ADVERTISEMENT

Bobblehead Wins AP POY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Texas, he couldn't have done it without his Heisman moment in the Big 12 CCG.
I believe the Heisman moment was the comeback in the RRS. I hate ou, but, Murray was much better that anybody else. If I had sole decision on the Heisman, I would have swallowed my vomit and given to Murray-easy decision.

Reactions: outhereincali
It’s 8:28 and all you ou fans can suck my :#^\! Your all on ignore so don’t bother responding biatches!

It’s 8:28 and all you ou fans can suck my :#^\! Your all on ignore so don’t bother responding biatches!
T5qJOUC.jpg

This is depressing. They've now had 4 Heisman winners since our last one. It took us 9 damn years to find someone post Colt. And now they're in select company with SC tOSU and the Golden Domers with 7. If Sam takes his game to the next level in 2019 will that be good enough to be invited to NYC next year? One can hope.

Now how will Tua respond to his counterpoint winning it on 12/29. This has all the makings of the SC/TX

Reactions: westx
Unfortunately I feel like the heisman was our last victory of the year. Great season for the Sooners and hopefully great recruiting season. Good luck to y’all in Sugar Bowl. F! The sec and nevermind

This is depressing. They've now had 4 Heisman winners since our last one. It took us 9 damn years to find someone post Colt. And now they're in select company with SC tOSU and the Golden Domers with 7. If Sam takes his game to the next level in 2019 will that be good enough to be invited to NYC next year? One can hope.

Now how will Tua respond to his counterpoint winning it on 12/29. This has all the makings of the SC/TX
Yea, cali, I am with you. Sucks. Many conference titles, 7 MNCs/7 Heisman's. All we have is the overall win loss record against them. I would trade. Oh well, I like the direction we are headed and it has been a decent season. We have a chance to make a huge "Statement Win" if we beat "them dawgs from Joeja". We need some catastrophic help on the defensive line.

not a concern. Tua will not stay healthy enough to repeat this season.

Aiight OU fans. Congrats on bobblehead winning the Heisman. Go celebrate over at gooner.com. No one gives a damn here.

Hook'em!

Holy f@#cking shit, you silly f##cking Aggies. Aggies are claiming a Heisman win. Chucklz
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3007188

On their board they are saying things like "just imagine what Jimbo could have done with him"
Their mods deleted it. What a bunch of clowns.

By the way bell..... to throw some more stat logs on your fire-- Brennan didn't play in most 4th quarters during his record setting year. But his back-ups managed to throw for 640 yards and 4 tds.........

Lets not forget that Murray has done this against the staunch Power 5 defenses of the Big 12. You know, "Murder's Row" Not to mention, Army, UCLA, and Florida Atlantic.
So what is Sam Ehlinger's excuse then...……….I mean it's kind of idiotic to flame a QBs stats when your QB plays in the same conference against the same bad defenses and had much worse stats (not to mention playing a crappy defense twice in OU).

So what is Sam Ehlinger's excuse then...……….I mean it's kind of idiotic to flame a QBs stats when your QB plays in the same conference against the same bad defenses and had much worse stats (not to mention playing a crappy defense twice in OU).

When have I or anyone on here suggest that Sam Elhinger was the best QB in the country or even better, the greatest college QB of all-time.

You want to know why Sam Elhinger is the starting QB at Texas? Because he's the best QB on our roster.

It's kind of idiotic to try to compare a player that's not part of the original conversation as a way to deflect from the fact that your QB has made hay against some of the worst defenses in college football.

When have I or anyone on here suggest that Sam Elhinger was the best QB in the country or even better, the greatest college QB of all-time.

You want to know why Sam Elhinger is the starting QB at Texas? Because he's the best QB on our roster.

It's kind of idiotic to try to compare a player that's not part of the original conversation as a way to deflect from the fact that your QB has made hay against some of the worst defenses in college football.
Yeah, Baker and Mahomes are trash too right, they'll never do anything against real NFL defenses...…………..

Yeah, Baker and Mahomes are trash too right, they'll never do anything against real NFL defenses...…………..

The conversation was about Kyler Murray being the best QB in college football history.

What does how well Baker Mayfield and Patrick Mahomes play against NFL defenses have to do with that? Besides for every Mahommes, thier are 10 Sonny Cumbies.

Do I think Kyler had a great year? Absolutely. Did he have one of the best singular season in CFB? Possibly. Is he the greatest QB in CFB history? Not a freaking chance

I know a QB that completed 49% of his passes for 4000 yards over his entire college career that was a better college football player than Kyler Murray.

Reactions: Scholz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT