ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Heisman award tainted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying he's scared of ou but it does appear he doesn't like change. To me he fears what is changing in CFB. His teams are built by payment and reputation. They are old school. They are plodding teams with great talent. If you study industry, an old technology is always replaced by a disrupting force. This is a classic disruption. The air raid is disrupting CFB and now the NFL. Bama is ripe for upset. I hate ou. I hope our offensive staff is watching.

You have to admit though that Bama has adapted offensively. They are no longer a "plodding" offense. They have evolved and have lit up the scoreboard this year.

Not saying he's scared of ou but it does appear he doesn't like change. To me he fears what is changing in CFB. His teams are built by payment and reputation. They are old school. They are plodding teams with great talent. If you study industry, an old technology is always replaced by a disrupting force. This is a classic disruption. The air raid is disrupting CFB and now the NFL. Bama is ripe for upset. I hate ou. I hope our offensive staff is watching.

Yes. Nick Saban, the winner of 5 NCs in the last decade can't adapt to the change of landscape of college football. He will totally outmatched by an offense that has existed for almost 20 years and has never produce a single NCG participant.

In the immortal words of Ric Flair, "To be the man, you have to beat The Man"

Luck with Heisman voting or with having transfers? I assume voting. I thought Colt in 2008 was more likely than Vince in 2005, but Bradford got it. In 2009, I felt Gerhart should've won, when Ingram was 1st and Colt 2nd.

Luck with transfers. Both players are ultimately deserving but they also both fell into OUs lap after having falling outs with the schools they originally went to.

Lucky for OU is right. Think about how smart they were to pick OU. Hardware galore because of their choice.Their former head coaches were both fired on top of that. I think Mordecai will be the man next year. Spencer Rattler will be there, but he won’t start as a freshman.

ou shouldn’t be rewarded for having a terrible defense.
bama 49
worms up north 27

is it a mere coincidence that news of Murray's apology for his tweets came only after the heisman ceremony?

is it a mere coincidence that news of Murray's apology for his tweets came only after the heisman ceremony?

I can't stand Murray, but the "offended crowd" is continually looking for something to be offended by. Its beyond ridiculous that people are dragging up tweets/comments from years ago about Murray, Kevin Hart, etc. :rolleyes:

Like 5 years ago. Alabama has seen plenty of hurry up offenses since then. I feel like the last time you watched Alabama was the 2013 Sugar Bowl.
Oh Deej since you have it figured out why don’t you tell us of the doom and gloom you see headed for your team from the almighty SEC Georgia team, they’re awfully close in terms of talent to Alabama. You must be terrified.

aggy is a bunch of idiots. "big boy football". :rolleyes: They talk like the $EC is some out of this world conference and think that its head and shoulders above anything known to mankind. Its just another conference. And another conference that a&m is an average team in. =)roll
Have they claimed this Heisman yet?

Reactions: OhioHorn25
you will not have your touch-me-not receiver on the field.
Really? I think Riley was trolling Bama. Brown comes to the sideline under his own power, is walking on the sidelines, next thing you see is the cart “coming” for Brown, then like a Christmas miracle, he’s on the sideline in plain clothes getting around just fine. In case you missed it, Murray said he fully expects Brown to go off on Bama.

Really? I think Riley was trolling Bama. Brown comes to the sideline under his own power, is walking on the sidelines, next thing you see is the cart “coming” for Brown, then like a Christmas miracle, he’s on the sideline in plain clothes getting around just fine. In case you missed it, Murray said he fully expects Brown to go off on Bama.

Why was touch-me-not sobbing profusely on the sideline?
A. Because Riely would not let him go back in
B. He was really hurt and was afraid he had played his last down
C. Because he is really good at acting......

BTW, why do OU Sux cry so much?

Probably the better name for Lincoln Criley is Sob Stoops.

Why was touch-me-not sobbing profusely on the sideline?
A. Because Riely would not let him go back in
B. He was really hurt and was afraid he had played his last down
C. Because he is really good at acting......

BTW, why do OU Sux cry so much?

Probably the better name for Lincoln Criley is Sob Stoops.
Well...his nickname is Hollywood, looked like an Oscar worthy performance to me. He’ll be high steppin’ in the Orange Bowl

The vote was before the NC game Vince would’ve won it for sure then.

ESPN was the problem. They drooled and slobbered all over Bush because of his 500 all purpose yards vs. a shitty Fresno State team.

Even though VY was the 1st QB to go 3000/1000, they still gave it to Bush because of one game in which he had 200 kick return yards.

It was an absolute travesty

ESPN was the problem. They drooled and slobbered all over Bush because of his 500 all purpose yards vs. a shitty Fresno State team.

Even though VY was the 1st QB to go 3000/1000, they still gave it to Bush because of one game in which he had 200 kick return yards.

It was an absolute travesty

At least we screwed ESPN out of all that cash from the LHN. We are laughing all the way to the bank on that one. Just think, if we go to the B1G ESPN gets written out of the script more and more.

There is a chart going around showing Murray and Tua’s Numbers thru 3 quarters. Murray’s are better in every category. Myth busted
Not to mention, look at Total pass Attempts and we see that Murray only averaged 3.5 more pass attempts per game. People make it sound like Murray threw the ball 10-15 times per game more.

Congrats to Kyler. I'm just wondering when Herman and Sam were crying about the Horns down like Dewey claimed?

So no backup to that lie. That’s all you had to say. Thanks.

Oh Deej since you have it figured out why don’t you tell us of the doom and gloom you see headed for your team from the almighty SEC Georgia team, they’re awfully close in terms of talent to Alabama. You must be terrified.

Ok.

Georgia is better than Texas at every position group except, maybe reciever. They are mammoth on the offensive line and will probably push our Dline around. They have one if the very best CB's in the country, so they will probably have him try to take away one of our outside guys and roll coverage to someone else.

If they have success running the football, which I think they will get up on us fairly early and make our offense 1 dimensional. Then they will pin their ears back and come after us. I expect to see a lot of younger players getting valuable playing experience.

Then again, I, unlike you, can objectively assess my team, and, like Herman said, we are playing over our head.

That's where you should be worried. We're a year or 2 away and we have already pulled even with you.

Ok.

Georgia is better than Texas at every position group except, maybe reciever. They are mammoth on the offensive line and will probably push our Dline around. They have one if the very best CB's in the country, so they will probably have him try to take away one of our outside guys and roll coverage to someone else.

If they have success running the football, which I think they will get up on us fairly early and make our offense 1 dimensional. Then they will pin their ears back and come after us. I expect to see a lot of younger players getting valuable playing experience.

Then again, I, unlike you, can objectively assess my team, and, like Herman said, we are playing over our head.

That's where you should be worried. We're a year or 2 away and we have already pulled even with you.
We have Riley going forward, you don’t. I sleep pretty well at night:D

Reactions: BillyRay
Excuse me, it was Herman crying about the supposed taunting by Grier on the 2 point conversion that sealed WVU's win and Sam crying about the Horns Down. Linky: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-texas/article221149345.html

With that being said, I still hope you guys beat UGA and yes I know you hope Bama beats the ever living piss out of OU.
Not crying like bitches at all like you slurred. Sam said he'd remember it. Herman correctly pointed out it was taunting as backed up by the league btw.

Crying like a bitch (literally with tears) is what Mayfield did multiple times last year after acting like a complete douche over and over.

Couldn't care less who you're pulling for.

Not crying like bitches at all like you slurred. Sam said he'd remember it. Herman correctly pointed out it was taunting as backed up by the league btw.

Crying like a bitch (literally with tears) is what Mayfield did multiple times last year after acting like a complete douche over and over.

Couldn't care less who you're pulling for.
Ok, not crying in the literal sense, but crying, whining, complaining, sounding like a little bitch, being a sore loser, etc. Whatever you want to call it. No coach does that, I mean seriously. Guess you consider what Herman and Sam did in the Mizzou bowl game perfectly fine.............. As for Sam, sorry he got his poor little feelings hurt. Oooh, he'll remember that

Not crying in the figurative sense either. They were asked about what happened on the field by reporters and discussed it. You seem the one emotionally unstable about the incident. I guess the league messing with your hand signal has got you on tilt.

Nice to see you back Diadevic, how was your Middle East recruiting trip, perusing the ISIS hotbeds for those untapped 5 stars
Bell I was enjoying your bravado about the Sooners chances, ready to root for the Sooners, and you had to go and ruin it.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT