ADVERTISEMENT

I'm done with you Covid Vax pushing dumbasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

5 coaches for the Saints--- all of them vaccinated, got covid. Now, had it been 1 coach, or maybe even 2, I could perhaps explain that away.

But 5? All on the same ROSTER..? Do you know the statistical probability of that (according to the CDC) is impossible?

You've all been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. And the more you try and double down, the dumber you look. This Covid crap is fin

It's gone from 5 to 8.

Now it is completely outside the realm of statistical probability. All vaccinated.

Reactions: OldHornInPA
It's a different strain than the one we've been vaccinated for. However, that vaccination is preventing people that have gotten the new strain from dying. No brainer.....to most people.

• Haha
Reactions: MATF and LonghornMM
It's a different strain than the one we've been vaccinated for. However, that vaccination is preventing people that have gotten the new strain from dying. No brainer.....to most people.
So tell me math isn't your strong suit without telling me math isn't your strong suit.

Do you know what the statistical probability is for breakthrough cases?

Roughly 0.5%.

Now, what's the statistical probability that 8 people, all working at the same place, have breakthrough cases simultaneously? It's in the billions to 1. It can not happen.

The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.54% in Arkansas.

You morons should have paid attention in math class.
So I'll ask you again-- how is it possible that 8 healthy individuals on 1 sports team all had simultaneous breakthrough cases?

Do you know the answer? Because by the CDC's own admission, this is impossible. Buy y'all just keep guzzling that creamy Fauci nut.

Reactions: texas sixty nine
So tell me math isn't your strong suit without telling me math isn't your strong suit.

Do you know what the statistical probability is for breakthrough cases?

Roughly 0.5%.

Now, what's the statistical probability that 8 people, all working at the same place, have breakthrough cases simultaneously? It's in the billions to 1. It can not happen.

The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.54% in Arkansas.

You morons should have paid attention in math class.
So I'll ask you again-- how is it possible that 8 healthy individuals on 1 sports team all had simultaneous breakthrough cases?

Do you know the answer? Because by the CDC's own admission, this is impossible. Buy y'all just keep guzzling that creamy Fauci nut.
You do you there Darwin.

Reactions: MATF
You do you there Darwin.
Pinned in the corner and you deflect. Come back tomorrow and I'll tutor you on statistical probability. Your blindess for your political party couple with your need to stay in rhythm with the rest of your goose stepping pals has rendered you incapable of critical thinking.

I'll ask you one last time-- breakthrough cases are less than .5%-- almost an anomaly. Actually, that number is higher than the death rates for people under the age of 60.

How then are there 8 statistical anomalies on one football team?

Can you have a conversation or are you relegated to your Biden bubble these days?

• Haha
Reactions: toran
Pinned in the corner and you deflect. Come back tomorrow and I'll tutor you on statistical probability. Your blindess for your political party couple with your need to stay in rhythm with the rest of your goose stepping pals has rendered you incapable of critical thinking.

I'll ask you one last time-- breakthrough cases are less than .5%-- almost an anomaly. Actually, that number is higher than the death rates for people under the age of 60.

How then are there 8 statistical anomalies on one football team?

Can you have a conversation or are you relegated to your Biden bubble these days?
I'm guessing you don't get laid much.....by women.

I've had more pussy on accident than you've had on purpose, clownshoes.

@LonghornMM -- is this what's it like up in 9.95ville? A bunch of little dweebs and douchebags that sit around fapping about what it would have been like if they ever got a chance to be on the team? Only to come down here and try insulting someone who ACTUALLY was on the team? Jesus christ, thank God I don't waste my money.

Why don’t you just respond to the questions being posed? We all know why you won’t answer. Your position on this issue has been destroyed and you have no idea what to say.
Honestly, I don't even know why I try and educate these fvcking clowns. They're so entrenched in the new God (politics) they can't even have a conversation about something that is obviously a glaring contrast to the "facts". They've dug their heels in so deep that there's no going back, no matter what happens- all because they hate Trump more than they love this country. It's sad. Every day this goes I'm o e day closer to hoping these clowns finally nut up and go to their corner, and ring the bell. This sh!t will be over in a weekend.

There will be blowback if mandates are enforced-- and rightly so-- the blowback will not be a measured one, it will be a massacre. Violate my civil rights, assault me with a deadly weapon. Pretty please.

Honestly, I don't even know why I try and educate these fvcking clowns. They're so entrenched in the new God (politics) they can't even have a conversation about something that is obviously a glaring contrast to the "facts". They've dug their heels in so deep that there's no going back, no matter what happens- all because they hate Trump more than they love this country. It's sad. Every day this goes I'm o e day closer to hoping these clowns finally nut up and go to their corner, and ring the bell. This sh!t will be over in a weekend.

There will be blowback if mandates are enforced-- and rightly so-- the blowback will not be a measured one, it will be a massacre. Violate my civil rights, assault me with a deadly weapon. Pretty please.
The reason they're so entrenched is they obediently comply to what the Ministry of Truth demands. These guys don't have a mind of their own. They rely on whatever they're told by politicians, Big Tech, and Big Media.

They're basically useful idiots for leftists.

Assuming this is a COVID discussion. I believed in the vaccines totally. On 4-3 my wife and I received 2nd shot. On 4-19, my wife suffered an Isch-stroke at age of 56. She was perfectly healthy, non drinker, non smoker and has always lead a heathy lifestyle. The doctors at the time diagnosed her stroke due to having to much plaque, cholesterol in her veins.

Recently(took almost 4.5 months to see a top notch neurologist) and he felt her stroke was due the vaccine. He stated that in last 6 months he and his partner have met with several patients in mid fifties that were attacked in the same way. He believes this is just not normal. In his 35 years of being a neurologist he has never experienced this kind of data and experiences.

My point is we must not be quick to judge the anti-vaccer’s. I was right there with the rest not understanding why people don’t vaccinate.

I sure look at this with a more open mindset. Thank God my wife is doing well.

No, she most likely will not get a booster shot.

just thought I would share. I may be off topic, my bad

Assuming this is a COVID discussion. I believed in the vaccines totally. On 4-3 my wife and I received 2nd shot. On 4-19, my wife suffered an Isch-stroke at age of 56. She was perfectly healthy, non drinker, non smoker and has always lead a heathy lifestyle. The doctors at the time diagnosed her stroke due to having to much plaque, cholesterol in her veins.

Recently(took almost 4.5 months to see a top notch neurologist) and he felt her stroke was due the vaccine. He stated that in last 6 months he and his partner have met with several patients in mid fifties that were attacked in the same way. He believes this is just not normal. In his 35 years of being a neurologist he has never experienced this kind of data and experiences.

My point is we must not be quick to judge the anti-vaccer’s. I was right there with the rest not understanding why people don’t vaccinate.

My sister's Father in law was on blood thinners, got the 1st of his vaccine shot and died of a fatal brain bleed the next day.

Wow man-- I'm truly sorry that happened to your wife. Let me just say that you're a better man than I could ever be. If I discovered my wife's stroke was caused by this vaccine, I'd be in jail or dead due to me extracting my revenge against those that perpetrated this. I would literally start hunting people. They'd be forced to put me down.

I feel for you. I hope your wife makes a full recovery and I hope you sue the bastards into bankruptcy.

Reactions: texas sixty nine

This is one of many stories I have heard like this. I'm sorry to hear that happened to your wife. I was very skeptical about getting the vaccine myself for quite a while but went ahead and bit the bullet and did it. It's stories like this that make re think that decision. I just don't get the people that ridicule another person for being skeptical about the vaccine. I miss the days when regardless of you agreeing with someone's views you still respected their opinion.

Hey chuckles, had a blood test yesterday because I'm under the weather. Mind you, I tested positive for covid in May 2020 but was asymptomatic. Only went and got tested because my girl had it.

Fauci told me natural immunity would only last 6-8 months and I "HAD" to go get vaccinated. I've been running a fever the last few days so I did another blood draw. Covid negative and oh look, I've still got antibodies 16 1/2 months later.

Explain that to me genius. I'll email you my results from last year and now if you'd like.

16+ months and I still have antibodies, but your cvnt-rag boyfriend Fauci swears it doesn't last that long. So am I some sort of a medical marvel? Doubtful. I'm in my mid 40s. What's more likely is that there are others like me. Millions of others. And your government is fvcking lying to you.

I anxiously await to hear your explanation as to why I have antibodies more than double the time Fauci said they would last.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88MCSS2NV

5 coaches for the Saints--- all of them vaccinated, got covid. Now, had it been 1 coach, or maybe even 2, I could perhaps explain that away.

But 5? All on the same ROSTER..? Do you know the statistical probability of that (according to the CDC) is impossible?

You've all been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. And the more you try and double down, the dumber you look. This Covid crap is fin
My cousins funeral was Friday. He did have stage 4 cancer but was expected to live another 2/ 3 months. His daughter was his primary caregiver and was vaccinated. She unknowingly became positive showing no symptoms and through her interaction with her father he became positive and was basically left for dead by the physicians , who should no longer be physicians. He died 5 days later.. And those doctors did nothing...

Then there was the alteration to the time line associated with the funeral and even after the time line passed making it safe for others to attend the funeral many of the older members of our family were reluctant to attend because they did not want to risk exposure even though they are all vaccinated. The funeral was a disaster for our entire family and friends..

This was the second funeral this past week where a dear family member, Next door neighbor for 40 years that is part of our family like an uncle to me, contracted covid from their caregiver a vaccinated daughter just as it was with my cousin and then the older individual was left for dead and did die shortly thereafter and the timeline for the funeral and the funeral itself were impacted as a result.

We have a lot of self righteous individuals on here who absolutely turned into authoritarian lunatics and scoffed at the idea that I or any other member on here would dare ask numerous necessary and legitimate questions that Damn Sure Needed Asking as do many many more.

Those of us having the courage to ask those questions in no way meant we were anti vaxers it simply meant we had the intelligence to ask the questions that need to be asked. And if you begin to search in regard to these questions you will find that they have been relegated to pages 3/ 4 etc of googles search results. Can't have dissent or any one asking real questions these days..,

You guys should damn well be embarrassed by your childish conduct and baseless attacks on people who were smart enough and had the character to ask those questions when you attacked them for doing so. And its clear that there are, based on what is happening a whole lot more questions that need to be asked too..!! And hopefully people will ask them..

Last edited:
Replace COVID with polio vaccines that many of us were given in the early '60s. How many mothers would have accepted the premise that, "Sorry your child got infected with polio, but be grateful he is only crippled and didn't die from it." True vaccines prevent infections.

My cousins funeral was Friday. He did have stage 4 cancer but was expected to live another 2/ 3 months. His daughter was his primary caregiver and was vaccinated. She unknowingly became positive showing no symptoms and through her interaction with her father he became positive and was basically left for dead by the physicians , who should no longer be physicians. He died 5 days later.. And those doctors did nothing...

Then there was the alteration to the time line associated with the funeral and even after the time line passed making it safe for others to attend the funeral many of the older members of our family were reluctant to attend because they did not want to risk exposure. The funeral was a disaster for our entire family..

This was the second funeral this past week where a dear family member, Next door neighbor for 40 years that is part of our family like an uncle to me, contracted covid from their caregiver a vaccinated daughter just as it was with my cousin and then the older individual was left for dead and did die shortly thereafter and the timeline for the funeral and the funeral itself were impacted as a result.

We have a lot of self righteous individuals on here who absolutely turned into authoritarian lunatics and scoffed at the idea that I or any other member on here would dare ask numerous necessary and legitimate questions that Damn Sure Needed Asking as do many many more.

Those of us having the courage to ask those questions in no way meant we were anti vaxers it simply meant we had the intelligence to ask the questions that need to be asked. And if you begin to search in regard to these questions you will find that they have been relegated to pages 3/ 4 etc of googles search results. Can't have dissent or any asking real questions these days..,

You guys should damn well be embarrassed by your childish conduct and baseless attacks on people who were smarter enough and had the character to ask those questions when you attacked them for doing so. And its clear that there are, based on what is happening a whole more questions that need to be asked too..!! And hopefully people will ask them..
Damn dude. My sincere condolences. You know, if about a million of us all got together and just starting lynching these lying doctors, politicians and big pharma reps, we could end all this. They can't prosecute us if they're all........ you know.

Replace COVID with polio vaccines that many of us were given in the early '60s. How many mothers would have accepted the premise that, "Sorry your child got infected with polio, but be grateful he is only crippled and didn't die from it." True vaccines prevent infections.
Exactly my sentiments. You don’t need a Polio booster every year. Something stinks here. It’s almost like they’re pushing a super flu shot hmmmm except their shot has some horrible possible implications

I’ve had Covid and also the vaccine. I got the vaccine because I never want to catch it again. Both my parents got the vaccine as well one has MS and the other recently diagnosed with Parkinsons. Neither had side effects from the vaccine and I actually had more after the 2nd. My grandfather passed due to Covid complications this year wasn’t vaccinated but still enjoyed the karaoke bars. I still never push anyone to do something they don’t want to. I also don’t like when people call each other idiots on either side. Everyone has their beliefs and reasons. Some of its based on data, fear and sometimes even lies by media outlets. I will say I’ve been on multiple trips this year within the US and international and have yet to catch it again. I feel it worked for me, my wife and my kid. Being up in a plane with people yacking and snoring is a chance I take. Even my wife going on a girls trip with one not being vaccinated end up testing positive the next day after feeling bad. Both my wife and my sister-in-law both are vaccinated and tested negative. That’s after sleeping in the same room and sharing drinks as well as food. I also know my cousins kid ended up bringing it home from school and my cousin being vaccinated still got it so it is possible to catch it with a vaccination. You choose what you want to do with your body. Your choice!

oh and I voted Trump but I don’t ride any politicians nuts. They’re all crooked and elitist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT