ADVERTISEMENT

Got some Bad News My Dudes

behind the paywall Ketch has supposedly said Strong has already been informed he is being let go, which will be announced the day after the TCU game. I don't pay, so I can't vouch for that, but its out there.

Heard the same this morning.

When it comes to Herman....Let me give my take. Schools go out every year and recruit players...players that show the POTENTIAL to be good. I think Herman has shown POTENTIAL to be a great coach. Is he a slam dunk no downside hire? No. No one except Meyer and Saban would be considered that.

Reactions: westx
The next coach isn't out there
behind the paywall Ketch has supposedly said Strong has already been informed he is being let go, which will be announced the day after the TCU game. I don't pay, so I can't vouch for that, but its out there.
Hasn't happened and it will be Fenves that does all the talking. Ketch doesn't know shit.

When it comes to Herman....Let me give my take. Schools go out every year and recruit players...players that show the POTENTIAL to be good. I think Herman has shown POTENTIAL to be a great coach. Is he a slam dunk no downside hire? No. No one except Meyer and Saban would be considered that.
I do agree with that. I think though there are coaches with great potential that are less risky.

Ketch doesn't know anything. No one is leaking any kind of real information to him.

The next coach isn't out there

Hasn't happened and it will be Fenves that does all the talking. Ketch doesn't know shit.
With respect to ketch, I've never met the man though he's privately emailed me in the past...... I'm being told that no decision has been made yet and that certain BOR members have dug in their heels. Like.... oak tree, dug in.

With respect to ketch, I've never met the man though he's privately emailed me in the past...... I'm being told that no decision has been made yet and that certain BOR members have dug in their heels. Like.... oak tree, dug in.
Dug in for keeping or getting rid of?

Baby oak tree or mature oak tree?

Reactions: westx
I believe Ketch about as much as I believe Occupy Democrat or Huffington. Ketch has as much legitimacy.

Money talks and BS walks, I get that. Charlie should not be fired, he should be re-assigned. If he can find a new job he can quit, but you don't fire him. Charlie is a good man, but business is business. What should happen is we should put his buyout in a account and let it be paid out as long as he honors his position at The University.

I believe Ketch about as much as I believe Occupy Democrat or Huffington. Ketch has as much legitimacy.

Money talks and BS walks, I get that. Charlie should not be fired, he should be re-assigned. If he can find a new job he can quit, but you don't fire him. Charlie is a good man, but business is business. What should happen is we should put his buyout in a account and let it be paid out as long as he honors his position at The University.
It seems some of you guys see everything and I mean EVERYTHING through a political lens......

t

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT