ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Duvernay is free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put something on it and back up how good you think your spoonin gooners are there big man

yeah, I only have so many avatars I can bet.Already have a RRR bet going on with longhornsoldier. What losing bet would you like to take? Team with better record at the end of bowl season?

Which team wins the big 12 first?

OU coaches are well aware that texas is the best recruiting ground in the country, nobody can deny that. So what.Winning the big 12 with an Austin kid. Got a nice nba playoff run with a texas player too. works for me. Your stadium is named after a sooner. no big deal.

It's a lie, OU is not 100x the contender, which is why you won't back up that gum bumping. Texas will run over and through ou, once again.

I don't care how many points Baylor scored with a back-up, they would have scored more with their starter in place. OU got lucky against Baylor AND TCU. Speak on that lucky one point win against TCU. I see you keep avoiding it, because you know OU got lucky.

Mayfield was in the Heisman conversation, but Texas snatched that dream away. He got sacked 6 times and put up some oh by the way stats, and lost to a Texas team that wasn't very good. No soup for you.

Stop riding the nuts of ISU, for doing something OU could not, mano a mano. How many people get beat up, then go ride the nuts of someone else, that did what they couldn't. Lame.

I have no problem admitting that Texas hasn't been very good, have a cookie. But those bad years are coming to an end, and we will beat OU AGAIN. Texas doesn't have a long way to go, in 2017 we will be competing for the Big 12 Title and more. This year, Texas has the talent to win about 9 games, and upset some overrated teams, once again.

Well 100x the contender is just figure of speech. OU is a much, much, much more likely candidate to win the conference and contend for the playoff than texas is. back up my gum bumping? I dont need to. I see a bunch of kids who went 11-14 over the past two seasons and you want to tell me they are more of a contender than a team who just finished 11-2 and returning a legit heisman candidate? lol.

Call it what you will, I found it very disappointing to have not played the starter.

Again, Heisman talk didnt heat up until long after that game. Until November in fact.
http://www.espn.co.uk/blog/big12/po...baker4heisman-campaign-has-begun-in-a-big-way

Losing RRR sucks, but here's the thing: OU learned from it and improved and became the hottest team in the country, and tx continued to lay a fat ugly disgusting egg for the season. I feel like losing that game woke them up after hearing how good they were all year. I'm not riding anyone's nuts, just seeing if you can be consistent in your thought process. you said texas is better and owns OU, fine, then you must admit isu is better than texas. Seems that's how your black/white world works. forget how horrible of a season they had, they had 1 good game last year therefore they are better. lol. whatever.

tx has a very long way to go to be on OU's level, that's all there is to it. So far all we know is that this team and coach is capable of 11-14. But ii'd love to give you a really ugly avatar for a month if you care to take a wager.

Well 100x the contender is just figure of speech. OU is a much, much, much more likely candidate to win the conference and contend for the playoff than texas is. back up my gum bumping? I dont need to. I see a bunch of kids who went 11-14 over the past two seasons and you want to tell me they are more of a contender than a team who just finished 11-2 and returning a legit heisman candidate? lol.

Call it what you will, I found it very disappointing to have not played the starter.

Again, Heisman talk didnt heat up until long after that game. Until November in fact.
http://www.espn.co.uk/blog/big12/po...baker4heisman-campaign-has-begun-in-a-big-way

Losing RRR sucks, but here's the thing: OU learned from it and improved and became the hottest team in the country, and tx continued to lay a fat ugly disgusting egg for the season. I feel like losing that game woke them up after hearing how good they were all year. I'm not riding anyone's nuts, just seeing if you can be consistent in your thought process. you said texas is better and owns OU, fine, then you must admit isu is better than texas. Seems that's how your black/white world works. forget how horrible of a season they had, they had 1 good game last year therefore they are better. lol. whatever.

tx has a very long way to go to be on OU's level, that's all there is to it. So far all we know is that this team and coach is capable of 11-14. But ii'd love to give you a really ugly avatar for a month if you care to take a wager.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/sports/heisman-watch-baker-mayfield/vp-AAewhxN

That was before the Texas game, 9/20/2015, after OU beat Tulsa. Damn lil buddy, another lie...or just ignorance.

If OU learned from beating Texas, why did Clemson do the same thing Texas did, and rush for over 300 yards against OU. More lies...or just ignornace. OU learned from nothing and wasn't the hottest anything. They slid into that game, due to injured QB's at TCU and Baylor.

I never said Texas was more of a contender than OU, I said Texas would beat OU again. Blatant lie...not ignorance.

And yes, you are riding the nuts of ISU, for doing what OU could not do, mano a mano. But hey, your QB is a twerker, so I get it. Y'all like other peoples nuts.

But yes, ISU was better than us head up, you're the only one being inconsistent. Add lying to that resume of yours, or just ignorance, you choose.

What's the wager? You said Texas is a long way from being as good as ou, so what are you predicting? Are you saying OU will top Texas by at least 4 wins, that would be a long ways off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
OU looks 100x the title contender tx is. They arent even in the big 12 race.

Stidham turned out to be a really good qb and baylor's offense was almost as good with him as they were with Russell. And their starting qb wasnt going to keep OU from scoring 44 as it was. Hell tcu got lucky because mayfield got hurt and Knight was a shitshow. At least tcu has a serviceable backup, that game was ugly. And its okay you dont have to be impressed, they still won the big 12 going 8-1. Lol at least theyre not texas.

TCU played Sawyer when Boykin went down against OU and then finally pulled him for Bram. Sawyer was the QB at Grace Prep where my kids went. Great kid, but he wasn't that great at TAPPS 3A. He had an 8 QBR for the game and that cost TCU the game. They weren't lucky at all. Just played the wrong guy and OU was damn lucky it took TCU so long to figure it out.

You might want to actually learn more about the Big 12 before you spout your drivel.

Hey Hennisdork, I have a bet for you. Lets go full on Thunder Dome. You lose you leave for good, I lose I leave.

Reactions: Scholz
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/sports/heisman-watch-baker-mayfield/vp-AAewhxN

That was before the Texas game, 9/20/2015, after OU beat Tulsa. Damn lil buddy, another lie...or just ignorance.

If OU learned from beating Texas, why did Clemson do the same thing Texas did, and rush for over 300 yards against OU. More lies...or just ignornace. OU learned from nothing and wasn't the hottest anything. They slid into that game, due to injured QB's at TCU and Baylor.

I never said Texas was more of a contender than OU, I said Texas would beat OU again. Blatant lie...not ignorance.

And yes, you are riding the nuts of ISU, for doing what OU could not do, mano a mano. But hey, your QB is a twerker, so I get it. Y'all like other peoples nuts.

But yes, ISU was better than us head up, you're the only one being inconsistent. Add lying to that resume of yours, or just ignorance, you choose.

What's the wager? You said Texas is a long way from being as good as ou, so what are you predicting? Are you saying OU will top Texas by at least 4 wins, that would be a long ways off.

Yeah,I have links too. CNN, SI, SBnation, ncaa.com all started in november. HMM. How is he on the watch list after playing texas? Didnt they completely destroy any sort of chance he had? He was 4th in overall votes and had 32 first place votes. After playing texas. ZOMG! HOW!?!?? Because it wasnt until after that game that the Heisman train started to gain steam.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...tic-baker-mayfield-heisman-trophy-hype-video/
http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/11/16/heisman-watch-week-11-baker-mayfield-oklahoma
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...baker-mayfield-oklahoma-soooners-heisman-2015
http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/h...klahomas-baker-mayfield-making-improbable-run

You could just google Mayfield Heisman watch and see for yourself that every single result on the front page is from november. Not too many clicks on his heisman watch prior to that. not a lie, not ignorance, just plain ole facts.

OU did learn from the texas game. I think the fact that they went and won 7 games in a row winning by 30+ ppg, and developed the conference's best D is indicative of their development over the season. Clemson was just better with better athletes and better big uglies in the trenches.

I mean I care more about winning the big 12 than winning the RRR, it's not OU's superbowl as they play for bigger things than that.

Nah, not riding anyone's nuts. Just enjoying the ciruclar texas logic if them saying they are better than OU because scoreboard, but cant admit the same about a team who shut you out. Sometimes teams play really well in a game and outplay a superior opponent. That's what happened in the RRR and what happened against isu, at least I can see it for what it is. I dont believe isu is as good as texas and i dont believe texas is as good as OU. I use more than a single game to make that determination. If tx was better than OU they wouldnt be so terrible against the rest of their schedule. But good for them, they blew their load against their rival. It's just too bad it meant nothing.

I am predicting OU will have more wins than texas. Any wager you like.

TCU played Sawyer when Boykin went down against OU and then finally pulled him for Bram. Sawyer was the QB at Grace Prep where my kids went. Great kid, but he wasn't that great at TAPPS 3A. He had an 8 QBR for the game and that cost TCU the game. They weren't lucky at all. Just played the wrong guy and OU was damn lucky it took TCU so long to figure it out.

You might want to actually learn more about the Big 12 before you spout your drivel.

They also put in Kohlhausen and he's the one who nearly lead them to a victory. The point is their backup play was better than OU's who had a horrible backup and his whole 11 QBR, which isnt much better than 8 QBR. TCU would have lost by 4 touchdowns if Mayfield stayed in. Not sure why my statement makes you think I dont know anything about the big 12. My statement was factually correct, Kohlhausen was a serviceable backup for them.

Not sure if retard or methhead, regardless, be stompin' that okie ass once again October 8.

Hook 'em

Whatever you say, but they're still 11-14 the past two years and aren't on OU's level. Just like in spite of beating you 24-0, ISU is not on texas' level.

Max Olson ‏@max_olson Jun 3
Baylor deputy AD Todd Patulski did confirm BU can't block recruits from going to other Big 12 schools if they do get released.

I typed in 'Baker Mayfield' in google and the first thing that popped up was 'dancing'. No lie. Strong. =)roll

Interesting that you say no lie because I just did the same thing and the first result was his bio on soonersports.com. But the 4th result was an ESPN blurb about him being a Heisman candidate. I'll take it. But he is a pretty good dancer, the ladies like that crap.

I just googled heisennberg and it said that the name is equal to or less than a idiot.

liar

Interesting that you say no lie because I just did the same thing and the first result was his bio on soonersports.com. But the 4th result was an ESPN blurb about him being a Heisman candidate. I'll take it. But he is a pretty good dancer, the ladies like that crap.
Type in Baker Mayfield in google and the first auto fill option that pops up is 'Baker Mayfield Dancing'. Interesting you're trying to ignore that. Why is that? There's nothing wrong with his orientation. Yes, girls need dance partners.

2C0528E600000578-3224094-image-a-1_1441536681639.jpg

Type in Baker Mayfield in google and the first auto fill option that pops up is 'Baker Mayfield Dancing'. Interesting you're trying to ignore that. Why is that? There's nothing wrong with his orientation. Yes, girls need dance partners.

2C0528E600000578-3224094-image-a-1_1441536681639.jpg

Not ignoring anything, i did a google search for baker mayfield and dancing is not what I saw on the list of results. You did not mention autofill until now. Is him dancing supposed to bother me or something? I mean who cares if he dances? I wouldnt care if he was gay. So what.

Good for you. Support pride.

You're correct on me not mentioning that his twinkle toes came up under autofill.

Yeah,I have links too. CNN, SI, SBnation, ncaa.com all started in november. HMM. How is he on the watch list after playing texas? Didnt they completely destroy any sort of chance he had? He was 4th in overall votes and had 32 first place votes. After playing texas. ZOMG! HOW!?!?? Because it wasnt until after that game that the Heisman train started to gain steam.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...tic-baker-mayfield-heisman-trophy-hype-video/
http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/11/16/heisman-watch-week-11-baker-mayfield-oklahoma
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...baker-mayfield-oklahoma-soooners-heisman-2015
http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/h...klahomas-baker-mayfield-making-improbable-run

You could just google Mayfield Heisman watch and see for yourself that every single result on the front page is from november. Not too many clicks on his heisman watch prior to that. not a lie, not ignorance, just plain ole facts.

OU did learn from the texas game. I think the fact that they went and won 7 games in a row winning by 30+ ppg, and developed the conference's best D is indicative of their development over the season. Clemson was just better with better athletes and better big uglies in the trenches.

I mean I care more about winning the big 12 than winning the RRR, it's not OU's superbowl as they play for bigger things than that.

Nah, not riding anyone's nuts. Just enjoying the ciruclar texas logic if them saying they are better than OU because scoreboard, but cant admit the same about a team who shut you out. Sometimes teams play really well in a game and outplay a superior opponent. That's what happened in the RRR and what happened against isu, at least I can see it for what it is. I dont believe isu is as good as texas and i dont believe texas is as good as OU. I use more than a single game to make that determination. If tx was better than OU they wouldnt be so terrible against the rest of their schedule. But good for them, they blew their load against their rival. It's just too bad it meant nothing.

I'm not going to waste time reading any of that. I've proven you to be a disingenuous, ignorant, bold faced liar. No need to repeat.

I am glad you look at more than one game to make that determination that Texas is just not on blow u's level because you are absolutely right they aren't that low my friend they lead the series 61-44-5 now I am no mathematical genius but that seems to me that every 5 games played Texas is winning 3 contest of course they have probably pitched you guys a few bones here and there to keep you guys playing us.

I am glad you look at more than one game to make that determination that Texas is just not on blow u's level because you are absolutely right they aren't that low my friend they lead the series 61-44-5 now I am no mathematical genius but that seems to me that every 5 games played Texas is winning 3 contest of course they have probably pitched you guys a few bones here and there to keep you guys playing us.

Well you want to have a historical argument about who is better I think OU's 7 to 2 national championship count tells that story. Historically OU has a .720 winning percentage to texas' .709 too. If you want to talk about the two programs today, I mean lol, two consecutive losing seasons is pathetic. You guys rail on stoops , but he wouldnt, ahem, stoop so low as to ever have a losing season. doing it three times in 6 years, ole dkr would roll in his grave. keep living in the past.

[QUOT no I dE="Heisennberg, post: 6197484, member: 42663"]I wouldnt want to respond when I was wrong about something either.[/QUOTE]

You're a cheater u fan, so I expect nothing less, than lies and denial. It's the cheaters anthem...deny deny deny. Scoreboard, okie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT