ADVERTISEMENT

Hey I was actually right this time

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I predicted we'd be ranked 10th but we're coming in at number 9. I know, I know, it's early but I feel so good after yesterday's game that I'm stoked at being in the top ten.

Other observations
WV comes in at number 6. And it's a shame now that their game at NCS was rained out because NCS is in the top 20.

OK is now 11th and that's about right they lost only 3 points in a very competitive game.

Coach Charlie Strong's USF team has cracked the top 25. They're ranked 23rd and are now 5/0. I hope Coach Strong succeeds while he's at USF and I hope others on here feel the same way.

I predicted we'd be ranked 10th but we're coming in at number 9. I know, I know, it's early but I feel so good after yesterday's game that I'm stoked at being in the top ten.

Other observations
WV comes in at number 6. And it's a shame now that their game at NCS was rained out because NCS is in the top 20.

OK is now 11th and that's about right they lost only 3 points in a very competitive game.

Coach Charlie Strong's USF team has cracked the top 25. They're ranked 23rd and are now 5/0. I hope Coach Strong succeeds while he's at USF and I hope others on here feel the same way.

Being it and keeping it are 2 different things Cali!

Hook'em

Reactions: oldhorn2

I don’t have any ill feelings against Strong just his record here was atrocious. I hope when he comes to UT to play us we whip his teams ass. He’s a good guy though glad his team is doing well.

Other observations

If we take care of business, we have a very high chance of hosting College Gameday in Austin for the WVU game. It'll be a matchup of two top-10 teams, one of them undefeated. The only other game that day which could draw their attention would be Penn St/Michigan, but GameDay is going to Michigan on 10/13 already.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
If we take care of business, we have a very high chance of hosting College Gameday in Austin for the WVU game. It'll be a matchup of two top-10 teams, one of them undefeated. The only other game that day which could draw their attention would be Penn St/Michigan, but GameDay is going to Michigan on 10/13 already.

Alabama will play LSU that day as well although CBS will probably broadcast that game. However I wouldn't put it past Gameday to show up at LSU that day.

Alabama will play LSU that day as well although CBS will probably broadcast that game. However I wouldn't put it past Gameday to show up at LSU that day.
That's totally possible, however LSU has to play #2 Georgia and #24 Miss St before that week. If LSU wins both of those, I'm sure GameDay will go there. If LSU loses even one, though, and has 2 losses at that point, I can see GameDay skipping it.

ADVERTISEMENT