ADVERTISEMENT

My Breakdown of Washington

Top 3 priorities that we must do to win.

1. Score
2. More
3. Points

We do that and there's no way we will lose.

Look at the big brains on Brian over here..
How nice of you to notice. Listen you guys need me. Somebody needs to give people on here a laugh. It's Christmas time we need to have a few laughs. Besides the game is still 8 days away.

And if you're quoting pulp fiction the kids name was Brad not Brian or Brett. Check out the big brain on Brad.

How nice of you to notice. Listen you guys need me. Somebody needs to give people on here a laugh. It's Christmas time we need to have a few laughs. Besides the game is still 8 days away.

And if you're quoting pulp fiction the kids name was Brad not Brian or Brett. Check out the big brain on Brad.
You got me. I fked it up

I could have sworn it was Brett. I will have to do a friendly fact checkbit later

I laugh every time you post. All good.

I could have sworn it was Brett. I will have to do a friendly fact checkbit later
You trying to say that it's difficult to understand a black man when he's speaking?

Because that sounds racist my dude......................... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: westx
Back in the day in the first number 1 vs number 2 game Penn State played Miami in the Fiesta Bowl. It was the second best championship game after TX/SC.

Miami should have won by at least 20 points. They had at least 500 yards of offense and I don't think Penn State had 200.

But Vinny Testeverde threw at least 5 interceptions and they also fumbled a couple of times. Penn State got their last interception in their end zone with 10 seconds to go and Penn State won 14/10.

That's when Miami started the swag and the hated Jimmy Johnson and the U were defeated.

Miami should have won but Penn State instead. Why because they

Scored
More
Last edited:
The DC in that game had a great game plan, though I would argue the game itself wasn't great.

Anybody know who the DC for Penn state was? You've probably heard of him

The DC in that game had a great game plan, though I would argue the game itself wasn't great.

Anybody know who the DC for Penn state was? You've probably heard of him
so....how many little boys do you reckon he fu@ked that night?...A POS is a POS no matter the game....

@clob94 hate to do this but your the coach on defense for Texas. Are you putting a spy on Pennix? Are you blitzing more often in this game or do you trust you front to get to Pennix?
Penix doesn’t run much and blitzing him is a bad choice.

Last edited:
Penix doesn’t run much and blitzing him is a bad choice.
He preforms the worst under pressure? Its when he has all day to sit back and let long developing routes get open is when he is dangerous as hell. Decently blitz him

Washington's Oline won the Joe Moore Award.

It will definitely be entertaining.

Sweat and Murph need to embrace the hate. At the next press conference throw their collective stuff on the table and just say, “Washington o line is the best holding team in the country. If the refs call it straight up, they can’t stop us. But they haven’t called holding all year so we don’t expect them to start now!”

So last night at the poker table I run into Michigan fan....good card player..80 yrs old. He tells me that he expects Texas and Mich. In the final....he says Mich has the best DL in the final 4....I tell him I take exception to that. He doesn't argue. He just says...you really Believe that?..

I say...no offense, but y'all ain't played anyone yet...he starts to protest,mumbling something about OSU and Penn St....but then just says...you may be right.

Like I said...he was. Pretty smart guy....

So last night at the poker table I run into Michigan fan....good card player..80 yrs old. He tells me that he expects Texas and Mich. In the final....he says Mich has the best DL in the final 4....I tell him I take exception to that. He doesn't argue. He just says...you really Believe that?..

I say...no offense, but y'all ain't played anyone yet...he starts to protest,mumbling something about OSU and Penn St....but then just says...you may be right.

Like I said...he was. Pretty smart guy....
But did you win any money? I hosted a game of 10 people at the table Friday night and lost my arse. Such a gracious host..

Lee Corso made it known Saturday who he believes will be playing in the College Football Playoff national championship.

Corso revealed his picks to Kirk Herbstreit, who posted the remarks on social media prior to their takes on on ESPN’s “College GameDay” in Pasadena.

“I have Texas,” Corso said. “I picked Texas to win it all.”

Reactions: oldhorn2
Matthew Mcconaughey Horns Up GIF by Texas Longhorns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT