ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OrangeElvis151:
I don't care about the "scoop" anymore... I live to see the GIF's... This place is fun!

Here you go...

I don't know who the heck you are or where the heck you came from, but I like your style Bro!

kramer-1.gif

Yes, I know what happened and I know who both posters after an IP address check. I don't think we'll be seeing any more posts for a while and I will be making phone calls on this matter.

"Yes, I know what happened and I know who both posters after an IP address check. I don't think we'll be seeing any more posts for a while and I will be making phone calls on this matter."

Wow this just gets stranger and stranger. WTF
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by LSSP hornfan:
Can somebody smart explain Ketch's last 2 post for me please?
+1

I was just up ITT, yet somehow I missed something. Damn dancing baby.

it seems Ketch figured out who the guy was after checking IP addresses. Who are the phone calls going too? wild

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Someone forgot to logout and log back in.
Possible theory - Is someone in Bellmont (SID office) on this board spreading false info to throw everyone off? Problem is they forgot to log in as their alias!

WOW

I think it means someone in the SID is AirCoryell and Ketch has to makes calls since his information doesn't jive with theirs, just a guess on my part.
This post was edited on 12/17 12:14 PM by Horn in OKC

There are two posts from two different usernames in this thread that were made from the exact same IP address.

They are the only two posts in our entire network that have ever originated from that IP that I can see.

Someone made a mistake.

"someone connected to the program (SID office) slipped up and said something they were not supposed to."

I think so. Maybe Ketch is calling SID

Originally posted by dillionaire23:

VERY interesting...

Why? What do you think it means?

someone connected to the program (SID office) slipped up and said something they were not supposed to.
As in spreading false info like nothing has been decided.

Ketch, you saw it, spill it.

This post was edited on 12/17 12:17 PM by erac77

VERY interesting...

someone connected to the program (SID office) slipped up and said something they were not supposed to.

Thanks Dill.

There were 3 posts in between the time TexasSID posted and edited. I'm sure multiple people saw it.

VERY interesting...

Anyone catch a glimpse of said slip up?

There are two posts from two different usernames in this thread that were made from the exact same IP address.

They are the only two posts in our entire network that have ever originated from that IP that I can see.

Someone made a mistake.

The mistake wasn't that big if no one knows what was said.

So... please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT