ADVERTISEMENT

*****Horns vs Frogies Game Thread**********

Sadly, the difference in this game, between two average teams, is that TCU has gotten points off our turnovers and we didn’t get squat from theirs. That would actually be an interesting to see for the season.

The last 4 series started with a 1st down long pass, incomplete. 2nd down run for nothing. 3rd down long pass again. Just horrible play calling.

Not quite true. On one of those series we started with a run for a loss before throwing the long incomplete pass.

Reactions: diadevic
So now we have to rely on our defense for a stop and our offense to march down and score. Then defense to kill the game?

Betting odds anyone? I have hope.

This game is over, kids.
This season is over, kids.
This team is toast.
We have no chutzpah.

How many sacks have we got with only 3 down linemen? And we wonder why we can't get pressure on the ball or stop the run. Yep.....

Game over fellas. Injuries and questionable play calling have us regressing bad this year.

On the bright side, Strongs tenure as HC has me desensitized to embarassing losses. As the aggys always say, maybe next year....

I think that Brock Huard is on to something. Give your stars a chance to make plays. We don't do that enough and when we do, they don't make plays.

I hate to say this, but:

"Coach Meyer, Texas is on line 1."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT