ADVERTISEMENT

How many LSU fans y’all expecting ...

ArchDawg

Dec 9, 2001
I imagine they’ll bring a shit ton, not the 25K we brought to Baton Rouge nor the 40K we brought to south bend, but probably more visitors than you’ve seen in austin in many moons.

Will be a fun weekend in austin with them in town. Fun group!

Reactions: horn4life11
I imagine they’ll bring a shit ton, not the 25K we brought to Baton Rouge nor the 40K we brought to south bend, but probably more visitors than you’ve seen in austin in many moons.

I imagine we'll see a lot of crazy cajuns that weekend. I'm sure they'll be all over 6th street the night before the game.

I imagine we'll see a lot of crazy cajuns that weekend. I'm sure they'll be all over 6th street the night before the game.

No doubt. Stop by a tailgate if you want some legit Cajun food. Guys can cook!

A few simple rules to follow--

Wipe your feet before entering Austin. This isn't the bayou.
Cops here don't have a sense of humor. At all. Not even a little.
Bring all the shrimp, crawfish, sausage and oysters you can. There will be plenty of folks willing to trade you out some moist brisket for a plate of jambalaya. Leave the gator tail and turtle stew back home.
We know all the stupid corn dog jokes so avoid smelling like corn dogs.
"Dem Der" is not French. Drunk coon asses speaking French is humorous though.
Boudin balls. It's what's for breakfast.
There will be dudes dressed like chicks. You can't point and laugh but staring is allowed.
Do not accept car rides from Vince Young-- it should go without saying at this point but... never know.
Please no mention of aggy. They've annoyed you since November. They've been annoying us since 1883. Do the math.
Bring a razor-- some of our less attractive chicks, which will be in LSU fans wheelhouse, don't shave their legs. It's a hippie/progressive/liberal thing--- we don't get it either---????
Don't be offended if someone asks you if your gumbo is vegetarian. Again, it's a hippie thing.
If you're hungry for tacos--- anywhere but Torchy's. Bleh!
And finally, if we run you off the field like we did Georgia in January, show some class. Don't be like OU or Ohio state.

Enjoy

Bring all the shrimp, crawfish, sausage and oysters you can. There will be plenty of folks willing to trade you out some moist brisket for a plate of jambalaya. Leave the gator tail and turtle stew back home.
There will be dudes dressed like chicks. You can't point and laugh but staring is allowed.
Do not accept car rides from Vince Young-- it should go without saying at this point but... never know.
Please no mention of aggy. They've annoyed you since November. They've been annoying us since 1883. Do the math.
Bring a razor-- some of our less attractive chicks, which will be in LSU fans wheelhouse, don't shave their legs. It's a hippie/progressive/liberal thing--- we don't get it either---????
Don't be offended if someone asks you if your gumbo is vegetarian. Again, it's a hippie thing.
And finally, if we run you off the field like we did Georgia in January, show some class. Don't be like OU or Ohio state.

Enjoy

Do feel free to observe the liberal hippie whackos who don't know if they're a man or a woman, have pink hair, pierced and tatted everything, don't shave, don't have good hygiene, etc. Its part of what makes Austin weird, "entertaining" and unique. Just misplaced Californians or something similar, who are trying to "California" our great state. In a strange way, they're kinda like aggy. The odd, misplaced cousins with drool running down their chin that no one wants to acknowledge as real Texans. ;)

Enjoy

You lost me on the Torchy's thing. Love me some Torchy's Tacos. Not to mention a great place to pick up a hottie.

LIke LongfellowDrews sig ...Don't Mess with Bevo!

Bevo's Entourage...

52nvqr.jpg

Reactions: LonghornMM

Don't know if they'll match tOSU in 2006.

Columbus newspapers estimated that Texas sent 40,000 to 50,000 fans to Columbus in 2005 (and I'd say we had at least 9,000 in the stadium making a surprising amount of noise, despite the huge hype around the game at the time and difficulty in getting tickets, which both surprised and pissed off Buckeye fans). I think tOSU probably brought at least 40,000 fans on the return visit to Austin the next year. Travel is obviously easier for LSU fans, but I've never heard that they travel like tOSU fans. We shall see.

I'm just saying that this isn't a mascot matchup that anyone wants to see. Lets just agree to keep those fellas away from each other!

They only eat LSU Tiger fans and Georgia Fans for desert and pick their teeth with a Bulldog leg bone and brush their hair with used Tiger claws,Hell, they tame as a Heel Hound

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT