early. Lol.
I’m still waiting for the mass exits you guys were talking about for our ‘19 class. And it’s called momentum. When it starts early and players of his caliber jump on board and want to play with each other. We might be taking one of your ‘19 kids sooner than later as well and adding a very good quarterback.
And yes...I know recruits can decommit as well but I don’t see you guys saying that when you get a recruit. Pretty sure you get excited. Aren’t you the one that posts a lot of recruiting news? Could be wrong.

Just saying it’s an eternity before he signs. And you guys count your chickens early all the time. Of course you’re paying through the nose now so go ahead and celebrate.

Its called......"aggy moral victories"
Aggy has nothing to hang their hat on....so they take close losses....conference affiliation.....and commits from 2 years out to make them feel better about themselves. All together now......POOOOOOOOOR AGGYS

Reactions: Scholz
I don’t see the commits flipping in mass. Possibly none, I know one thing he’s hurting Oklahoma recruiting. They had two top Texas high school commits flip to Jimbo. He’s beat OU for several head to head. I don’t really like it myself. It is what it is and it’s obvious.

Its called......"aggy moral victories"
Aggy has nothing to hang their hat on....so they take close losses....conference affiliation.....and commits from 2 years out to make them feel better about themselves. All together now......POOOOOOOOOR AGGYS
So if a recruit flips from you guys to us would it be a moral victory? Let's say Sheppard for example flips, would that be a real win for us? Not saying he will.

Reactions: BobWeltlich
Just saying it’s an eternity before he signs. And you guys count your chickens early all the time. Of course you’re paying through the nose now so go ahead and celebrate.
Why do you assume we are paying though the nose? You have inside information, or just can't understand why it is happening?

Reactions: BobWeltlich
Why do you assume we are paying though the nose? You have inside information, or just can't understand why it is happening?
I have eyes. Kids who have never visited you before committing on the spot? Yeah, seems legit. It’s not like Jimbo doesn’t have a long history of that at Free Shoes University either. There were also the allegations of cash from the LB who transferred. Give me a break.

Reactions: diadevic
So if a recruit flips from you guys to us would it be a moral victory? Let's say Sheppard for example flips, would that be a real win for us? Not saying he will.
Yeah, put up yet another completely fake title on your stadium wall.

Last edited:
Ok aggy, we get it that you think you're superior because you play in the $EC. That said, the conference smack and condescending tone that many of you have on here and all of your comparisons between the $EC and Big 12 is more than played out. If you want to have a lovefest about your beloved $EC conference and your put downs about the Big 12, go over to texaggy and knock yourselves out. No more posting this BS on here from here forward. If you do, I will delete it. If you do it again, I'm going to ban you. Its old.

I posted the above in the "Tom Herman Calls for A&M Game" thread on page 8. Bob and other aggys, I asked you to stop with the tiresome, stupid $EC trash talking on here. Also, don't use this Longhorn board to prop up and talk about a&m recruiting. Bob continued to do so and earned himself a ban. If other aggys do it, you'll get one too.

Mister Moses.....i really dont understand aggys logic in flipping BIGXII recruits. All we hear is how aggy is in the SEC and if the recruits pick anyone in the BIGXII then they weren't SEC ready.....just another aggy narrative shot to hell i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
Regardless, there’s no excuse for crying in the locker room at halftime. Whether you’re getting your ass chewed or mad at yourself for poor play, crying is a form of weakness in that moment. Get pissed and rip someone’s f#%*ing head off, don’t cry in the locker room. No wonder the product on the field is so pathetic.
Maybe they should try ordering the cry baby a pizza to see if that helps. Oh, wait ....

Reactions: mm42 and RainyTX81
A little thin skinned? Kids crying in the locker room at half time is a little thin skinned?

I'm starting to really believe that the social atmosphere currently in Austin, an atmosphere that we used to use to our advantage, has now become a monster that our coaches have no control over. And it has officially permeated our locker room.

This

A little thin skinned? Kids crying in the locker room at half time is a little thin skinned?

I'm starting to really believe that the social atmosphere currently in Austin, an atmosphere that we used to use to our advantage, has now become a monster that our coaches have no control over. And it has officially permeated our locker room.

Its the younger generation, they have no repect for shit unless they have good parents, never seen so wannabe Gangsters in my life, well, not gansters but posers, I guess that as FB got easier , the fans did too. MOney, women, dope and uzis and gangstas, what a life!

Shoulda left Memorial Stadium as it was and put in new bathrooms and left the grass field, now its like a fing Broadway musical, Big assed scoreboards that bugg the shit outa ya, back in the day, only thing they called out was for a DR to call his exchane or a score, next yr the QBs will be wearing "Pink Chiffon jerseys, these kids are afraid to hit the shit outa a runner, like Swoopes who was scared of being hit, a bunch pussies, half ogf them wouldn't last 30 mins on the Board Drill, players are gonna get hurt from time to time as that is the nature of the game, raising your hand on the kickoff and auto get 25, whoever made that rule oughta have his ass whipped, that took more away from real FB

Hook'em

Last edited:
Image1229-2033TV274.jpg

giphy.gif

Its the younger generation, they have no repect for shit unless they have good parents, never seen so wannabe Gangsters in my life, well, not gansters but posers, I guess that as FB got easier , the fans did too. MOney, women, dope and uzis and gangstas, what a life!

Shoulda left Memorial Stadium as it was and put in new bathrooms and left the grass field, now its like a fing Broadway musical, Big assed scoreboards that bugg the shit outa ya, back in the day, only thing they called out was for a DR to call his exchane or a score, next yr the QBs will be wearing "Pink Chiffon jerseys, these kids are afraid to hit the shit outa a runner, like Swoopes who was scared of being hit, a bunch pussies, half ogf them wouldn't last 30 mins on the Board Drill, players are gonna get hurt from time to time as that is the nature of the game, raising your hand on the kickoff and auto get 25, whoever made that rule oughta have his ass whipped, that took more away from real FB

Hook'em
I agree with this. Our stadium is this way too. It seems like they have to entertain us every second with obnoxious, loud stuff. I don't see an end to it anytime soon though regrettably.

I agree with this. Our stadium is this way too. It seems like they have to entertain us every second with obnoxious, loud stuff. I don't see an end to it anytime soon though regrettably.

Sadly, its this way in all sports stadiums/arenas. The obnoxiousness is obnoxious and annoying. Constant music, advertisements, contests, distractions, etc. Its no longer about the game, but about all of the sideshow nonsense. NBA basketball seems to be the worst.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Gameday experience at DKR was much improved for Tulsa IMO. Far fewer promotions, giveaways, distractions, etc.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Not true right now for your team. You have been bad for 10 years now. You do look for growth..you do look for grit. Texas has been soft and I know you guys just want to see your team play with heart because ONLY then can you expect to see growth. This Texas team in its current state can’t grow. They don’t have a pulse. I hate that we lost but honestly I wanted to SEE what Jimbo has been preaching. This team showed a pulse and a ton of grit that will serve them well. When the talent matches that it could be great. Texas should have come out with fire after they laid an egg last week. They didn’t. They played just like they did and that falls on coaching and the heart of the players.
I know some bad things went against us tonight..more than Clemson had against them and the team just kept fighting. Sucks, but I’m proud of the effort.
Luck was with you, a tipped pass for a TD , two stupid throws into double coverage while running for his life for two TD s , give it up.

Luck was with you, a tipped pass for a TD , two stupid throws into double coverage while running for his life for two TD s , give it up.
Luck...it’s getting desperate. Might want to look at that stat sheet. Clemson was outplayed, but to their credit they do what good teams do and find a way to win.

I just read about Clemson offense and the OC said they couldn’t run the ball, with 7 in the box Dabo trying to satisfy 2 QB’s is not smart. The thing that I didn’t know was Clemson ended last season ranked 38th in total offense. It was still. Clemson defense got whipped for all the fanfare. I think Clemson is overrated with a weak schedule.

I just read about Clemson offense and the OC said they couldn’t run the ball, with 7 in the box Dabo trying to satisfy 2 QB’s is not smart. The thing that I didn’t know was Clemson ended last season ranked 38th in total offense. It was still. Clemson defense got whipped for all the fanfare. I think Clemson is overrated with a weak schedule.
You can’t make that assessment! They just played a top 4 team to within 2 points and crowned themselves worthy. Take it back, take it back now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT