ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: 4-star SG released from Kansas NLI down to two schools, according to my source...

Keenan Womack

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2021
Four-star Chris Johnson, a shooting guard from Missouri City initially before playing at Montverde Academy in Florida, is down to two schools after his leaving the Jayhawks.

Those two teams, according to my source?

Texas and Arkansas.

Ranked 40th in the nation and seventh at his position, Chris Johnson is a very well-regarded player that could get minutes early either with the Longhorns or the Razorbacks.

Johnson possesses good body strength, control, ball handling, and pretty solid jumper form. At 6'5/6'6, he's got great positional size, but is still a type of player to stick around for more than one year. He's not a "one-and-done" type like the Brandon Millers and Anthony Blacks of the world.

He's the type of player that can have a massive impact on a program over two-to-three years; he'd be a major pickup for a Longhorns team that needs depth (Chris Johnson has the size to play wing, so he would probably get minutes out there instead of strictly playing off-guard. I get it; it's "position-less" basketball. But you want a general outline).

Others involved earlier were:
Indiana
Illinois
Memphis
Miami
Missouri
Oklahoma
Ole Miss
Texas A&M
UCLA
Washington

SOME GIFS.

Paz3slDgoIs5d-ey-Bj4AlfFzOBXYpF0A3TRBNLetEjw9196cA_eaqM4K3z3V7MGiz8Y05I2mcU_K6KyLHPtflRlx99tHrfaaTSN2-mFQbO7QS4GZBk8BxHYFAJMm5QJL7ut6sHkCl62qu5Rvax9xWg

cj clip 2.gif

cj shot (2).gif

cj layup.gif

I'll keep you guys updated as this fluid situation moves.

Attachments

• cj clip 2.gif
    cj clip 2.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 3,128
  • cj shot (2).gif
    cj shot (2).gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,894
  • cj layup.gif
    cj layup.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,643
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News