ADVERTISEMENT

Dream team staff for Sark.

Sounds like Drayton is the only one staying on the offense side.

I really think that some of you guys are brutal in trying to guess him out..already wondering what gonna happen if he drinks or if he can't get the Coaches you want for him, you wanted Herman gone and hes gone, and then here ya are trying to run off another Coach cause he a ex drinker, I wanna win as bad as ya;ll do but, damn give him a break, you done got your Xmas presents by Herman being fired, buncha spoiled rich kids you are!...LOL
Right on, Stranger. Good post.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
How does this hypothetical staff look to you?
Barry Odom (co-DC/LB)
Tosh Lupoi (co-DC/DL)
Coleman Hutzler (LB)
Blake Gideon (Safeties)
Doug Belk (CB)
Kyle Flood (OC/OL)
Sark (HC/QB)
Jeff Banks (ST/TE)
Stan Drayton (RB)
Holmon Wiggins (WR)

AJ Milwee (Analyst)

Sark has one shot.

Here's my theory--

Kids these days are dumb as sh!t. I mean stooopid. I've had conversations with children of family friends of late-- some that were in "gifted" academic programs-- and not one of them (all in high school) can name the 7 continents. Not a one.
But every damn one of them could kick my ass up between my shoulder blades when it came to social media understanding.

Sark needs to hire coaches that can push the social media presence of the kids. Have the ability to build them a following and you're going to get better kids.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
How does this hypothetical staff look to you?
Barry Odom (co-DC/LB)
Tosh Lupoi (co-DC/DL)
Coleman Hutzler (LB)
Blake Gideon (Safeties)
Doug Belk (CB)
Kyle Flood (OC/OL)
Sark (HC/QB)
Jeff Banks (ST/TE)
Stan Drayton (RB)
Holmon Wiggins (WR)

AJ Milwee (Analyst)

Well Blake Gideon couldn't play safety we should know he played for us. So I don't expect him to coach it.

Well Blake Gideon couldn't play safety we should know he played for us. So I don't expect him to coach it.
He’s actually turned in to quite the ST’s coach. If he’s on staff and I think he makes a lot of sense for Sark that would be his main focus. Although I will say. Ability to play does not equate to ability to coach. Most coaches were mediocre players at best

Sark has one shot.

Here's my theory--

Kids these days are dumb as sh!t. I mean stooopid. I've had conversations with children of family friends of late-- some that were in "gifted" academic programs-- and not one of them (all in high school) can name the 7 continents. Not a one.
But every damn one of them could kick my ass up between my shoulder blades when it came to social media understanding.

Sark needs to hire coaches that can push the social media presence of the kids. Have the ability to build them a following and you're going to get better kids.

That's dumb shit but sadly I agree...

Reactions: oldhorn2
Well Bill Belicheck wasn’t very good at football so he wouldn’t make a good football coach right? That’s so ridiculous. Do you know how many coaches there are that played football at the collegiate or professional level that weren’t very good? Some guys have extremely high football IQs but just don’t have what it takes to make it as a player.

Sark has one shot.

Here's my theory--

I see what you did there. and I agree, Mike Stoops will do a good job for you guys

Well Bill Belicheck wasn’t very good at football so he wouldn’t make a good football coach right? That’s so ridiculous. Do you know how many coaches there are that played football at the collegiate or professional level that weren’t very good? Some guys have extremely high football IQs but just don’t have what it takes to make it as a player.

Wth I was just trying to be funny if he can get the job done 👌

If you can't do... When I was a boy, the Rangers hired Ted Williams as manager. He was terrible, couldn't understand everyone else couldn't just hit the ball.
Yep. Especially in football. I can’t think of anyone in the recent past who was a really great player who is now a good coach... I can’t think of them off the top of my head

If you can't do... When I was a boy, the Rangers hired Ted Williams as manager. He was terrible, couldn't understand everyone else couldn't just hit the ball.

Good grief it was just a toss out funny. If one of our own can come home and be a good coach that's great.

You said in another post that bedroom activities were the only thing getting you through the never-ending lockdown. If you’re frustrated, you may need to turn it up a notch.

I think this is the part where I say was being funny or trying to be.

Per football scoop so far

Kyle Flood: Offensive coordinator/offensive line
AJ Milwee: Quarterbacks
Stan Drayton: Running backs
Holmon Wiggins: Wide receivers

Jeff Banks: TE/Special Teams is expected to remain at Bama

can I help it if every time I see the name Tosh Lupoi, I think of Noosh Laroosh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT