ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations baseball team but,

Then just admit we aren't that good and quit making lame excuses that it's too early in the year . We are average at best and will be lucky to make a super regional . Going to be a long year . We can't hit decent pitching and can't seem to stop decent hitting teams either. Let's use the young rebuilding excuse again this year.

Na I'm not a bi+ch and I back my teams up no matter what. I'm not a fair weather fan

Yeah man, you obviously never played baseball at a high level. We haven't even started conference yet and you want to put a stamp on the season already. Absolutely ignorant. There are 30+ trucking regular season games left. The conference tournament. Wait until mid April to put a mark on this team.

But you sitting in the bushes waiting to pop out at the sign of bad play is ****ing weak. Grow up

Nobody called you a name and I'm entitled to an opinion based on current play and hope Im wrong about the season but typically what you see is what you get because the other teams will be improving as well.

Nobody called you a name and I'm entitled to an opinion based on current play and hope Im wrong about the season but typically what you see is what you get because the other teams will be improving as well.

What is ridiculous is every time Texas loses you post how crappy the team is, but when they win, you don't post anything. All you seem to focus on is the negative. We get it, that's your posting style. In that case, I hope you will consider posting less. :rolleyes:

Reactions: weevilcatch
When we start beating quality teams consistently as Texas should I will be their number one fan! Beating unranked teams is a gimme or should be . 2 of 17 with runners in scoring position and giving up 22 of 33 runs with 2 outs and scoring 5 runs in last 29 innings are facts not opinions.

When we start beating quality teams consistently as Texas should I will be their number one fan! Beating unranked teams is a gimme or should be . 2 of 17 with runners in scoring position and giving up 22 of 33 runs with 2 outs and scoring 5 runs in last 29 innings are facts not opinions.

So you're only a fan of Texas when they win? No one wants to see the Horns lose at anything, and Texas has been down in athletics for several years, but constant negativity isn't going to change anything. I get it, we're all frustrated at times with the team's performance, but I like to look at the positives and improvements that each team has going for them rather than focusing on nothing but the negative.

Ok bro will bury my head in the sand and ignore the obvious areas we need to improve on. I guess I care too much and apologize for being so fanatical I like Texas so much . I'm sure they will meet the expectations just like last year . Hookem

Baseball is not football. If Texas is 20-20 at some point I will freak out. Even in years when Texas was in CWS they'd lost series to sub par teams like Kansas, etc. I remember one year Texas lost 5 in a row to Baylor in the same season and then beat them on the way to a natty. '05 I think.

But again, even Augie had an abysmal first three years. Only one 40 win season in his first 5.

Just give it time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT