ADVERTISEMENT

Blowu in playoffs

Why are you surprised that Texas fans hate OU and don't want them to win? Nothing childish about that at all. Eff OU!

That's cool MM and totally fine with it (not that you need my confirmation, lol). I have many friends that are UT fans and don't like OU either. But like I said in another post: I am praying so Hard to Sweet Baby Jesus that UT takes UGA to the woodshed in the Sugar Bowl. I very rarely pull for UT (pretty much only when a UT win benefits OU), but my hatred for all things SEC way outweighs my hatred for UT. I know there is no way many of you will pull for OU, that's fine and completely understandable. Good luck and Hook em'!

I'm guessing scholz had NO issue with the questionable pass interference in the RRR on Texas last drive. In fact I GUARANTEE he had no problems with it. He is the worst kind of fan. When his team wins he runs his mouth, when they lose he blames everyone else but the team. You are an embarrassment even to your own fan base. Congratulations

Boohoo. You know the refs helped you win. That’s why you’re squawking like a bitch right now. We know. Lulz.

Boohoo. You know the refs helped you win. That’s why you’re squawking like a bitch right now. We know. Lulz.
Scholz, they’re already calling it the hit heard round the world and ranking 2nd in defensive game changing plays for OU vs Texas, first being Roy and Lehman. Ruffin you magnificent bastard, you

Reactions: Heisennberg
OU's reward for winning the Big 12 is...getting to play one of Saban's best Alabama teams ever?

Not feeling good about our chances, I'll just say that.

Scholz, they’re already calling it the hit heard round the world and ranking 2nd in defensive game changing plays for OU vs Texas, first being Roy and Lehman. Ruffin you magnificent bastard, you
That was a good call on the corner blitz. Sam should've seen it coming. No excuse there.

What chaps my hide is your DBs getting away with PI on virtually every pass and your WRs getting away with blocks in the back on every screen. Not to mention the missed illegal motion to keep your 1st TD drive going and the BS offensive PI to kill our late first half drive and give it back to you. It wasn't a fairly called game. Not even close. Period.

Lol, this is a great conversation. First off let me state that I loathe Kyler Murray. He's a

spoiled, petulant brat of the 1st order. Give me his fingers and some bamboo and the party is on! Yes I know, gonna burn in hell for that.

But yeah, I'll be drunker than a skunk and pulling for BLOWOU against Bama. Because and only because an OU victory makes UT look better. If OU wins by 20 that makes our 3 point win look great.

For me, this is about recruiting and national image. I'm sick of Bama and Georgia getting the pick of the litter. I'd rather see UT and BLOWOU getting those kids (and then we beat BLOWOU by 50!)

Then after the Bama game I'll take some laxatives and deposit OU back into the sheeter from wince they sprang!:D

That was a good call on the corner blitz. Sam should've seen it coming. No excuse there.

What chaps my hide is your DBs getting away with PI on virtually every pass and your WRs getting away with blocks in the back on every screen. Not to mention the missed illegal motion to keep your 1st TD drive going and the BS offensive PI to kill our late first half drive and give it back to you. It wasn't a fairly called game. Not even close. Period.
We tried to give the game to you with our costly fumble prior to the corner blitz iirc

We tried to give the game to you with our costly fumble prior to the corner blitz iirc
Yes, your WR getting separated from the ball is you "giving" us something. If it was a fairly called game, might've made a difference.

That's cool MM and totally fine with it (not that you need my confirmation, lol). I have many friends that are UT fans and don't like OU either. But like I said in another post: I am praying so Hard to Sweet Baby Jesus that UT takes UGA to the woodshed in the Sugar Bowl. I very rarely pull for UT (pretty much only when a UT win benefits OU), but my hatred for all things SEC way outweighs my hatred for UT. I know there is no way many of you will pull for OU, that's fine and completely understandable. Good luck and Hook em'!

After giving it some thought, I've had a change of heart. I will be pulling for OU when they play Alabama. I want both UT and OU to bitch slap the $EC$EC$EC teams. Everyone outside of $EC knob slobbing fans are sick and tired of the $EC, their arrogance, the $EC bias, that conference's shenanigans, dishonesty, cheating, etc. Now after that, I'm pulling for Clemson to win the NC. No hard feelings, of course. :D

After giving it some thought, I've had a change of heart. I will be pulling for OU when they play Alabama. I want both UT and OU to bitch slap the $EC$EC$EC teams. Everyone outside of $EC knob slobbing fans are sick and tired of the $EC, their arrogance, the $EC bias, that conference's shenanigans, dishonesty, cheating, etc. Now after that, I'm pulling for Clemson to win the NC. No hard feelings, of course. :D
Very unexpected to hear UT fans would pull for OU against Bama. I'm tired of the SEC bull**** too. But not enough to make the jump to pull for UT. My dislike of the SEC is just in recent years. My dislike for UT has been my lifelong passion. Lifelong passions override the "flavor of the month" dislike I have for the SEC.

The SEC reign will be over soon enough. It's already not what it was 4-5 years go. It's just top heavy right now.

Come on Billy Ray. There have been exceptions. Like the USC 2006 NC game. Sometimes the blowhards are on the other side of the field from UT. Looks like Ga and the ESPN Bulldog cheerleaders meet that criteria.

If them Big ole White boys on the Oline can hold Bama Dline and give Murray time I think OU can do it, but keep in mind after our game , they gonna be watching OU WR and TE's and then Bubble passes and cross routes like a Fing hawk, and yes Bamma is gonna rush Murray young ass big time and throw in a lotta blitzing, ya'll won't be able to F around like ya did with us!

Hook'em

Come on Billy Ray. There have been exceptions. Like the USC 2006 NC game. Sometimes the blowhards are on the other side of the field from UT. Looks like Ga and the ESPN Bulldog cheerleaders meet that criteria.
That UT/USC game that year was one of the biggest dilemma's I've ever faced in my life. And to be honest, I am still trying to figure out if the outcome made me happy or not. lol :eek::eek:

That UT/USC game that year was one of the biggest dilemma's I've ever faced in my life. And to be honest, I am still trying to figure out if the outcome made me happy or not. lol :eek::eek:

And how much does gas cost at your town?

Hook'em

sugar here we come?

t9ys60.jpg

Go Horns!

If you call that caving someone's head in, you obviously never played the game.

For me, this is about recruiting and national image. I'm sick of Bama and Georgia getting the pick of the litter. I'd rather see UT and BLOWOU getting those kids (and then we beat BLOWOU by 50!)

Don't hold your breath. Your team has yet to even score 50 on OU (even during Gibbs-Smelly-Blake), much less beat them by 50.

I have mixed feelings about OK/Bama. I want the Big XII to do well in bowl season especially the 4 teams that are going up against SEC schools. Otoh that would mean OK playing for the title and TX is in the process of righting a lot of wrongs.

But like most fans I want to see Bama taken down a few notches. Alabama is almost inhuman. Of course OK will put up some points but the tide has proven they can win in a shootout they did it 3 years against Clemson. What separates them from the other offenses OK played is they have a complete running game. It seems like they're 3 deep at every position is there anyone on that team that's not a 4* recruit im exaggerating but you know what I mean. Look I'm really not a bitter fan about Saturday's game. But I don't think OK can beat Bama. To be honest I don't think Clemson or the Golden Domers can beat them either.

MM, I feel the same. I'm hoping the gooners lay waste to bama then gets smoked in the big one.
We've got our hands full with jawja but for some odd reason I think we get it done...... convincingly. Gut feeling.

Reactions: freeper
I have mixed feelings about OK/Bama. I want the Big XII to do well in bowl season especially the 4 teams that are going up against SEC schools. Otoh that would mean OK playing for the title and TX is in the process of righting a lot of wrongs.

But like most fans I want to see Bama taken down a few notches. Alabama is almost inhuman. Of course OK will put up some points but the tide has proven they can win in a shootout they did it 3 years against Clemson. What separates them from the other offenses OK played is they have a complete running game. It seems like they're 3 deep at every position is there anyone on that team that's not a 4* recruit im exaggerating but you know what I mean. Look I'm really not a bitter fan about Saturday's game. But I don't think OK can beat Bama. To be honest I don't think Clemson or the Golden Domers can beat them either.
They're not all 4* players, they have plenty of 5s as well. o_O

I don't care one way or the other, but Bama is going to beat ou like an ou player beats their girl. It's going to be vicious and ugly. It might even include drug deals and gang rape.

Wow.

Very unexpected to hear UT fans would pull for OU against Bama. I'm tired of the SEC bull**** too. But not enough to make the jump to pull for UT. My dislike of the SEC is just in recent years. My dislike for UT has been my lifelong passion. Lifelong passions override the "flavor of the month" dislike I have for the SEC.

The SEC reign will be over soon enough. It's already not what it was 4-5 years go. It's just top heavy right now.

I think I know that gal in your emoji! She did me raught!! :D

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT