ADVERTISEMENT

Just Throwing this out to lurking aggys--

A) It was a great victory
B) Their coach said otherwise but ok
C) We had guys out too
D) You aggys certainly coordinate your spin quickly

Scholz

It’s only convenient to say “Georgia had starters out” when you lose. If I remember correctly we had starters out last year against a Misery team that was on a winning streak but of course we didn’t lose so aggy stayed quiet. Bet if we lost that whole key player sitting out wouldn’t have matter to them because it’s an excuse. I get it aggy hate us and I mean I read it in every post on texag. They couldn’t wait to have their fellow sec sec sec brethren take us a part or “go in dry” on us. You can also read as the game started the hope slowly dying like their hopes every November. ****ing classic man! Go spin that shit on texag.com aggy.

Reactions: Scholz
Again, why obsess about that place? Half of the people on there don't believe what they post. It's all shtick.

I will say about the game though...you DID expose Fromm. I often wondered why I didn't hear more about him being the second coming of Tom Brady, as he looks the part from afar. His inability to hit an open receiver while under pressure might have something to do with it. Texas pressured him, and he sailed them one after another.

Again, why obsess about that place? Half of the people on there don't believe what they post. It's all shtick.

I will say about the game though...you DID expose Fromm. I often wondered why I didn't hear more about him being the second coming of Tom Brady, as he looks the part from afar. His inability to hit an open receiver while under pressure might have something to do with it. Texas pressured him, and he sailed them one after another.

No obsession it was my first time on there and mind you I didn’t post just read. Obsession would be going there everyday and posting or reading. It was a good laugh.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I never visit that hillbilly sodbuster cesspool. I’m talking to delusional aggys obsessing and crying on the Longhorn site.

Well, I've seen nothing but props and congratulations from resident Ags.
Ridiculous per usual, old school. Read Billy’s insults I responded to just above. Georgia didn’t want to be there. Had guys sitting out. It was a “nice” win.

Meanwhile their coach said they did want to win but simply got out coached, out played and out physicaled. You aggys hoping to ride yet another SEC teams coattails are salty, we understand.

"RESIDENT" wasn't a throwaway term.

It was a dominating win. If anything UGA was overconfident IMO. I wasn't 100% shocked to see it play out like it did, but I WAS surprised how one sided it was.

MM was saying the same passive aggressive backhanded comments Billy was.

A) It was a great victory
B) Their coach said otherwise but ok
C) We had guys out too
D) You aggys certainly coordinate your spin quickly

Scholz, I remember you and others on here as being the ones that said the refs gave us the LSU game and did not give A&M any credit. You kept repeating that schtick until not one, but two current/retired refs went on to the New Orleans and Baton Rouge papers and said the refs got it rignt or they were 50/50 calls. Basically validating that you had no idea what you were talking about and were just trying to rain on the Aggie victory. Again, it was a nice victory. But just like Florida over Michigan, it was against a team that did not want to be there and had guys sitting it out. Spin it how you want, but it is what it is.

Scholz, I remember you and others on here as being the ones that said the refs gave us the LSU game and did not give A&M any credit. You kept repeating that schtick until not one, but two current/retired refs went on to the New Orleans and Baton Rouge papers and said the refs got it rignt or they were 50/50 calls. Basically validating that you had no idea what you were talking about and were just trying to rain on the Aggie victory. Again, it was a nice victory. But just like Florida over Michigan, it was against a team that did not want to be there and had guys sitting it out. Spin it how you want, but it is what it is.
Easy solution--- don't get on the plane and save yourself the embarrassment of getting your butt whipped up and down the field in front of a global audience not to mention the embarrassment of having your mascot and it's "doggie walker” (I'd say handler but who can't handle a puppy dog) gored to death as an omen of things to come.

You beat LSU, congrats. It's been only twenty years. And let's not forget-- this LSU team that you so soundly whipped in the 7th overtime of a game where your quarterbacks ineptitude actually saved the game for you, is the same LSU team that actually whipped Georgia by 20. Wait--- let me guess, Georgia was fired up for that game as well? Right? Oh wait, that was back in october so by aggy rules of transient properties, that doesn't count.

Dude, just stop. Your conference isn't as dominant as the image they have carefully cultivated. You aren't Greek gods. You're not even Locodonian Mayan gods. The Big 12 went 3-1 against you THIS year in bowl games. " but but but that was sec east!' Yes and the sec east had a winning record this year in head to head with the sec west.

Lemme spell it out for you--- for the past ten years (with only a few outliers) you're simply Alabama and the 13 dwarfs. You're neighborhood only looks nicer because you think your new daddy respects you---- and you felt disrespected by your old daddy (us obviously). And so long as new daddy doesn't point at you laugh at your dog, your male cheerleaders, your jizz jar, your toy soldiers and your fake national titles, you're going to stay in love with new daddy.

But news flash--- they are making fun of you-- just not to your face. Bama sees you as a joke. They don't respect you one bit. They tolerate you because of your oil money but moreover because you live in happy hunting grounds that Bama now has free reign in. You're simply old, drunk rich uncle with a membership to the country club where all the hotties live. Your "friends" show up and feed you booze and when you're passed out on the couch they raid your fridge and fvck all your country club milfs.

Once you get your mind around the fact that you are alabama's useful idiots, the sooner you can get back to some semblance of reality.

No one is in meltdown mode. You guys had a nice victory over a Georgia team that did not want to be there and had guys sitting out. It is what it is. Much the same way Florida took Michigan to the woodshed. This happens every year (Utah/Alabama, OU/Alabama with Trevor Knight, UCF/Auburn, UH/FSU...). Often times those teams above with the big victories were pretty much back to normal the next year. Maybe the case is different with you guys. And I do not know any Aggies that think we will run the table. Most are thinking anywhere from 8-4 to 10-2. We have four really hard games and three are on the road. We went 9-4 in year 1 with Jimbo and cleaned up in recruiting. Most Aggies give the season an A, but no one is saying we will run the table.
Your "A" is tainted by the fact that (1) you only play 8 conference game and (2) Nichols State and NW State (I won''t criticize UAB who had a great resurrection). $EC Strong.

how about that secsecsec?....they have been exposed the last 3 years:

Bowl Standings, last 3 seasons:

11-3 Big Ten West
12-5 ACC Atlantic
12-8 Big 12
10-7 SEC West
7-10 SEC East
6-9 ACC Coastal
4-7 P12 North
4-9 Big Ten East
3-8 P12 South
- - - - - - - - -
12-8 Big12 (.600)
18-14 ACC (.563)
15-12 Big Ten (.555)
17-17 SEC (.500)
7-15 P12 (.318)

I am not saying there are not good teams in the secsecsec.....just that they are not all that....all the big secsecsec teams play something like 8 home games a year, ans 3 are cupcake gimmes from OOC. Apparently they have some cupcake in conference as well. Bama is top notch, but everyone else can be beaten...Bowls dont lie...

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
how about that secsecsec?....they have been exposed the last 3 years:

Bowl Standings, last 3 seasons:

11-3 Big Ten West
12-5 ACC Atlantic
12-8 Big 12
10-7 SEC West
7-10 SEC East
6-9 ACC Coastal
4-7 P12 North
4-9 Big Ten East
3-8 P12 South
- - - - - - - - -
12-8 Big12 (.600)
18-14 ACC (.563)
15-12 Big Ten (.555)
17-17 SEC (.500)
7-15 P12 (.318)

I am not saying there are not good teams in the secsecsec.....just that they are not all that....all the big secsecsec teams play something like 8 home games a year, ans 3 are cupcake gimmes from OOC. Apparently they have some cupcake in conference as well. Bama is top notch, but everyone else can be beaten...Bowls dont lie...

No no no.. aggy said only “major bowls” you know the bowl games they’ve never been in. Yeah those.

Look billy we all know the whole sitting out is an excuse especially for a talented team out of the sec sec sec. I mean the B12 doesn’t play D and Texas has sucked for the past decade right. Get off the excuses it’s old. Georgia knew Texas was coming and had a chance to embarrass us in front of the nation but instead we flipped the script.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Poor butthurt billy. Lulz. You know he was screaming at the tv trying to will Georgia to victory Monday night.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
So much awesome aggy ownage in this thread, lol.

A couple of things that I'll add to clob's post is that the $EC uses aggy for a footprint into Texas; for recruiting purposes and for the television market. a&m is being used and abused by the $EC, but they're too stupid to see it. They think that they matter and they're good by associating with a good, yet vastly overrated conference, lulz. They're like the dork kid who gets picked last to be on the good team, yet they add nothing to the team to make it better.

aggy: the $EC has no respect for you, your goofy traditions, your dog, your toy soldiers with fake medals, your wanna-be military band, etc. They laugh at you. Don't you get it?? =)roll

So much awesome aggy ownage in this thread, lol.

A couple of things that I'll add to clob's post is that the $EC uses aggy for a footprint into Texas; for recruiting purposes and for the television market. a&m is being used and abused by the $EC, but they're too stupid to see it. They think that they matter and they're good by associating with a good, yet vastly overrated conference, lulz. They're like the dork kid who gets picked last to be on the good team, yet they add nothing to the team to make it better.

aggy: the $EC has no respect for you, your goofy traditions, your dog, your toy soldiers with fake medals, your wanna-be military band, etc. They laugh at you. Don't you get it?? =)roll

Georgia played 8 true freshman on defense while sitting several upperclassmen. They even had one guy play over 50 snaps who had not played in a game yet this year. You can keep telling yourself it was not true, but the game meant nothing to Ga. They were going to be ranked top 5 in 2019 win or lose. Sometimes, a coach sends a message to a team in a game. This was Kirby's opportunity. Once again, just like Utah and OU beating Bama in BCS games years back. Nice victories, but don't go overboard.

As far as your SEC recruiting footprint thoughts, we finished 3rd nationally and best in the state. And, so far so good in 2020. So, I think we are doing ok there.

Georgia played 8 true freshman on defense while sitting several upperclassmen. They even had one guy play over 50 snaps who had not played in a game yet this year. You can keep telling yourself it was not true, but the game meant nothing to Ga. They were going to be ranked top 5 in 2019 win or lose. Sometimes, a coach sends a message to a team in a game. This was Kirby's opportunity. Once again, just like Utah and OU beating Bama in BCS games years back. Nice victories, but don't go overboard.

As far as your SEC recruiting footprint thoughts, we finished 3rd nationally and best in the state. And, so far so good in 2020. So, I think we are doing ok there.

Thank you for being a great example of what I'm talking about. You don't get it. At. All.

We were #3 last year in recruiting. You're simply not seeing the big picture. This year is an outlier for you. Bama is playing the loooooooong game in recruiting. In point of fact, all the sec is. And with regards to sitting starters, how many did Jawja sit on offense? Last i checked it was none, and they git their asses waxed on offense as well. Fromm, the pinpoint accurate passer, couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle. Stop goal tending for those people. They don't like you bro. They don't resoect you, they are simply taking from you. At least when we used to take from you it stayed in state.

The SEC had a foothold in Texas for a long time before "aggy" joined. And the only people who I hear any static from are our former Big 12 mates. So I'm not too worried about what "they" think. We good.

Congrats on your win.

Georgia played 8 true freshman on defense while sitting several upperclassmen. They even had one guy play over 50 snaps who had not played in a game yet this year.

Send me a link because looking at the stats for defense it sure does have the same names that played against Alabama.

The SEC had a foothold in Texas for a long time before "aggy" joined. And the only people who I hear any static from are our former Big 12 mates. So I'm not too worried about what "they" think. We good.

Congrats on your win.

You don't get it either. Yes, the $EC had a presence in Texas before letting a&m join. However, after a&m joined, their presence got much stronger with number of TV sets captured by televising more games in Texas, which generated more attention on the $EC in the state. Also, recruiting has improved due to $EC teams playing football games in the state and being on TV, using a&m to help garner more attention on $EC games. The $EC is USING Texas a&m to further broaden their footprint. They aren't afraid of a&m because they know that aggy will never be a threat to displace the traditional top $EC teams. How you guys can't grasp this is amazing.

Whether Georgia wanted to be there are not we sure did make them look stupid and that is non-debatable.

Reactions: oldschoolcat
You don't get it either. Yes, the $EC had a presence in Texas before letting a&m join. However, after a&m joined, their presence got much stronger with number of TV sets captured by televising more games in Texas, which generated more attention on the $EC in the state. Also, recruiting has improved due to $EC teams playing football games in the state and being on TV, using a&m to help garner more attention on $EC games. The $EC is USING Texas a&m to further broaden their footprint. They aren't afraid of a&m because they know that aggy will never be a threat to displace the traditional top $EC teams. How you guys can't grasp this is amazing.
I don't know a single A&M fan or alumnus that isn't happy with the move. The only people bothered by the whole thing seem to be Longhorns, Bears, and Red Raiders. The rest of the B12 seems indifferent to me.

And I always hear about "recruiting footholds"....hire a big name coach, win games, the kids will show up. Grandma can watch the games on the interwebs if the other 48 network channels aren't playing it. I don't buy the regional TV impact on recruiting.

Again, thanks for your concern, but it's like Democrats telling Republicans which RINO they should support. You hated us then, you hate us now. It's all good...

Last edited:
Reactions: AggieBilly84
I don't know a single A&M fan or alumnus that isn't happy with the move. The only people bothered by the whole thing seem to be Longhorns, Bears, and Red Raiders. The rest of the B12 seems indifferent to me.

And I always hear about "recruiting footholds"....hire a big name coach, win games, the kids will show up. Grandma can watch the games on the interwebs if the other 48 network channels aren't playing it. I don't buy the regional TV impact on recruiting.

Again, thanks for your concern, but it's like Democrats telling Republicans which RINO they should support. You hated us then, you hate us now. It's all good...

If it makes you feel better to believe all of that, good for you. What aggy doesn't realize is how many people within the $EC and everywhere else laughs and rolls their eyes at a&m.

Reactions: HornsUp37 and tlra2
You should see what they say about you. :D

I couldn't care less. I march to my own beat and stay on an even keel good, bad, or indifferent. Me thinks that UT and their fans couldn't care less what a&m fans think. I can assure you that no Texas fan is jealous of a&m. Why would they be?

Hook'em!

Reactions: hookem3434
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT