ADVERTISEMENT

Leader of the Free World Blunders

The irony of it all....All those mouth breathing knuckle dragging neo Nazi's that thought Title IX would be the death knell of college athletics will see that collegiate womens sports will be decimated....not by the knuckle dragging right wing as suspected, but by the enlightened Woke folks that are showing us the true path. Somewhere Rush Limbaugh is laughing....

He's using sarcasm to tease you. No harm Cali. All in good fun.
This. Nothing but love brother Cali. I’d grab a beer or coffee with you anytime. I don’t care how much we may differ politically.

I just think it’s hysterical all these demos that were so “inclusive” are now hot bc their little Jenny is no longer starting at shortstop because Robert is now Rebecca and dominating their daughters. And now it’s personal and it’s time to draw the line. Can’t have it both ways. If she can piss next to your daughter she can swim in same event. #LetLiaSwim!

A Supreme is supposed to rule on the constitutionality of many, many laws. These will cover the whole gamut of subjects known to man and science. I believe it is a given that Supreme may not have an advanced degree in economics, biology, geology etc, but they are asked to rule on the constitutionality of issues on those very subjects.

She was under oath, but under oath to answer questions about her opinions. She cannot even answer a question as basic as that? I suppose she was who Clinton was addressing when he said it depended on what your definition of "is" is.

I would have had more respect if she would have just said " Senator I cannot answer that. Can you ask me an easier question?"
At some point, the issue of whether “gender identity” is a constitutional right will come before the SCOTUS. Jackson signaled her vote on that issue with her non-answer of the definition of a woman.

Last edited:
I did not watch or follow any of the SCOTUS confirmation sessions.
I wonder if Blackburn responded to her questions with.....
* Biden said that he wanted to have the first black woman on the SCOTUS. Are you a woman?
* If Jackson responds in the affirmative, then you ask "but, you are not a biologist. what justification do you have that you are a woman?"
* When a baby is born, doctors issue a birth certificate identifying the gender of the newborn. Is that constitutionally correct?

5iV9TML.jpg

This. Nothing but love brother Cali. I’d grab a beer or coffee with you anytime. I don’t care how much we may differ politically.

I just think it’s hysterical all these demos that were so “inclusive” are now hot bc their little Jenny is no longer starting at shortstop because Robert is now Rebecca and dominating their daughters. And now it’s personal and it’s time to draw the line. Can’t have it both ways. If she can piss next to your daughter she can swim in same event. #LetLiaSwim!
Well if our paths ever cross you need to know I don't drink beer or coffee. But buy me a coke zero and a good ol' Texas cheeseburger and fries and were good to go.

Look in athletic competition it's just not fair for a transgendered man to woman compete against other women. Way to much physical advantage.

And who knows I might be in Texas this year. I have a son in Houston who's expecting his first child in July so I could be there and see other family members as well.

Well if our paths ever cross you need to know I don't drink beer or coffee. But buy me a coke zero and a good ol' Texas cheeseburger and fries and were good to go.

Look in athletic competition it's just not fair for a transgendered man to woman compete against other women. Way to much physical advantage.

And who knows I might be in Texas this year. I have a son in Houston who's expecting his first child in July so I could be there and see other family members as well.
Wtf. You don’t drink beer or coffee? This explains SO much! You’re basically not human. 😳 just messin’ my man but still tho….

Where’s my pudding!
What time are we heading over to Denny’s for the senior discount?
One or two scoops of Metamucil?
It’s time for Nurse Jill to tuck me in.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT