ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Yep. That was pretty much the kiss of death for Mullen and Harsin. It’s forgivable if you lose but recruit at a high level. But you Can’t suck at both.
Yep. Herman included. When he started losing the studs that’s when the BOR and CDC said nope. When you lose credibility to close a deal with your client base it’s time to move on.

Yep. Herman included. When he started losing the studs that’s when the BOR and CDC said nope. When you lose credibility to close a deal with your client base it’s time to move on.
Herman’s problem was multi fold really. Recruiting had fallen off, the top recruits he had brought in hadn’t really reached potential. Plus there were several incidents where he just demonstrated a lack of maturity. So I think he had a lot things going against him.

I mean look how the high 4 star and 5 star players Sark has brought in Worthy, Banks, Sanders etc. they came in and made an impact right away. Herman didn’t really have any of those guys. Think that hurt him too.

Saw a YouTube clip by a WV fan discussing who could be their next coach. He said Gary Patterson, Tom Herman or Jimbo Fisher. Said there were 2 private flights from Austin and 1 from Collie Station recently to WV. He favored Herman, but said no way to Fisher.

Herman’s problem was multi fold really. Recruiting had fallen off, the top recruits he had brought in hadn’t really reached potential. Plus there were several incidents where he just demonstrated a lack of maturity. So I think he had a lot things going against him.

I mean look how the high 4 star and 5 star players Sark has brought in Worthy, Banks, Sanders etc. they came in and made an impact right away. Herman didn’t really have any of those guys. Think that hurt him too.
One of my best friends has several cousins who are CFB coaches. He told me it’s pretty well known that Herman is a grade A jerk/douchebag. He burned a lot of bridges and I’m sure CDC + boosters were tired of him.

One of my best friends has several cousins who are CFB coaches. He told me it’s pretty well known that Herman is a grade A jerk/douchebag. He burned a lot of bridges and I’m sure CDC + boosters were tired of him.
Yeah that was another thing. I’m not sure he had many people in his corner at the end. And that matters especially when it comes down to are you going to get one more year or not.

y'all are too young to remember, but Fred Akers was a great coach, but his arrogant attitude alienated every HS coach in Texas and the bottom fell out of recruiting....can't run the X's and O's without the Jimmy's and Joes....bye,bye Fred!

Read this earlier on TexAg regarding a discussion on UT vs aTm rivalry…

“Look at the last 35 years.

We were an all male military college on the brink of going the way of citadel or Norwich had President Rudder not changed our University's course. I don't give a **** about what our record was against the horns before microwaves were invented. It's been competitive almost 25-25 the last 30 years I think.”

*The last line* “It's been competitive almost 25-25 the last 30 years…” 🤣 aggy math?

Read this earlier on TexAg regarding a discussion on UT vs aTm rivalry…

“Look at the last 35 years.

We were an all male military college on the brink of going the way of citadel or Norwich had President Rudder not changed our University's course. I don't give a **** about what our record was against the horns before microwaves were invented. It's been competitive almost 25-25 the last 30 years I think.”

*The last line* “It's been competitive almost 25-25 the last 30 years…” 🤣 aggy math?
Morons. It’s the only answer that makes sense.

I'm fvcking dead. I literally pissed myself.
Sent this to a couple of engineer buddies that are Aggies. Their response was;

Uh,… it was 1939. Y’all won’t be laughing tonight after we shatter LSU’s dreams.

Dude, y’all are on life support right now.

Everybody knows we’re WAY BETTER than our record!

Yea, y’all are at least the 4th or 5th best 7 loss team in the country.

F$&K You, D$&K!

Reactions: Metcalf #2
aggie makes it impossible to root for them. I really want to, but then during a sideline shot of the LSU game, a bunch of corps turds are throwing horns down hand signs.

Seriously? You’re playing another sec team, and Texas (whom you haven’t played in over 10 years) is living rent free in your heads…. These kids throwing horns down were at most like 11 years old the last time we played.

Well transfer season is in full swing for the Ags. LJ Johnson, Elijah Jeudy, and Ish Harris are 3 I have seen. A lot more to come they said.

Paul Finebaum says Texas A&M’s top boosters willing to pay Jimbo Fisher’s massive buyout if things continue to trend poorly in College Station

👀
Is Paul Finebaum said this than it's not true.

Remember all last season he said it was a done deal that Lincoln Riley works go to LSU at the end of the season.

I refuse to believe anything he says.

Denver Harris has multiple strikes against him. Wow what a bust.

- missed curfew and suspended for MIA game
- speeding like an idiot in parking garage
- posters on social media criticized Jumbo’s play calling and Harris “liked” the comment.
- this most recent ordeal of smoking weed in the locker room which led to his indefinite suspension
So speeding through a parking lot.

Smoking marijuana in the locker room.

I mean only an aggie fb players could be that stupid.

Last edited:
y'all are too young to remember, but Fred Akers was a great coach, but his arrogant attitude alienated every HS coach in Texas and the bottom fell out of recruiting....can't run the X's and O's without the Jimmy's and Joes....bye,bye Fred!
Negative recruiting from people like Jackie Sherrill, Ron Meyer, and always Barry Switzer didn't help either.

He never developed skill players and kids like that didn't want go to Texas anymore.

And he never recovered from that CB loss to GA. We slowly went downhill after that.

But that's my take I could be wrong 😂

Negative recruiting from people like Jackie Sherrill, Ron Meyer, and always Barry Switzer didn't help either.

He never developed skill players and kids like that didn't want go to Texas anymore.

And he never recovered from that CB loss to GA. We slowly went downhill after that.

But that's my take I could be wrong 😂
That was my first cotton bowl as a freshman. I remember how damn cold it was. And I’ll never forget the fumbled punt.

Haynes Queen has officially entered the transfer portal. I lost track of how many Aggie players have entered the portal, I think it’s around 7-8.

Haynes Queen has officially entered the transfer portal. I lost track of how many Aggie players have entered the portal, I think it’s around 7-8.
I pay little attention to the aggies. I'm proud of that.

But has it really gotten that bad? There's that many players?

I did read a couple of players who transferred to TT? They said it was the right decision said that TT had a better team.

Did Jimbo ever play that hot shot freshman qb?

Former 5* from the best class ever, Denver Harris, has entered the transfer portal. Dropping like flies!!

There goes that North Shore pipeline he was supposed to open for the Aggies.

POOR AGGIES!!!!!

Reactions: diadevic
Updated Aggie Transfer Tracker:

11/21/22 Donnell Harris Edge TBD '20 4-Star 3/26 4 GP, 3 TKL
11/26/22 Elijah Jeudy Edge TBD '21 4-Star 9/23 4 GP, 1 TKL
11/27/22 Ish Harris LB TBD '22 4-Star 26/29
11/27/22 LJ Johnson RB TBD '21 4-Star 3/23 10 GP, 115 yds, 2 TD
11/28/22 Caden Davis K TBD '19 3-Star 26/27 33 GP, 1/4 FG 40 yd Long
11/29/22 Chase Lane WR TBD '19 3-Star 20/27 27 GP, 48 rec 617 yds, 2 TD
12/1/22 Tunmise Adeleye Edge TBD '21 4-Star 2/23 3 GP 6 TKL
12/1/22 Blake Smith TE TBD '20 3-Star 20/26 6 GP 2 rec 1 yd
12/1/22 Brian George CB TBD JUCO '20 4-Star 19 GP 1 int 23 TKL
12/2/22 Haynes King QB TBD '20 4-Star 8/26 10 GP 56.6% Comp 1579 yds 10 TD 10 INT

12/2/2022 Denver Harris 5*

Others
Alan Guerrieiri P
Avery Hughes DB

Updated Aggie Transfer Tracker:

11/21/22 Donnell Harris Edge TBD '20 4-Star 3/26 4 GP, 3 TKL
11/26/22 Elijah Jeudy Edge TBD '21 4-Star 9/23 4 GP, 1 TKL
11/27/22 Ish Harris LB TBD '22 4-Star 26/29
11/27/22 LJ Johnson RB TBD '21 4-Star 3/23 10 GP, 115 yds, 2 TD
11/28/22 Caden Davis K TBD '19 3-Star 26/27 33 GP, 1/4 FG 40 yd Long
11/29/22 Chase Lane WR TBD '19 3-Star 20/27 27 GP, 48 rec 617 yds, 2 TD
12/1/22 Tunmise Adeleye Edge TBD '21 4-Star 2/23 3 GP 6 TKL
12/1/22 Blake Smith TE TBD '20 3-Star 20/26 6 GP 2 rec 1 yd
12/1/22 Brian George CB TBD JUCO '20 4-Star 19 GP 1 int 23 TKL
12/2/22 Haynes King QB TBD '20 4-Star 8/26 10 GP 56.6% Comp 1579 yds 10 TD 10 INT

12/2/2022 Denver Harris 5*

Others
Alan Guerrieiri P
Avery Hughes DB
Good lord even their punter transferred?

That's pretty bad even for an aggie.

I'm hearing Aggie CB Smoke Bouie will not be back at A&M. Another transfer from the 2022 best class ever!!

Two more Aggie players have entered the transfer portal today. That makes it 21 transfers total. 21 transfers is the most out of any FBS school in CFB. And more aggie players are rumored to enter their name in the portal soon.

They only have 11 recruits committed for their 2023 class and early signing day is a few weeks away.

😎

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Are they purging their locker room of problems or is it players choosing to leave? Either way, so much for that culture that Jimbo bragged so much about.

ADVERTISEMENT