ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

311614326_10227606888176284_3122883219833167745_n.jpg

This is a huge game for the Aggies and their future. If Weigman sucks and Jimbo gets blown out again, well the Ags have zero hope for this year, next year, and basically every year in the future.

All their hopes and dreams are riding on Weigman and Jimbo being the savior of their program. We will find out today.

Miss -2 is a weird line. It smells of a Vegas trap. Miss should win easily, but you know what happens when it looks too easy. Go Rebels!

Reactions: TexLou
Miss -2 is a weird line. It smells of a Vegas trap. Miss should win easily, but you know what happens when it looks too easy. Go Rebels!
Yea this is the type of game that aggie wins and then lays an egg and loses to Umass lol. But I don’t think aggie has it in them this year. They are spiraling out of control.

Can’t wait to watch :)

Reactions: LonghornMM
West Virginia up early on TCU. We need a WV win. The more the top teams lose the better our chances of making the conference championship.

A&M Portal Trackers:

LJ Johnson - #46 Overall, #5 RB

LJ is rumored to have quit the team.

Smoke Bouie - #68 Overall, #7 S

Smoke is rumored to have been kicked off the team, even prior to today's events.

Anthony Lucas - #59 Overall, #10 DL

Lucas is rumored to be the 4th person in Liucci's tweet.

Denver Harris - #23 Overall, #4 CB

Suspended indefinitely

Chris Marshall - #25 Overall, #3 WR

Suspended indefinitely

PJ Williams - #69 Overall, #8 OT

Suspended indefinitely
Wait... his NAME is SMOKE???

Looks like Jimbo's under some scrutiny for throwing Weigman back in the game after he took that big hit.

Looks like Jimbo's under some scrutiny for throwing Weigman back in the game after he took that big hit.

I didn't go back and watch it............but live it looked like QB was talking to trainer and Jimbo yelled his name and he walked over. I never saw Jimbo talk to trainer and then he asked QB "are you ok?"

I didn't go back and watch it............but live it looked like QB was talking to trainer and Jimbo yelled his name and he walked over. I never saw Jimbo talk to trainer and then he asked QB "are you ok?"
Jimbo never once talked to the trainer. He's full of shit and trying to cover his ass. Only thing is though that's there's video that shows he's lying.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Jimbo never once talked to the trainer. He's full of shit and trying to cover his ass. Only thing is though that's there's video that shows he's lying.
Jimbo lied but it doesn't matter. If the trainer thought he had a concussion then it was his responsibility to speak up and let the coach know. I'd be interested in hearing what the trainer has to say but we all know he won't be interviewed.

Texas A&M quarterback Conner Weigman is not on the field during warmups.

Haynes King is taking first-team reps.

Poor little guy has the flu :/

Rumor going around that there is a big flu outbreak on the aggy team. Haynes King. 🤣

Go Gators! Let's go for five losses in a row!

Reactions: diadevic
Rumor going around that there is a big flu outbreak on the aggy team. Haynes King. 🤣

Go Gators! Let's go for five losses in a row!
Aggies will lose in a close game. King plays just good enough. Jimbo uses the players being out but almost won argument that the team is on the right track. Jimbo’s hot seat becomes a little less hot.

Rinse and repeat.

Aggies not looking very good today. King is garbage. How did he ever win the starting job.

Jimbo might need to find a new DC in addition to OC.

It’s not even entertaining making fun of the Aggies anymore. They’re just downright pathetic. I almost feel bad for them. Poor guys :/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT