Iran vs Israel just got REAL

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Mass shootings in Israel- while 400 ballistic missiles (not rockets) are fired from Iran into Israel.

It's about to get really hairy boys. One fvcktard with an IED makes it over our border and into a football stadium or Taylor Swift concert or airport- and the dipsh!t "powers that be" are likely to lock us all down.
I'm not a conspiracy nut- but I know that Hez, Hamas, AQ and others have managed to sneak dudes into this country across our southern border. The cartels used to work with us (since 9/11) to help police that sh!t-- but that's not a priority to them right now.

I am not trying to sound like an alarmist, or a fvcking dork, when I say this- but stay vigilant. It's obvious our current Federal LEOs are not up to the task of protecting the homeland- either through incompetence, or because of political interference, who knows which.
But you're on your own. Stay strapped. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the halfwits decided to pop off in the weeks prior to the election.

Last edited:
Mass shootings in Israel- while 400 ballistic missiles (not rockets) are fired from Iran into Israel.

It's about to get really hairy boys. One fvcktard with an IED makes it over our border and into a football stadium or Taylor Swift concert or airport- and the dipsh!t "powers that be" are likely to lock us all down.
I'm not a conspiracy nut- but I know that Hez, Hamas, AQ and others have managed to sneak dudes into this country across our southern border. The cartels used to work with us (since 9/11) to help police that sh!t-- but that's not a priority to them right now.

I am not trying to sound like an alarmist, or a fvcking dork, when I say this- but stay vigilant. It's obvious our current Federal LEOs are not up to the task of protecting the homeland- either through incompetence, or because of political interference, who knows which.
But you're on your own. Stay strapped. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the halfwits decided to pop off in the weeks prior to the election.
they're now attacking navy ships in the red sea....i work at lockheed martin and our stock shot up to 611 a share...war is coming...

I told y'all this was coming. Russia is on the move. S-400's in Iran with migs piloted by Russians. Israels next move is tricky. Isreal getting ass kicked on the ground in Lebanon.

Last edited:
I told y'all this was coming. Russia on the move. S-400's in Iran with migs piloted by Russians. Israels next move is tricky. Isreal getting ass kicked on the ground in Lebanon.
Interesting. Where are you hearing about ground forces having issues?

As far as migs go....pure child's play vs the I model 15s, 16s & 35s Israel operates. Their pilots are all trained with and mock battle our pilots in red flag & blue flag every year.
Also, this exact scenario was mapped out a while back. Look up Austere Challenge 2012.

Hopefully this doesn't really pop off ww3 but it looks as if it has already begun. If you have some spare change to invest, good chance defense & and energy are about to have a helluva run.

Ehhhhhhh...... an "incursion" by the IDF into Lebanon didn't go well?

That's not really specific. How big was the incursion? Did Yosef and Ari hop in a buggy and drive to a falafel stand in Lebanon only to run over a land mine and blow their schmekels off?

Listen-- I don't trust reporters. Their job is to spin fantastical yarns to get you to click on their sh!t. And I know for a fact that we have US based private contractors with DD-214s that look like Fresh's, on the ground there right now. Quite a few of them, in fact. And if Israel was having its ass handed to it at any corner of this conflict, the chatter here would audible.

Ehhhhhhh...... an "incursion" by the IDF into Lebanon didn't go well?

That's not really specific. How big was the incursion? Did Yosef and Ari hop in a buggy and drive to a falafel stand in Lebanon only to run over a land mine and blow their schmekels off?

Listen-- I don't trust reporters. Their job is to spin fantastical yarns to get you to click on their sh!t. And I know for a fact that we have US based private contractors with DD-214s that look like Fresh's, on the ground there right now. Quite a few of them, in fact. And if Israel was having its ass handed to it at any corner of this conflict, the chatter here would audible.
We'll see

I don't think we will be in Israel long. Polls are against having Americans in Israel or the Middle East. The sentiment will be substantially worse when this escalates further and the Russians bloody our nose. They will use the hypersonic missiles to destroy a base or sink one of our carriers.... The American people have had enough.

Last edited:
I don't think we will be in Israel long. Polls are against having Americans in Israel or the Middle East. The sentiment will be substantially worse when this escalates further and the Russians bloody our nose. They will use the hypersonic missiles to destroy a base or sink one of our carriers.... The American people have had enough.

It isnt like we dont ourselves have a stock of hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonics that can be fired from our fighter jets. We have a long range that goes 2000 miles . And we're converting some of our naval vessels as hypersonic launchers too. Just wait until we finish developing laser capable aircraft carriers. and this is just the unclassified stuff.

war in this new era is gonna be scary

It isnt like we dont ourselves have a stock of hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonics that can be fired from our fighter jets. We have a long range that goes 2000 miles . And we're converting some of our naval vessels as hypersonic launchers too. Just wait until we finish developing laser capable aircraft carriers. and this is just the unclassified stuff.

war in this new era is gonna be scary
Laser you say?

What if I told you that I could fire a laser at your ____________________ (fill in the blank), and infect it with a virus, and then just shut your sh!t off.

Airplane. Tank. Missile. Ship. Satellite.
Anything you own with a computer chip- I could fire a laser at you, hit you, and have this virus migrate through any electrical conductor, find it's way into your cpu or chip, and just, turn you off......

One thing i've noticed despite all the posturing, that iran doesnt have the balls to send in their army
The Ayatollah knows that he’d be dead within a few days if Iran officially attacks Israel. He doesn’t mind everyone else sacrificing themselves for the 70 Virgin scam but you don’t see him getting fitted for a “bang” vest. He’s not about to push it to that level if he can help it.

The Ayatollah knows that he’d be dead within a few days if Iran officially attacks Israel. He doesn’t mind everyone else sacrificing themselves for the 70 Virgin scam but you don’t see him getting fitted for a “bang” vest. He’s not about to push it to that level if he can help it.
Reading rainbow moment here:

Supposedly the "72 virgins" stuff in the Koran was misinterpreted. Some modern scholars say it was 72 dates, as in from the Judean date palm.
Another interesting tidbit Is archeologists found some seeds of the 1000yr extinct palm during a dig back in the 80s/90s and managed to get a couple to germinate and grow.

🌈 the more you know 🌟

Laser you say?

What if I told you that I could fire a laser at your ____________________ (fill in the blank), and infect it with a virus, and then just shut your sh!t off.

Airplane. Tank. Missile. Ship. Satellite.
Anything you own with a computer chip- I could fire a laser at you, hit you, and have this virus migrate through any electrical conductor, find it's way into your cpu or chip, and just, turn you off......
sounds cool. Probably the kind of thing our military has access to

I noticed lebanon also lacks the balls to send in their military despite being bombed to hell by israel. why are the muzzies afraid to fight?

I noticed lebanon also lacks the balls to send in their military despite being bombed to hell by israel. why are the muzzies afraid to fight?
Because this isn't about an all out war. It's about little skirmishes that are paid for by a proxy like the US or Russia or China.
These nations and their leaders know that our dumbass leadership will pu.p billions of dollars and arms into their country try that they can then steal, enrich themselves, and when the money or arms get low, they simply drum up another conflict.

When all out wars happen, there's a finality to it.
And you can no longer profit from a finality.