Men’s Hoops: Do you care?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Wow!!! Clearly the better team. Gonzaga beat some good teams in non con play but Baylor played in the best conference in the country. They're more athletic and they have a 3 guard combination that's hard to stop. It's good to see the Big XII team and especially a TX team win a natty in a major sport. And the Big is #1 in a major sport. Good to see.

diadevic

May 4, 2006
Drew just gave the rest of America the roadmap to success. Heavy experience - 2 seniors and 3 juniors, all of who started at least 2 years. Active in the transfer portal. None of the one and dones. Only the 3rd team this century to win a title with no McDonald's All Americans. Keep'em on campus as long as possible (Vital is 24!), hit the weight room, and you will have a team of "grown ass men" against skinny underclassmen. Its a great day to be a Bear!

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Drew just gave the rest of America the roadmap to success. Heavy experience - 2 seniors and 3 juniors, all of who started at least 2 years. Active in the transfer portal. None of the one and dones. Only the 3rd team this century to win a title with no McDonald's All Americans. Keep'em on campus as long as possible (Vital is 24!), hit the weight room, and you will have a team of "grown ass men" against skinny underclassmen. Its a great day to be a Bear!

But he does recruit great athletes. Gonzaga was no match for them especially Kispert. The Dallas boy, Drew Timme, is a fine player, has good footwork, but struggles against more athletic big men. Now the young freshman Suggs and Ayayi are the kind of athletes that Gonzaga needs to have to finally get over the top. Be interesting to see if those juniors come back next year.

Reactions: diadevic

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015

Yep, the one and dones are finished. I think those guys need to take their game to the G league. Greg Brown was a bit of an embarrassment. Best if he completed some more high school, what a baby he turned out to be.

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Well looks like Hepa hit the transfer portal
Saw that.

I wonder if anyone is doing data tracking about kids hitting transfer portals. I wonder where we rank as it pertains to kids leaving--- because it seems like we've had a sh!t ton more than other schools.

RoboCocks21

Sep 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Saw that.

I wonder if anyone is doing data tracking about kids hitting transfer portals. I wonder where we rank as it pertains to kids leaving--- because it seems like we've had a sh!t ton more than other schools.

Well Tech has 3 in the portal now since Beard left and I would like to get Micah Peavy he is only a freshman and from Duncanville. He was a highly recruited 4*.

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Saw that.

It looks like the transfer portal will destroy junior college programs especially in 🏈.

RoboCocks21

Sep 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
It looks like the transfer portal will destroy junior college programs especially in 🏈.

There is probably a statistician that is keeping up with the transfer portal. Blowu has Chandler Morris, Chad Morris son transferring to tcu but looks like blowu is giving some issues with releasing him cause he is going to another big 12 school. So the transfer portal is huge.