ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

3 things-

1. If you are ever in that situation, don't say a fvcking word. Don't do any tests. Don't answer any questions. Put your hands together and hold them up to the officer as if to say "cuff me" and get in the car. If he reads you your rights, play deaf. When they get you to the jail, tell them your are a Pentocostal or a 7th Day Adventist and say it's against your religion to have your blood drawn. They'll have to get a warrant. At that point, pray it's 2am and the judges are gone for the night. Once they finally do get a warrant for your blood, tell them you have a phobia about needles and you need to prepare yourself mentally for the needle. Stall for time. Hopefully by 10am you'll be sober enough to pass the blood test.
2. If Sulmin was sitting in his car passed out, and they arrested him- that's kinda bullsh!t. Take the keys out of the ignition.
3. Dude has a serious problem that's going to kill him. Dude looks like he's 75 years old.

3 things-

1. If you are ever in that situation, don't say a fvcking word. Don't do any tests. Don't answer any questions. Put your hands together and hold them up to the officer as if to say "cuff me" and get in the car. If he reads you your rights, play deaf. When they get you to the jail, tell them your are a Pentocostal or a 7th Day Adventist and say it's against your religion to have your blood drawn. They'll have to get a warrant. At that point, pray it's 2am and the judges are gone for the night. Once they finally do get a warrant for your blood, tell them you have a phobia about needles and you need to prepare yourself mentally for the needle. Stall for time. Hopefully by 10am you'll be sober enough to pass the blood test.
2. If Sulmin was sitting in his car passed out, and they arrested him- that's kinda bullsh!t. Take the keys out of the ignition.
3. Dude has a serious problem that's going to kill him. Dude looks like he's 75 years old.
Never ever do the test . Agreed

And I think in Florida if you're in the driver seat that's all you need. Regardless even for aggy is kinda shitty

Jehovah Johnson an aggie 3rd string dl has announced he will transfer to Slippery Rock because they have a winning culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT