Dear Jeff Traylor........

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
You gonna earn that 2.8 million this week......

Can't figure out if utsa is bad.... or if SWT (now known as Texas st) is pretty good.
UTSA played Kennesaw st 2 weeks ago and certainly didn't mop the floor with them (28-16).... but offensively did almost whatever they wanted.
416 total yards, 17 1st downs.

Then Texas st rolls into town and absolutely takes Traylor out behind the woodshed. (49-10)

Will Traylor remember that he coaches a directional school that has its bills paid by, well, Texas.... or is he going to pull out all the stops, risk injuring his star players, risk not making a bowl, throw every trick play he has at Texas- just to keep this one close?

If I'm Sark- I jump out as quick as I can and then make the 2nd half a 2's vs 2's game with a wink and nod to Traylor.
Traylor wants to keep his bowl streak alive. Sark knows he's got some guys dinged up- and they are both about to roll into conference play. There's no sense in doing something stupid. (Traylor)

I think he'll test the waters in the first quarter and see if he can catch us off guard and draw blood. If he can't do anything then he'll concede the game early and run clock. Unless we come out really stale, I see no way that they can stop our offense and this game is basically over in the second quarter. Some stupid turnovers, penalties, or dropped passes could delay the inevitable though.

This is probably the weakest team Jeff has had at UTSA since he took over. He's too good of a coach to not understand that this one is a pay day. I'm thinking he's not going to do anything to poke the bear but he will try to run his offense and ask his guys to compete. This is a game where Arch should get most of the 2nd half and possibly have Owens close it out.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!