ADVERTISEMENT

*****Horns vs Frogies Game Thread**********

Well! KState did us a favor and were fing off now...CJ reminds me of Sweed, couldn't never catch the ball, CJ has more height than the DB doers...

So I'm out and keeping up on ESPN gametracker. I swear I've seen "S. Ehlinger pass incomplete to C. Johnson" 14 goddamn times. Has this dude caught anything today?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Game tracker is a good idea, my wife of 50 yrs is on me and Stranger ass anyway...shoulda never touch that Mexican branch water last nite, it just never ends, I get drunk and Stranger killed another of the neighbors Ducks last nite, so we both in shit, Strangers 4 outa 6 on the year now, at %0 bucks a throw hesslowly breaking my ass! If ya see him walking down the road with his suitcase, I'll be behind him a little ways...LOL

pjyg6rqlwin01.jpg

Does it seem like our offense is very conservative on 2nd and short and very aggressive on 3rd and short?

Yeah...you guys have forgotten more football than I'll ever know but it seems to me like a season of being sacked constantly, has made Sam a little wary. He's playing like crap right now...

Week in and week out, we play to the level, or at times, worse, than our opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT