ADVERTISEMENT

*****Horns vs Frogies Game Thread**********

Who was it last week that decided to say "adios muh fugga" and stop watching the horns for the rest of the season?

Dude might have been onto something.

Honestly, CJ has played a good game so far. Sams passes have been off target today.
I almost wish we would play more for the next 10yds instead of a homerun every single series.

And that's how you throw a quick turn around long ball when EVERYONE IN THE WORLD knows it is going to be a deep throw.

Max Dugan.... the next average QB made to look like an All American by UT defense. What a pathetic showing.

Reactions: HornsUp37
Oh look---- tcu took another deep shot. I'm sitting here 250 miles away and can tell what tcu is doing and Orlando is right there and he can't see it coming.

Sorry folks-- that's fvcking pathetic.

Reactions: freeper
If Orlando isn’t gone after this game I’m done watching for the year. I have never seen a more poorly coached defense in my life!

As I'm sitting here watching this self destructive team self distruct, i see 3 axis pushing whitetails off the feed. Yes, my pond feeder is about 40yds from my front porch. Dont judge me. Lol.
Tempted to string one up before the world series g4.

We aren't getting anything because everyone knows what plays were running.

Pass,Run,Pass,Punt,Repeat

Reactions: freeper
As I'm sitting here watching this self destructive team self distruct, i see 3 axis pushing whitetails off the feed. Yes, my pond feeder is about 40yds from my front porch. Dont judge me. Lol.
Tempted to string one up before the world series g4.
There's no axis season in Texas. Go grab your old sopmod and put the can on and dome that ****er.

Sam is totally lost out there. O line is going to get him hurt this game. This game is going to get ugly, TCU defense has taken control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT