ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn Football

I’m sensing the koolaid drinkers are starting to percolate. Well I’ve been drunk on that sh^t since Sark was hired. My completely biased and uneducated perspective tells me that we have a great base of talent on both sides of the ball. We “drafted” several quality transfers to fill in a couple of spots. Now, if we can get lucky with a new QB with some balls then we gonna surprise a lot of folks this year.

Last edited:
I’m sensing the koolaid drinkers are starting to percolate. Well I’ve been drunk on that sh^t since Sark was hired. My completely biased and uneducated perspective tells me that we have a great base of talent on both sides of the ball. We “drafted” several quality transfers to fill in a couple of spots. Now, if we can get lucky with a new QB with some balls then we gonna surprise a lot of folks this year.
No Kool-Aid here. I know this team will have some losses. I'm not impressed with Sark. I want results but the cupboard is not bare. We have the talent to make it to the b12 championship game. Will we? Sarks overall record suggests no but I'm willing to wait and see. Most predictions are the Cheez it bowl.

Basketball will likely be better than football for the foreseeable future.

No Kool-Aid here. I know this team will have some losses. I'm not impressed with Sark. I want results but the cupboard is not bare. We have the talent to make it to the b12 championship game. Will we? Sarks overall record suggests no but I'm willing to wait and see. Most predictions are the Cheez it bowl.

Basketball will likely be better than football for the foreseeable future.
I hope and believe you to be wrong. Herman was a pretender that was given the ring waaaay too early and needed extensive more seasoning. I believe Sark will be one of the next good ones. I pick us to be in the B12 champ game. I’ll come back and lick my wounds if anything less. Koolaid is very quenching.

We just got another 4* commit today. Austin Jordan a safety who had been an OK lean has announced his commit to TX. He's from Ryan high school in Denton. Welcome to the 40 young man and

HookemHorns

btw that's where Ja'Tavion Sanders is from. Hey guys let's keep that Ryan high pipeline flowing to TX.

Last edited:
The experts say that a couple of 5* recruits Evan Stewart, and Denver Harris, are 100% TX but they haven't announced. And hey isn't Denver Harris a great name for a kid from Houston?

The nations #1 te, Jaleel Skinner, has announced today that TX is in his top 5. He's from South Carolina and considering our competition, we probably won't sign him. But hey if he was willing to announce for us let's see what we can do.

I’m sensing the koolaid drinkers are starting to percolate.

My kool-aid supply has been fully reallocated to basketball (and baseball, if someone can teach Pierce what a gassed pitcher looks like) for the foreseeable future. As for football, fool me 12 times....

Hope Sark is the answer, but I'm done getting hyped about anything until the results on the field warrant it. Maybe one of these years I'll end up pleasantly surprised.

My kool-aid supply has been fully reallocated to basketball (and baseball, if someone can teach Pierce what a gassed pitcher looks like) for the foreseeable future. As for football, fool me 12 times....

Hope Sark is the answer, but I'm done getting hyped about anything until the results on the field warrant it. Maybe one of these years I'll end up pleasantly surprised.
Seems the turmoil began when Mack left. Turned yer administrators and donors upside down. Things really turned to real shit even after that. Sark might brighten yer spirits and hopes right now but, well, what else ya got? See you on the 9th. 😁

I was drunk on kool-aid for Herman's first game. I believed everything was ready for an ass kicking. An early pick six. Horns touchdown. Somebody bring me another kool-aid. Then disaster. Will never drink it again.

Reactions: westx and WRLHookem
Time to fire Sark? Not off to a good start. I have a really bad feeling about this. If we lose to U La La out of the gate, it's a failure.

Last edited:
This guy is full of poop.

The Big XII media day is this week Texas is up today for any of you that are interested.
I was referencing some quotes that Sark used that were used by Herman. They are referenced above. It's not going to play well with the fanbase, lol. Just sayin.

Here's is this interview this morning this is TX media day. And you guys haven't been paying attention that Sarkisian is trying to address this cultural problem that has engulfed TX fb the last 10 years.

Last edited:

Here's is this interview this morning this is TX media day. And you guys haven't been paying attention that Sarkisian is trying to address this cultural problem that has engulfed TX fb the last 10 years.
Sark's got to prove it. He's getting a fresh start. Proof is in the pudding. Good luck homey. 😁

Reactions: freeper

The cultural problem is you jackass. Keep yer rainbow flag wavin ass in yer rainbow waving state. The state of Texas doesn't need you or yer opinions. God dam jackass.

Although I disagree on just about every non football statement from Cali - I do appreciate his Longhorn football enthusiasm - keep it up Cali!

So the Horns are winning. Just not enough. And OU is not the only problem. Maybe Sark will figure it out.

The cultural problem you’re referring to is not winning big. Right?

I don't mean to offend you but you are clueless when it comes to TX fb. You show it time after time.
If you think I’m clueless about TX FB, you are terribly mistaken. Apparently, you can’t discern when I’m being sarcastic. Maybe I’ll use “/s” a bit more. Nah … this is too much fun.

A few parting thoughts from this week's media day.

Steve Sarkisian said he's had a 1000 yard rb everywhere he's been. That's a nice thing to hear.

Dyk that ISU will have 25 seniors this year? That hasn't happened in a very long time. And Breece Hall is the 1rst consensus AA in ISU history.

So maybe the 2 best rb's in the country will square off on 11/6/21.

The cockroaches are a lot better than I realize.

Baylor's defense is underrated.

WV is the sleeper team this year.

Props to Deuce Vaughn. And how can Chris Klieman go 2 for 2 against OK we can't even win once?

Mike Gundy gave an articulate talk about Prince apparently he didn't have anything interesting to say about fb.

OK's top recruit this year is dl Clayton Smith and he scares me.

This year 5 Big XII teams will be known for their defense.

Then obviously the other 5 will be known for their offense.

The big non con game this year is ISU/IA.

I don't know what to say about TT.

And I truly feel sorry for KS fb

And finally it will be exciting to see where Ja'Tavion Sanders plays. Dl or wr this kid can excel at either position. And as always

HookemHorns

A few parting thoughts from this week's media day.

Steve Sarkisian said he's had a 1000 yard rb everywhere he's been. That's a nice thing to hear.

Dyk that ISU will have 25 seniors this year? That hasn't happened in a very long time. And Breece Hall is the 1rst consensus AA in ISU history.

So maybe the 2 best rb's in the country will square off on 11/6/21.

The cockroaches are a lot better than I realize.

Baylor's defense is underrated.

WV is the sleeper team this year.

Props to Deuce Vaughn. And how can Chris Klieman go 2 for 2 against OK we can't even win once?

Mike Gundy gave an articulate talk about Prince apparently he didn't have anything interesting to say about fb.

OK's top recruit this year is dl Clayton Smith and he scares me.

This year 5 Big XII teams will be known for their defense.

Then obviously the other 5 will be known for their offense.

The big non con game this year is ISU/IA.

I don't know what to say about TT.

And I truly feel sorry for KS fb

And finally it will be exciting to see where Ja'Tavion Sanders plays. Dl or wr this kid can excel at either position. And as always

HookemHorns

Sanders should get some RZ looks on O IMO, but he is a full time DL if he has any desire to play beyond college.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT