ADVERTISEMENT

Brennan Eagles Weighs In

Fed up with what? The need to get an education and work hard to be successful?

This is such a short sighted POV.

The rate of salary vs. the cost of living is asinine. Government (Executive Branch) keeps getting bigger and bigger. Insurance premiums continue to skyrocket. We just set ourselves up for an insane inflation period. Law Enforcement continues to chip away at our individual rights.

Classes are getting further split. We can choose to ignore it altogether and have a serious revolution, or we can choose to accept some things need a reformation and tackle it now.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
This is such a short sighted POV.

The rate of salary vs. the cost of living is asinine. Government (Executive Branch) keeps getting bigger and bigger. Insurance premiums continue to skyrocket. We just set ourselves up for an insane inflation period. Law Enforcement continues to chip away at our individual rights.

Classes are getting further split. We can choose to ignore it altogether and have a serious revolution, or we can choose to accept some things need a reformation and tackle it now.
The classes are getting split because of the choices they make. Choose to not get educated and sit around complaining about how unfair life is or take control and succeed in the world as it is.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The classes are getting split because of the choices they make. Choose to not get educated and sit around complaining about how unfair life is or take control and succeed in the world as it is.

Good grief brushy, are you really this oblivious?

It's a wonderful theory to just go out there and get that 200k edumications and get yerself a business started right on up and make dem millens.

The cost of college in the last 10 years has increased disproportionately to the stagnant rise in wages. Insurance premiums are even worse. Now property taxes are increasing at a much higher rate.

Nobody is complaining about working here. My complaint is about the disproportionate rise of everything other than wages. It is ludicrous. It's even more ludicrous to ignore it and be short sighted as you're being.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
If this stuff on football teams starts escalating, then I look for FB to drop off for a while. Its gonna slow down as more Cono test come up positive, pretty we gonna be back where we started on Cono and then Sports will be over with, just a hindsight..

I am glad I am not connected to all this stuff going on, It seems as if they are after everyone from the White House, Police, Coaches etc..if ya can't keep Law and Order the right way,if someone looked at ya wrong way then we gonna be the Wild west again, Drawing guns in Costco parking Lot....Cactus Jack and Shiner Bob...someone buys the last eggs, well shoot his ass and put them in your basket...LOL and I forgot here comes the US Cavalry again to protect people, Hangings....etc and plenty of Liberty Valance's to go around.

My name is Matt Dillion , I work as a Marshal for 10 dollars a day and I got down to Kitty's and play with her titties and she takes my 10 dollars away...

Last edited:
Corona has already proven to be not at all what was advertised. The WHO came out yesterday and said that asymptomatic people are not likely to spread the disease at all.

Time to open things up and quarantine only the people that are symptomatic.

Corona has already proven to be not at all what was advertised. The WHO came out yesterday and said that asymptomatic people are not likely to spread the disease at all.

Time to open things up and quarantine only the people that are symptomatic.
I saw that too.

What do you think the gold standard would look like with 7 billion people on earth? Do you think it is feasible?

A gold standard would have to be in digital form with the gold being held centrally. Otherwise gold would have to be made in such small denominations that it could be easily lost by citizens. The amount of gold in existence is about 3.5 olympic sized swimming pools. Anything in digital form is subject to manipulation. Who watches the watchers, right? I would love gold but how small will the coins have to be?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/afonte...n-we-fill-with-billionaire-gold/#2f0c49e969f1

A commodity basket would seem a good option as it would help to stabilize commodity prices. It would have to be digital as well but manipulating all those markets would be more difficult for the bankers. However, there are problems here as well. Some markets are easily manipulated but a basket would have to be denominated by 30+ commodities.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathan...ket-standard-measure-up-to-gold/#3e783ec362e9

Unfortunately, we are going to get a centralized banker owned blockchain currency. The old dollar is going to be inflated away to pay off debt but first, the bankers have to find a way to get the bonds they own paid in new digital dollars while we get the old inflated dollars. It's always the saver that gets kicked in the balls. The pandemic and riots were a setup for this... they just had to get the legislation passed legally. China is forcing their hand or so they say.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...o-destroy-the-us-banking-system/#6386dcf74f5f

IMO, there will be a "fee" which is really an exchange rate to convert old dollars to blockchain dollars which separates the 2 as different currencies. We will be begging to get the blockchain dollar as prices skyrocket in old dollars as they inflate the "fee" higher and higher by creating more old digital but not blockchain dollars to pay off government debt.

Debt based currencies always abuse the poor the most, hence the problems with poverty across the world. A currency not tied to debt obligations but tied to a basket of commodities transfers purchasing power to laborers and away from financial alchemists like bankers by removing the interest payments due which are collected by excessive public taxation and inflation. Purchasing power is restored because one trades his labor for commodities instead of a promissory note which is a promise to pay interest at a later date.

Last edited:
Bad cops are a problem. Most of the bad ones have a rap sheet of complaints. They can't be fired because of the public sector police unions. The left has created a never ending cycle of stupid. The dude that killed Floyd had 18 complaints against him but was denied termination because his union backed him up. Big government is broken. How about this, get rid of the police union and fire cops with too many complaints. No rioting needed. My invoice is in the mail.
Amy Klobuchar wouldn't prosecute him. Just like Art Acevado is still supporting the rest of the Houston narcotics squad.

Bad cops are a problem. Most of the bad ones have a rap sheet of complaints. They can't be fired because of the public sector police unions. The left has created a never ending cycle of stupid. The dude that killed Floyd had 18 complaints against him but was denied termination because his union backed him up. Big government is broken. How about this, get rid of the police union and fire cops with too many complaints. No rioting needed. My invoice is in the mail.
I can get on board with this post. On a side note, as far as choke holds etc. go, I talked to a law enforcement friend of mine and he reiterated to me that if you’re in a struggle with someone hopped up on PCP you use whatever means necessary to safely get the perp under control. If that means a chokehold so be it. Obviously within the realm of being reasonable about it and not over doing it.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
A gold standard would have to be in digital form with the gold being held centrally. Otherwise gold would have to be made in such small denominations that it could be easily lost by citizens. The amount of gold in existence is about 3.5 olympic sized swimming pools. Anything in digital form is subject to manipulation. Who watches the watchers, right?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/afonte...n-we-fill-with-billionaire-gold/#2f0c49e969f1

A commodity basket would seem a good option as it would help to stabilize commodity prices. It would have to be digital as well but manipulating all those markets would be more difficult for the bankers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathan...ket-standard-measure-up-to-gold/#3e783ec362e9

Unfortunately, we are going to get a centralized banker owned blockchain currency. The old dollar is going to be inflated away to pay off debt but first, the bankers have to find a way to get the bonds they own paid in new digital dollars while we get the old inflated dollars. It's always the saver that gets kicked in the balls. The pandemic and riots were a setup for this... they just had to get the legislation passed legally. China is forcing their hand or so they say.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...o-destroy-the-us-banking-system/#6386dcf74f5f

IMO, there will be a "fee" which is really an exchange rate to convert old dollars to blockchain dollars which separates the 2 as different currencies. You will be begging to get the blockchain dollar as prices skyrocket in old dollars as they inflate the "fee" higher and higher by creating more digital but not blockchain dollars to pay off government debt.

Debt based currencies always abuse the poor the most, hence the problems with poverty across the world. A currency not tied to debt obligations but tied to a basket of commodities transfers purchasing power to laborers and away from financial alchemists like bankers by removing the interest payments due which are collected by excessive public taxation and inflation. Purchasing power is restored because one trades his labor for commodities instead of a promissory note which is a promise to pay interest at a later date.
The book came out a long time ago, but it's still true. Read P.J. O'Rourke's ALL THE TROUBLE IN THE WORLD. By every standard, life is better today than ever. People live longer, children die less often, we work shorter hours. There is far less racial discrimination, in fact almost all remaining discrimination is "reverse".When I was in high school, the Dallas Cowboys played the Packers for the NFL championship in the Cotton Bowl. My dad and a friend had tickets. When the weatherman said a norther would put temps in the 20s with a stiff north wind, Daddy's friend said he wouldn't go, gave me his ticket. As we walked down the Midway, black scalpers stood with handfuls of 40 yard line tickets for $5. Nobody was buying. Today, Super Bowl tickets go for thousands. Because so many people can afford it. Only a government can screw it up.

I can get on board with this post. On a side note, as far as choke holds etc. go, I talked to a law enforcement friend of mine and he reiterated to me that if you’re in a struggle with someone hopped up on PCP you use whatever means necessary to safely get the perp under control. If that means a chokehold so be it. Obviously within the realm of being reasonable about it and not over doing it.

It's a real problem for sure. I would never sign up for this personally. I have a lot of respect for people who can do it. The line is too blurred for me. The same goes for military service. I have the utmost respect for the military but can't get on board for defending other countries when the countries we defend refuse to defend themselves and expect the USA to do it for them.

Last edited:
The book came out a long time ago, but it's still true. Read P.J. O'Rourke's ALL THE TROUBLE IN THE WORLD. By every standard, life is better today than ever. People live longer, children die less often, we work shorter hours. There is far less racial discrimination, in fact almost all remaining discrimination is "reverse".When I was in high school, the Dallas Cowboys played the Packers for the NFL championship in the Cotton Bowl. My dad and a friend had tickets. When the weatherman said a norther would put temps in the 20s with a stiff north wind, Daddy's friend said he wouldn't go, gave me his ticket. As we walked down the Midway, black scalpers stood with handfuls of 40 yard line tickets for $5. Nobody was buying. Today, Super Bowl tickets go for thousands. Because so many people can afford it. Only a government can screw it up.

People buy expensive tickets today on credit. Most of the Cowboy tickets sold are to corporations. How many corporations have their bonds rated as junk? Back in the day, corporations were not allowed to do the things they do today. The value of a medium of exchange is always best when the value can be held in each respective person's hand rather than in a few centralized hands.

People buy expensive tickets today on credit. Most of the Cowboy tickets sold are to corporations. How many corporations have their bonds rated as junk? Back in the day, corporations were not allowed to do the things they do today. The value of a medium of exchange is always best when the value can be held in each respective person's hand rather than in a few centralized hands.

They used to give them away to Dr. for years so they would write their Med scripts...and the Super Bowl and Final 4 the Dr got caught . not to mention Hunting Trips and family vacations, see! everyone has a little conflict in their heart....for good and bad///

A gold standard would have to be in digital form with the gold being held centrally. Otherwise gold would have to be made in such small denominations that it could be easily lost by citizens. The amount of gold in existence is about 3.5 olympic sized swimming pools. Anything in digital form is subject to manipulation. Who watches the watchers, right? I would love gold but how small will the coins have to be?

A commodity basket would seem a good option as it would help to stabilize commodity prices. It would have to be digital as well but manipulating all those markets would be more difficult for the bankers. However, there are problems here as well. Some markets are easily manipulated but a basket would have to be denominated by 30+ commodities.

IMO, there will be a "fee" which is really an exchange rate to convert old dollars to blockchain dollars which separates the 2 as different currencies. We will be begging to get the blockchain dollar as prices skyrocket in old dollars as they inflate the "fee" higher and higher by creating more old digital but not blockchain dollars to pay off government debt.

Are you proposing some sort of bartering system then? Just want to make sure I'm understanding you completely.

The idea of a paper dollar is silly to me, but we've used this system since around the Civil War yes? How long, and how violent (for lack of a better term) do you think it would be to move to a more simplistic, less debt filled/encouraged system?

Are you proposing some sort of bartering system then? Just want to make sure I'm understanding you completely.

The idea of a paper dollar is silly to me, but we've used this system since around the Civil War yes? How long, and how violent (for lack of a better term) do you think it would be to move to a more simplistic, less debt filled/encouraged system?

No, a system that uses commodities or gold to be the value behind a currency. Gold could be the currency but there are too many people to go around. A digital currency tied to commodities would be doable as long as there are 30+ commodities used.

For example, $100 dollars could be exchanged for the underlying commodities if desired. Just like a gold system but more diversified. We have been on a paper system since the early 1960's when Nixon closed the gold window. Paper was used pre-1871 and it was a disaster.

A 12 Pack of Shiner, 2 doz egg and 2 chickens would cover ya copay as far as Gold 2300, we not all get to be on The Discovery channel on Gold Rush so that would only make the rich people king and the poor people would be stable hands, Gold causes problems, if its the only currency then I am gonna be stealing it from ya house when ya go to bed, you will wake up a stable hands,...LOL From a Jack to a King type stuff..maybe throw in a couple big flounder for the scripts....

Reactions: weevilcatch
No, a system that uses commodities or gold to be the value behind a currency. Gold could be the currency but there are too many people to go around. A digital currency tied to commodities would be doable as long as there are 30+ commodities used.

For example, $100 dollars could be exchanged for the underlying commodities if desired. Just like a gold system but more diversified. We have been on a paper system since the early 1960's when Nixon closed the gold window. Paper was used pre-1871 and it was a disaster.

Are we talking minerals, agricultural, technological, etc. commodities or what?

This is all very interesting. Like it when you an Clob talk economics/financials. Not my forte

Are we talking minerals, agricultural, technological, etc. commodities or what?

This is all very interesting. Like it when you an Clob talk economics/financials. Not my forte

At least we tell it like it is! clobs more hip to that stuff then I am, I just got friends in Low Places...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT