ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard Arrested

This is Gods way of saying, “sorry guys, it ain’t time for Texas basketball yet.” We have to suffer more like Baylor before earning the ring.

He was also charged with impeding breath circulation. Sounds like he choked someone if I’m reading that right.

I’ll reserve judgment until I know the who and the why. Feel free to throw stones if you haven’t choked someone who deserved it.

Reactions: westx
Disasterous for Texas athletics. Yet another reason not to invest any $$ into it. The wasted time is bad enough.

The amount of time and effort required to be Texas HBBC has to be taxing. If we lose Beard, anyone short of Mark Few, Calipari, etc will be a step backward.

Disasterous for Texas athletics. Yet another reason not to invest any $$ into it. The wasted time is bad enough.

The amount of time and effort required to be Texas HBBC has to be taxing. If we lose Beard, anyone short of Mark Few, Calipari, etc will be a step backward.
Yeah that’s not true. A lot of good coaches out there. CDC will land one if he needs too.

His nose was always red and swollen which means one thing. That has been my concern.
Yeah I mean he’s made some comments in the past that suggested he is a drinker. I’m not going to suggest he has a problem I don’t know that, but yeah

Reactions: cruelhalo
If that’s true depending on the circumstances potentially understandable.
Definitely.. if it was..daughter being assaulted (doubtful) then all gloves are off and it's justified..if his daughter was being a whoore...well that makes it again not ok and he's gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT