ADVERTISEMENT

Blowu in playoffs

I'm hoping for Murray to have such a disgusting injury to his throwing shoulder that he HAS to play football or maybe an Al-Queda goes postal on the ou side. I mean, I always love to see those F5's go through moore, ok.. Me and the fam watch the videos on youtube for kicks.

MM, sorry in advance..... There are so many okies here, I can't help myself.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath. Your team has yet to even score 50 on OU (even during Gibbs-Smelly-Blake), much less beat them by 50.

Hey God Damn it . . . Stop interjecting history into my future fantasies! Next you'll tell me my friend Bubbles is really a man!

Flippin Sooners . . . Good for nothin! ;)

I am pulling for OU to beat Bama....I am just sorry that Hollywood is injured. I hate the secsecsec.

After giving it some thought, I've had a change of heart. I will be pulling for OU when they play Alabama. I want both UT and OU to bitch slap the $EC$EC$EC teams. Everyone outside of $EC knob slobbing fans are sick and tired of the $EC, their arrogance, the $EC bias, that conference's shenanigans, dishonesty, cheating, etc. Now after that, I'm pulling for Clemson to win the NC. No hard feelings, of course. :D

I am so sick and tired of hearing how great the SEC is; the circular logic to put the conference above everyone makes me sick. I will be rooting for Texas, easily, against Georgia as I do for all Big 12 teams now. I figure it is the right thing to do as this will correctly improve the perception of the Big 12, and OU has the opportunity every year to take down Texas on their own. Geezus I cannot get over how the SEC is given their position in the rankings: the #1 rated undefeated team, the #1 rated 2 loss team, the #'s 2 3 and 6 rated three loss teams, and the #'s 2 and 3 rated four loss teams?!!!

I'm hoping for Murray to have such a disgusting injury to his throwing shoulder that he HAS to play football or maybe an Al-Queda goes postal on the ou side. I mean, I always love to see those F5's go through moore, ok.. Me and the fam watch the videos on youtube for kicks.

MM, sorry in advance..... There are so many okies here, I can't help myself.

Classy, but not surprising from you.

Look ma, I caught me some trolls.....

img_8185_1.jpg

during the 60's, 70's 80's, and 90's I had to watch the same jock riding crap from the national press except it was all for ND. It took DECADES of suckage for that to slow down just a little. ND still gets preferential treatment, but the needle has moved to the secsecsec. Who knows if they are legit or not.....they only play each other and creme puffs. The bowl season has been showing lately that they aint all that.

OU has a wonderful opportunity to expose them, but if Riley is as pittiful as big game Bob in bowl games it will all go down the drain.

Reactions: Deweygolfer
Horns fans complaining about officiating in any game vs OU is laughable. I've been attending the game at Fair Park for over 50 years. The history of biased officiating in favor of Texas is well documented going back to the Cisco incident in the late 40's. The infamous interception that wasn't in the 15-15 tie in the mid-80's is but one of many examples. We know when we cross the Red we're going to get screwed by the refs so we have to overcome that albatross by our play on the field. There is nothing more gratifying than beating Texas, in Texas on national TV. Texas ..the most self-absorbed, entitled, underachieving program in college football.

Reactions: BillyRay
If you call that caving someone's head in, you obviously never played the game.
You’re correct, did not cave anyone’s head in, just morally crushing and looked physically imposing. You could see the deer in the headlights look after that play and the ensuing interception Sam threw. Definitely rattled his game and will be the go to clip for years to come when referencing Texas vs OU matchups.

Reactions: Deweygolfer
It’s tough for me to pull for Texas. I do have friends that atre Longhorn fans. They are logical and know what’s a fact and not a fact. My Longhorn friends would laugh at some ZOB posters. They aren’t delusional like some of you posters. The OU seniors have four big 12 championships and Texas has three in 22 years. I’m only pulling for Texas for my friends. Personally I don’t care who wins.

The infamous interception that wasn't in the 15-15 tie in the mid-80's

I like to see guys that wont quit....that game was almost 25 years ago and OU is STILL trying to win it!

just yanking your chain....it was a bullshit call.....but dont go all high and mighty and act like the officiating has always gone Texas' way...it hasnt.

You’re correct, did not cave anyone’s head in, just morally crushing and looked physically imposing. You could see the deer in the headlights look after that play and the ensuing interception Sam threw. Definitely rattled his game and will be the go to clip for years to come when referencing Texas vs OU matchups.
It was the nail in the coffin that game for sure. He got Sam not looking on that corner blitz. Of course your morally crushing and physically imposing language is biased and pretty ridiculous per usual. Sam ran his ass over earlier in the game.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Horns fans complaining about officiating in any game vs OU is laughable. I've been attending the game at Fair Park for over 50 years. The history of biased officiating in favor of Texas is well documented going back to the Cisco incident in the late 40's. The infamous interception that wasn't in the 15-15 tie in the mid-80's is but one of many examples. We know when we cross the Red we're going to get screwed by the refs so we have to overcome that albatross by our play on the field. There is nothing more gratifying than beating Texas, in Texas on national TV. Texas ..the most self-absorbed, entitled, underachieving program in college football.

What fanbase isn't "self-absorbed?" LOL

Entitled like claiming a MNC in a year you were not allowed to play in a bowl game because you were on probation? Entitled like being put on probation because of Bud and Barry and then Bob "suspending" the likes of Joe Mixon because he can help win football games next year?

Underachieving I actually agree with. OU wins with Texas players, so naturally Texas should have a few more national championships.

Any yet many OU fans, reluctantly or not, maybe a third, swallowed bile and rooted for the Horns against USC in the great 2006 NC game. Mostly because we were sick of the slobbering talking heads going on about Pete Carroll and his great dynasty. Well, Bama has that plus about 4 more NCs under Saban. Supposedly unbeatable. Somebody has to beat these guys. Why not OU? Happened 5 years ago when OU was even a bigger dog in the Sugar Bowl. Will admit it's not likely.

Best bring your own refs to Miami. If it is close, you will see those zebras take things into their own hands ....

It was the nail in the coffin that game for sure. He got Sam not looking on that corner blitz. Of course your morally crushing and physically imposing language is biased and pretty ridiculous per usual. Sam ran his ass over earlier in the game.
It wouldn't surprise me if that happened, Sam is a good runner, Belldozer Lite if you will.

Hard to look for a cobra blitz when you run PA away from it...
Huh? Go look at video of it above. I don't see PA being run away from it? Sam literally drops straight back after the PA and is actually looking directly down the middle of the field or even to the receivers on his right side of the field when he catches the blitzer out of his peripheral vision, by then it was too late and next thing you know, the horns on his helmet were upside down.

Huh? Go look at video of it above. I don't see PA being run away from it? Sam literally drops straight back after the PA and is actually looking directly down the middle of the field or even to the receivers on his right side of the field when he catches the blitzer out of his peripheral vision, by then it was too late and next thing you know, the horns on his helmet were upside down.

What the hell video are you watching? I was pissed during the game and posted as much on the game thread.

Sam takes the snap, places the ball in front of Watson who makes a pocket. Then Sam drops back. Maybe you don't know what PA is?

We ran and under concept on the trips side (slot twins depending on the verbiage). It was open, but at that point Sam was on his back

We max protected on the wide side and left the weak side wide as open for exactly what happened. Somebody ****ed up...just don't know who. May have been Sam for all I know, but it was a dumbass formation and playcall for the time and field position

Reactions: Belldozer1
What the hell video are you watching? I was pissed during the game and posted as much on the game thread.

Sam takes the snap, places the ball in front of Watson who makes a pocket. Then Sam drops back. Maybe you don't know what PA is?

We ran and under concept on the trips side (slot twins depending on the verbiage). It was open, but at that point Sam was on his back

We max protected on the wide side and left the weak side wide as open for exactly what happened. Somebody ****ed up...just don't know who. May have been Sam for all I know, but it was a dumbass formation and playcall for the time and field position
I misunderstood

ADVERTISEMENT