ADVERTISEMENT

LSU vs Georgia

Wow didnt know that. Ooops!
There was an article on The Athletic, I believe, that talked about this and why Nebraska never offered. The quote originally made it seem that Nebraska never reached out, but that isn't the true. Nebraska had just had conversations with Adrian Martinez whether during recruiting or an end of year convo that Nebraska wouldn't bring in any QB's and that the position was his. I believe this was an attempt to keep him on the roster and to prevent him from transferring. According to Nebraska staffers, they reached out to Burrows and told him that is why they wouldn't be recruiting him.

I would slow my roll being critical of Nebraska not offering Burrows after looking at the all pro rosters of QBs not offered by us.

There was an article on The Athletic, I believe, that talked about this and why Nebraska never offered. The quote originally made it seem that Nebraska never reached out, but that isn't the true. Nebraska had just had conversations with Adrian Martinez whether during recruiting or an end of year convo that Nebraska wouldn't bring in any QB's and that the position was his. I believe this was an attempt to keep him on the roster and to prevent him from transferring. According to Nebraska staffers, they reached out to Burrows and told him that is why they wouldn't be recruiting him.

He wanted to come to Nebraska badly out of high school. Pelini and Beck completely blew his recruitment.

What, wait. I thought Hurts locked it up? I mean bell wouldn’t lie or use sarcasm would he? :rolleyes:
Bell just likes to press buttons. He wasn't serious about Hurts. Mayfield and Murray, he was right. Hurts is more inaccurate than Sam for God's sake. Everybody is catching on to the 2 yard out that the speedy receivers take for>50 yards for a TD. Not much effort for the QB. Give the Heisman to Riley if anybody

Bell just likes to press buttons. He wasn't serious about Hurts. Mayfield and Murray, he was right. Hurts is more inaccurate than Sam for God's sake. Everybody is catching on to the 2 yard out that the speedy receivers take for>50 yards for a TD. Not much effort for the QB. Give the Heisman to Riley if anybody
Burrow was the most deserving and won. These awards are voted on and Hurts finished 2nd. 2 Heisman and a runner up, Riley probably does deserve an award of some kind as does @RoboCocks21 for being most butthurt fan of the year. By the way @RoboCocks21 you did tap out by not answering.=)roll

Burrow was the most deserving and won. These awards are voted on and Hurts finished 2nd. 2 Heisman and a runner up, Riley probably does deserve an award of some kind as does @RoboCocks21 for being most butthurt fan of the year. By the way @RoboCocks21 you did tap out by not answering.=)roll

Your idiocracy is unparalleled bell go eat a bag of d*** and for being a big a$$ pu$$y when the board erupted. And who the hell is butthurt bell? Don't have time to go back and forth with your dumba$$.

Your idiocracy is unparalleled bell go eat a bag of d*** and for being a big a$$ pu$$y when the board erupted. And who the hell is butthurt bell? Don't have time to go back and forth with your dumba$$.
Yes internet toughie, we all saw you keyboard slap everyone like a modern day internet pimp=)roll.
Isn’t the big fight scheduled for the parking lot on the night of the game? Be sure and post a video of you doing work son=)roll

Yes internet toughie, we all saw you keyboard slap everyone like a modern day internet pimp=)roll.
Isn’t the big fight scheduled for the parking lot on the night of the game? Be sure and post a video of you doing work son=)roll

Now I see why people have blocked your dumb a$$

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT