ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Florida with a solid ass kicking on aggy! Five losses in a row for the gomers! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Funny how our aggy friends have ceased posting here, lol.

Reactions: TexLou
There is a Appalachian state fan in the crowd with a cigar. Hilarious. Aggy is going to be 3-6.

I saw that! That dude is my new hero, lol!

Karma for all of the aggy fans for all of the trash they talked about their bought "best class of all time", and all of Jimbo's butt hurt and bravado. This ended so well! 🤣

Florida with a solid ass kicking on aggy! Five losses in a row for the gomers! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Funny how our aggy friends have ceased posting here, lol.
They will have to pay off Bimbo to keep their pile of 5*s on their payroll. Their overzealous commitment to Bimbo is legendary.

I know the buyout is massive but they may have to bite the bullet and end the Jimbo experiment

This guy gets the troll of the year award! Well done, sir! 🤣
cigar-guy.jpg

Well at least we can still make fun of Aggie lol. Anyone see this story? Jimbo benched one of his best WR’s, Moose Muhammad, for wearing arm sleeves. Wtf!! Sounds like Moose isn’t happy and will likely be transferring.

Well at least we can still make fun of Aggie lol. Anyone see this story? Jimbo benched one of his best WR’s, Moose Muhammad, for wearing arm sleeves. Wtf!! Sounds like Moose isn’t happy and will likely be transferring.

Former aggie fball player and the father of Isiah Spiller then tweeted this. Not looking good at all.

ADVERTISEMENT