ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland's New Head Coach

They are looking to take him as Garrett replacement head coach. Mike Garafolo will take back play calling.
Uh, so Riley is a great playcaller and it’s yet to be determined how good of a head coach he is but you’re saying Dallas would give the offensive play calling duties to someone else? Ok but makes no sense

It’s not legit, it’s his agent trying to boost his salary at OU. Screw recruiting let’s boost my salary.

Bell if you don't follow the NFL then don't approach the subject
I follow college and he happens to coach at OU. Your logic of why they want him makes no sense. Perhaps you should put more thought into your posts. Yes, let's hire Riley and let someone else call plays.:rolleyes:

I follow college and he happens to coach at OU. Your logic of why they want him makes no sense. Perhaps you should put more thought into your posts. Yes, let's hire Riley and let someone else call plays.:rolleyes:

Well, I'm not speaking on that but at the very least you could agree that Lincoln is certainly going to be sought after. And if Riley has any desire to try the NFL he will go. If he doesn't he will stay. He's a great coach in a great spot.

Just cause he happens to be at blowu doesn't mean you can put your two cents in cause you think in your own mind you have some right too. Like I said before bell keep to yourself if you don't follow the NFL.

Just cause he happens to be at blowu doesn't mean you can put your two cents in cause you think in your own mind you have some right too. Like I said before bell keep to yourself if you don't follow the NFL.
Nice ole' there, I wouldn't want to try to defend your ridiculous reasoning either.

Well I'm sure he'll stay at blowu now that you've shouted down the speculation on the Longhorn board, bell. Good job.

Well I'm sure he'll stay at blowu now that you've shouted down the speculation on the Longhorn board, bell. Good job.
I’m sure he is wanted but he’s wanted for his offense. Why on earth would they say “hey, Riley we want you as our head coach because you’re the top college OC in the country but we’re going to allow some scrub we already have, call the plays.” That reasoning makes no sense and Robo can’t seem to grasp how that makes no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT