ADVERTISEMENT

Leader of the Free World Blunders

That is so sad. Although I detest the man, I still respect the office, It's hard to believe how those in his own party have such little respect for the man.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Reactions: LonghornMM
There is no end to it when main stream media S L O W L Y begins to report this stuff.

Reactions: westx
Well at least Orangeman is gone right? Biden is by far the worst President of all time after just 1 year of his term. Wait until Title 42 drops and he floods the country with illegals. This is Biden’s America. The takedown and transformation of America just like Barry wants.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ses-extraordinarily-elevated-war-Ukraine.html
C’mon man! It’s Putin. Putin set up Hunter with prostitutes all over the world. Hunter’s the smartest man I know. Putin’s causing gas prices to go up. He’s responsible for fentanyl flowing over our open borders. Putin is causing unprecedented crime rates in cities. Putin even confused Judge Jackson to where she didn’t know how to define what a woman is. Know your facts Jack!

C’mon man! It’s Putin. Putin set up Hunter with prostitutes all over the world. Hunter’s the smartest man I know. Putin’s causing gas prices to go up. He’s responsible for fentanyl flowing over our open borders. Putin is causing unprecedented crime rates in cities. Putin even confused Judge Jackson to where she didn’t know how to define what a woman is. Know your facts Jack!
Meanwhile, crickets from the liberals on this board over what they’ve forced on this country.

Our 4 star admiral. Time’s Woman of the Year and the Babylon Bee’s Man of the Year. Quite a feat. China has nothing on us.

Good Lord what an absolute embarrassment our country has become under the current regime. Who is scared or respects what we’re running out there these days? lol just looking at this clip

u69iY2U.png

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
This is what a crumbling empire looks like.

Easy to eat the "rich" when they have dementia. I know my day is coming but god dam this old fool was in his last stage in the 2020 election AND STILL WON THE ELECTION! His crusty vaginal cohorts Pelosi and Harris close to his side with their golf claps make me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

Here is another sign of an empire in decline. Our Navy rusts away while we ensure that sailors receive the mandated diversity and gender awareness training. What kind of message does this send to our friend in China? I grew up in a Navy town. At the height of the Cold War, carrier battle groups would return from 6-8 month WestPac deployments looking far better than this. Those crews took pride in their ship's appearance.

Here is another sign of an empire in decline. Our Navy rusts away while we ensure that sailors receive the mandated diversity and gender awareness training. What kind of message does this send to our friend in China? I grew up in a Navy town. At the height of the Cold War, carrier battle groups would return from 6-8 month WestPac deployments looking far better than this. Those crews took pride in their ship's appearance.
This is what we to deal with now,

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT