ADVERTISEMENT

ND line down to -3.5

To your point of pre snap reads, blitzes, & coverage, the reason the Dline is key is that an experienced team will adjust for blitzes & pick them apart if they know that is the D's only option. For coverage, it doesn't matter if you have four Deon Sanders if they have to cover for 6-7 seconds. Not saying those things will happen, but just my opinion on why the Dline hinders the back 7.
Yea sure but these are college level offenses with inexperienced players on their side as well. I'm not expecting perfect execution on the offensive side of the ball, particularly not on the first game. Its not ideal, but it can and does work.

So our resident ND fans that are all jacked about the Irish, watched their squad play:

3 top 50 offenses, 1 of which was in the top 25.

8 top 50 defenses, 5 from the ACC, 2 American and 1 Pac 12. 3 of which made the top 25. Clemson, BC and Temple, once again.. I can see why some like to bring up the lessors.

5 top 50 rushing offenses, 5 in the top 25, 4 Power 5 including Texas the others were GT, Clemson, Navy, Stanford... I can see why some like to talk Texas rushing up as it certainly got better after week 2 changes.

3 top 50 passing offenses, 1 of which made the top 25 (Clemson). The other 2, UMASS (FBS Indy) and USC.

By far the best three teams they played all season long were Clemson, Stanford and the 13th data point bowl loss.

That Notre Dame hype machine has never slowed, they pump it out as fast as they can make it.

While I'm still in the boat that they beat Texas because I know Texas is still developing a young squad with very few upper class men and looking at a ceiling of 7-8 wins more likely than not. It's a pure joy to see their optimism with Kelly entering his 7th year. I'll probably feel a little more like this next summer with Charlie entering his 4th and his 3rd full recruiting class under his belt.

Notre Dame wins 34-27, I hate making prognostications.

I've never cared about offensive rankings, I just care about wins & losses. Alabama will never come close to Baylor, Okie St, TCU, OU when looking at stats but who do you have winning the game?
Last year, for example, both Navy & Temple were undefeated & ranked when ND played them. They were both good teams. And playing triple option offenses like GT & Navy isn't very fun to defend. Not to mention most teams circle ND on their calendar like Clemson, Temple, Stanford all did by moving it to national night game & Pitt bringing in their 50 greatest players to be honored.
So ND scheduled Temple to be a cupcake & they were 8-0 & ranked top 15. Navy was 5-0 & top 20. Then GT was 2-0 ranked top 15 but fell apart after ND beat them up. And Texas was supposed to be the shiny gem on the schedule. USC played top 5 ball one week & crap the next. Schedules are tricky.

Either way, I can't compare ND's D this year to last year. It's almost completely different, but in a good or bad way I don't know yet?
I think we can't replace Jaylon, but overall, 11-17 guys who will play, we are better. Not having 5-6 guys injured helps. But mostly because the Dline is deep, the secondary is experienced & I think the LBs as a unit will be solid. So last year it felt like we were playing 8 versus 11, this year will be 11v11. Don't need them to be great, just don't give up 30. I think the offense will score 34 a game, so they just need to be above average.

And I like Brian Kelly lot. He has picked up recruiting again after previous three coaches destroyed it. He had ND back to a 10 win program who challenges every couple years & he doesn't mess with violations. He kicked the starting QB from the national title game off the team (and out of school) for cheating on homework. He kicked 4 starters (one just got drafted) off the team (& out of school) for cheating on a test together. None of the above were proven, but players admitted to him so he kicked them out. And some players who are academically eligible by NCAA standards have been kicked out for not meeting ND standards. So the opposite of the SEC.

Yea sure but these are college level offenses with inexperienced players on their side as well. I'm not expecting perfect execution on the offensive side of the ball, particularly not on the first game. Its not ideal, but it can and does work.

I'm hoping (as a ND fan) that the passing offense isn't a factor because ND just sticks to the run. I'm not a fan of throwing 40 times a game.

I've never cared about offensive rankings, I just care about wins & losses. Alabama will never come close to Baylor, Okie St, TCU, OU when looking at stats but who do you have winning the game?
Last year, for example, both Navy & Temple were undefeated & ranked when ND played them. They were both good teams. And playing triple option offenses like GT & Navy isn't very fun to defend. Not to mention most teams circle ND on their calendar like Clemson, Temple, Stanford all did by moving it to national night game & Pitt bringing in their 50 greatest players to be honored.
So ND scheduled Temple to be a cupcake & they were 8-0 & ranked top 15. Navy was 5-0 & top 20. Then GT was 2-0 ranked top 15 but fell apart after ND beat them up. And Texas was supposed to be the shiny gem on the schedule. USC played top 5 ball one week & crap the next. Schedules are tricky.

Either way, I can't compare ND's D this year to last year. It's almost completely different, but in a good or bad way I don't know yet?
I think we can't replace Jaylon, but overall, 11-17 guys who will play, we are better. Not having 5-6 guys injured helps. But mostly because the Dline is deep, the secondary is experienced & I think the LBs as a unit will be solid. So last year it felt like we were playing 8 versus 11, this year will be 11v11. Don't need them to be great, just don't give up 30. I think the offense will score 34 a game, so they just need to be above average.

And I like Brian Kelly lot. He has picked up recruiting again after previous three coaches destroyed it. He had ND back to a 10 win program who challenges every couple years & he doesn't mess with violations. He kicked the starting QB from the national title game off the team (and out of school) for cheating on homework. He kicked 4 starters (one just got drafted) off the team (& out of school) for cheating on a test together. None of the above were proven, but players admitted to him so he kicked them out. And some players who are academically eligible by NCAA standards have been kicked out for not meeting ND standards. So the opposite of the SEC.
Bama was a poor choice, they are exactly where I would like my team to be OVERALL! But, you already new that!

More complete than a Baylor, OU, Okie State or TCU. Texas will need a prolofic offense unlike Bama due to these cats being on the schedule, but Bama is where I like numbers, with a little better pass O. Although, had BU put together a top 35 defense, they would have been someone to reckon with.

2015 Bama, Total offense 45th, Total D 3rd, Rushing O 32nd (control the game) and Passing O 62nd. The problem with the teams you chose to throw in the mix with Bama is TCU can be that type of team with better D unlike 2015, they were down on D last year, OU knows how to win until it matters, BU and Okie State will always be offense junkies!

Clemson is another squad that put together great numbers: Total O 11th, Total D 10th, Rushing O 21st and Passing O 23...It got them to the title game!

So, no. I don't want stats like BU or Okie State.

Ohio State was 41st in Total O, 9th in Total D, 11th in rushing offense and 100th in passing O.

That's getting it done against REAL competition, although the ACC and B1G are a bit top heavy, ya know. There is definitely a bit more parity in some conferences and it changes from year to year.

Last edited:
There is still the chance Texas has another bad season too. Freshman QB & Center, probably freshmen playing a lot at WR, a weak Dline.
We have all just assumed they will be better? They could improve in some areas & digress in others?
I feel the same way about ND. Our defense could end up being terrible & we might not sniff 10 wins.

You could say that about almost every school in the country. The Texas offense is going to be a lot better probably top 50 better. Our rush offense should be top 15 good.

Reading on here is where I get the Dline is weak. Seems most on here are very concerned about the Dline.
And depth is the key to Dline. Most teams have a solid 3-4 guys, but good Dlines are deep.
Just from reading this forum tells me that the Dline is what everyone is worried about.
Opening game they will get a good test. I'm really excited about our OLine.

No, you read on here we are concerned about our DTs, not our dline. Our DEs are pretty talented bunch. If we are running a 4-2-5 defense, we are thin. If we run a 3-3-5 defense we are probably at our strength where we emphasize our DE/LBs and minimize our DTs.

I'm much less concerned about our pass defense than our run defense, but I have faith we can score some points this year and put teams in catch up mode where we force them to pass and that is the strength of our defense.

I'm excited to see how we use Devin Duvernay at 5'11 209 already added 10 lbs since on campus with his 4.38 speed. More like a running back then a slot receiver.

I am really hoping we put him in the backfield a few times as a change of pace guy. He is built to play any number of positions.

Where are you getting that the Big12 had the top statistical rushing offenses, thus damaging the rushing defenses statistically, relative to other conferences?

Top50 Rushing Offenses:
1 Georgia Southern (Sun Belt)
2 Baylor (Big12)
2 Navy (AAC)
4 Air Force (Mountain West)
5 Oregon (Pac12)
6 Appalachian State (Sun Belt)
7 LSU (SEC)
8 Georgia Tech (ACC)
9 New Mexico (Mountain West)
10 South Florida (AAC)
11 Ohio State (Big10)
12 Army (Independent)
13 Houston (AAC)
14 San Diego State (Mountain West)
15 Arkansas State (Sun Belt)
16 West Virginia (Big12)
17 Texas (Big12)
18 North Carolina (ACC)
19 Stanford (Pac12)
20 Tennessee (SEC)
21 Clemson (ACC)
22 Oklahoma (Big12)
23 Arizona (Big12)
24 TCU (Big12)
25 Nevada (Mountain West)
26 Indiana (Big10)
27 Notre Dame (Independent)
27 Toledo (MAC)
29 Western Michigan (MAC)
30 North Carolina State (ACC)
31 Maryland (ACC)
32 Alabama (SEC)
33 Colorado State (Mountain West)
34 Arkansas (SEC)
35 Auburn (SEC)
36 UNLV (Mountain West)
37 Duke (ACC)
38 Georgia (SEC)
39 Boise State (Mountain West)
40 Texas Tech (Big12)
41 Northern Illinois (MAC)
42 Northwestern (Big10)
43 Texas State (Sun Belt)
44 Pittsburgh (ACC)
45 Mississippi (SEC)
46 Utah (Pac12)
47 San Jose State (Mountain West)
48 Iowa State (Big12)
49 Iowa (Big10)
50 Ohio (MAC)

Top10 Rushing Offenses
AAC - 2
Mountain West - 2
Sun Belt - 2
ACC - 1
Big12 - 1
SEC - 1
Pac12 - 1

Top25 Rushing Offenses
Big12 - 6
AAC - 4
Mountain West - 4
ACC - 3
Sun Belt - 3
SEC - 2
Pac12 - 2
Big10 - 1
Independent - 1

Top50 Rushing Offenses
Mountain West - 8
Big12 - 8
ACC - 7
SEC - 7
AAC - 4
Sun Belt - 4
MAC - 4
Pac12 - 4
Big10 - 3
Independent - 2

I really don't see the statistical backing to say that the Big12 has better rushing offenses than other conferences, as a whole.

It's pretty deep with solid rushing teams, but so are several other conferences, and the Big12 doesn't have a pile of elite teams (actually fewer than other conferences)

So I would say the using statistics to compare what Warren, or any Texas RB, did in 2015...........is completely fair
(obviously)

So that brings us back to the earlier

How can you not see that in a league of 10 teams 5 of which are in the top 25 rush offenses in the country; HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW GOOD THIS CONFERENCE IS AT RUNNING THE BALL?????

LOL

And yet your whole board is filled with posts of "If the team is showing improvement, not getting blown out against the good teams"

You can't have it both ways

And yet this whole thread is filled with you also telling us a loss is a loss.

Jut think SOW, if the passing offense can improve to 260 YPG we'll be legit like ND. I'm willing to wager the new offense produces at least 60% more passing YPG average than 2015. That would be 232 YPG.

This is great....I like this type discussion. I have said and I will say again....I expect that our D line will be at least as good as last year. True....we lost the big guy, and have nothing like him this year. Problem was.....we didnt have him last year either. He was a monster against OU, but for the rest of the schedule he was hurt and not that effective. I just dont expect us to consistantly get blown off the line of scrimmage like we were last year. Rice had a 260 lb OG last yer and they ran all over us. I dont see that happening again. We will rotate in young guys that will miss assignments and sometimes be out of position, but I dont think they will be that easy to move around.

Reactions: Godz40Acrez
Jut think SOW, if the passing offense can improve to 260 YPG we'll be legit like ND. I'm willing to wager the new offense produces at least 60% more passing YPG average than 2015. That would be 232 YPG.

If your strength is defense & running game it really doesn't matter how many yards you throw for, but when & how it happens. If you throw for just 200 ypg but do it in conjunction with your power running game that is really good & impossible for a defense to stop.

Reactions: TexExSpur
Bama was a poor choice, they are exactly where I would like my team to be OVERALL! But, you already new that!

More complete than a Baylor, OU, Okie State or TCU. Texas will need a prolofic offense unlike Bama due to these cats being on the schedule, but Bama is where I like numbers, with a little better pass O. Although, had BU put together a top 35 defense, they would have been someone to reckon with.

2015 Bama, Total offense 45th, Total D 3rd, Rushing O 32nd (control the game) and Passing O 62nd. The problem with the teams you chose to throw in the mix with Bama is TCU can be that type of team with better D unlike 2015, they were down on D last year, OU knows how to win until it matters, BU and Okie State will always be offense junkies!

Clemson is another squad that put together great numbers: Total O 11th, Total D 10th, Rushing O 21st and Passing O 23...It got them to the title game!

So, no. I don't want stats like BU or Okie State.

Ohio State was 41st in Total O, 9th in Total D, 11th in rushing offense and 100th in passing O.

That's getting it done against REAL competition, although the ACC and B1G are a bit top heavy, ya know. There is definitely a bit more parity in some conferences and it changes from year to year.

That's what happened to OU last year. They built their team to play in the high pace 50-45 games of the Big12. They got punched in the mouth by a physical Texas & ran over by a balanced Clemson.

This is great....I like this type discussion. I have said and I will say again....I expect that our D line will be at least as good as last year. True....we lost the big guy, and have nothing like him this year. Problem was.....we didnt have him last year either. He was a monster against OU, but for the rest of the schedule he was hurt and not that effective. I just dont expect us to consistantly get blown off the line of scrimmage like we were last year. Rice had a 260 lb OG last yer and they ran all over us. I dont see that happening again. We will rotate in young guys that will miss assignments and sometimes be out of position, but I dont think they will be that easy to move around.

I guess as your opponent week 1 I look at it the following way:
I would rather play a young Dline with question marks at DT than play a dominant Dline right off the start. Especially when I feel a strength of mine is OLine.

So I'm not saying Texas' Dline is bad, just saying I rather play their Dline week than a team who is stacked at Dline.

That's what happened to OU last year. They built their team to play in the high pace 50-45 games of the Big12. They got punched in the mouth by a physical Texas & ran over by a balanced Clemson.

Which is exactly why I was trying to tell that other jackass that Texas will run a power spread, it won't be veer n shoot straight up Briles style. Charlie knows that his team has to remain physical and be able to pound the rock and control the clock not just score at will. Texas only averaged 145 yards passing per game last year, I look for that to increase by 60% which will put them a little over 200 yards per game and yes I expect it to compliment the run. I'm not looking for Baylor numbers and neither is our staff.

Which is exactly why I was trying to tell that other jackass that Texas will run a power spread, it won't be veer n shoot straight up Briles style. Charlie knows that his team has to remain physical and be able to pound the rock and control the clock not just score at will. Texas only averaged 145 yards passing per game last year, I look for that to increase by 60% which will put them a little over 200 yards per game and yes I expect it to compliment the run. I'm not looking for Baylor numbers and neither is our staff.

I think the critical point will come on 3rd down & obvious passing distance. If Texas can convert 3rd downs with a freshman QB they should be okay. But 3 & outs are a killer.

Top25 Rushing Offenses
Big12 - 6
AAC - 4
Mountain West - 4
ACC - 3
Sun Belt - 3
SEC - 2
Pac12 - 2
Big10 - 1
Independent - 1

Top50 Rushing Offenses
Mountain West - 8
Big12 - 8
ACC - 7
SEC - 7
AAC - 4
Sun Belt - 4
MAC - 4
Pac12 - 4
Big10 - 3
Independent - 2

I really don't see the statistical backing to say that the Big12 has better rushing offenses than other conferences, as a whole. Ummm... are you fvcking BLIND? You JUST POSTED that the Big 12 DOES have better rushing offenses than the rest of the country..... More top 50 rushing teams than anyone, more topp 25 teams....

It's pretty deep with solid rushing teams, but so are several other conferences, and the Big12 doesn't have a pile of elite teams (actually fewer than other conferences) The Big 12 STILL has more teams with top 25 rushing offenses than any other conference. Especially any of the other P5 conferences.

I really want to call you stupid.... and insult you. But, I mean at this point I am sure you already know what I would say, and that it would all be true.... and I just really dont have the energy to get in to it with you today junior.... even your own fan base has said you arent worth it on this very board..... so for the love of God... or Satan... or Puff the Magic Dragon - just stop posting.... please..

I think the critical point will come on 3rd down & obvious passing distance. If Texas can convert 3rd downs with a freshman QB they should be okay. But 3 & outs are a killer.
One of the absolute biggest issue last season, 102 in the nation on 3rd down conversion.

I didnt realize that everything this season is dictated by last year in any way shape or form.... also didnt realize that losing as much production and starts as you did doesnt hurt ND, just the rest of the world.... NEWS FLASH - this isnt last year and it isnt the game in South Bend.

You idiots are walking in to DKR, in the 1st week of the season, brutal heat and humidity, a young and hungry team looking for redemption at home and over 105K LOUD screaming drunk fans intent on giving you guys hell...

Make no mistake about it, this is a war but you guys act ike it is a walk in the park... Gonna be fun wathing Texas punch ND right inthe mouth to start things off and watch your team fold. And fwiw - the line is going the way it is bc more ppl are inclined to believe this game will go differently than YOU seem to think it will...

But play dumb and act ignorant while explaining why reality etc only applies to teams NOT named ND... come September it will be fun seeing you guys fade out of here and not coming back.... And when the final horn sounds, and Texas sits victorious by the score of 38-23, I intend to be at DKR - ON THE SIDELINES just so I can bottle and taste the domer tears........ may even make a GIF of it and post it here and on the Domer site every day simply bc those tears would be most refreshing.

Maybe one day you will understand double standards only hold up for so long before life comes along to make you eat them. When that happens to you in Austin this year, I will hook you up with some great salsa to make it go down easier though. ;)

We lost a lot of production, but seem to be better as a whole at receiver. It's a very talented group. Defense, we lost smith which would be like you losing Jefferson. Of course Jefferson isn't proven yet but the potential is there as his preseason AA status suggests. We've got a good QB that is top 5 or 6 preseason Heisman, and you guys will probably be starting a freshman QB, along with some freshman OLineman...

What I'm saying is both teams have their pluses and minuses. I don't think the crowd will be a factor. ND is experienced there. The main worry on my end is the heat. Especially in the second half cramping might be a big factor for some of NDS better athletes. We shall see. I do hope for an ND win, but I don't think it'll be anywhere near last year's performance.

We lost a lot of production, but seem to be better as a whole at receiver. It's a very talented group. Defense, we lost smith which would be like you losing Jefferson. Of course Jefferson isn't proven yet but the potential is there as his preseason AA status suggests. We've got a good QB that is top 5 or 6 preseason Heisman, and you guys will probably be starting a freshman QB, along with some freshman OLineman...

What I'm saying is both teams have their pluses and minuses. I don't think the crowd will be a factor. ND is experienced there. The main worry on my end is the heat. Especially in the second half cramping might be a big factor for some of NDS better athletes. We shall see. I do hope for an ND win, but I don't think it'll be anywhere near last year's performance.

We have been repeatedly told by ND fans that the heat won't be a factor. That the kick of temp won't be that different that a summer day in Southbend.

I obviously follow ND football closely, & I have never once heard heat as an excuse. Never.

These are 18-22 year old healthy males who practice in 90-95 degree heat for a month leading up to the game. If it's 100 the entire game, 10 degrees temp difference is still not enough.

Someone's mental strength has to be very weak if they even let the temperature creep into their mind.

If ND cannot play 4-6 seconds, wait 30 seconds, then repeat, they should cancel the program. Seriously, because they are physically weak, mentally weak & have no business calling themselves athletes.

But if you would still like to discuss the weather reports, feel free, it's your board.

I obviously follow ND football closely, & I have never once heard heat as an excuse. Never.

These are 18-22 year old healthy males who practice in 90-95 degree heat for a month leading up to the game. If it's 100 the entire game, 10 degrees temp difference is still not enough.

Someone's mental strength has to be very weak if they even let the temperature creep into their mind.

If ND cannot play 4-6 seconds, wait 30 seconds, then repeat, they should cancel the program. Seriously, because they are physically weak, mentally weak & have no business calling themselves athletes.

But if you would still like to discuss the weather reports, feel free, it's your board.

I have a PhD and I am an exercise science professor so I think I know a little about the topic . The issue becomes composition of sweat. Mental strength doesn't change the physiology of the human body. The major adaption is retention of sodium during exercise due to increased aldostorone sensativity. Fit guys will acclimate to the heat in about a week so if ND will spend between 7-10 days of exercise in 95+ degree weather then it shouldn't be a problem. Will your guys get that?

If not your guys are going to be sweating out more sodium per liter of sweat than our guys. For most it won't matter. They will be able to absorb enough sodium if they are drinking enough Gatorade. There are some that won't be able to restore the sodium and they will cramp so they will go back to the locker room for an IV. That will work for just about everyone. Its rare that an IV doesn't fix the issues with cramping. Only problem is time. It takes 10-15 minutes to get a guy into the locker room, get a liter of IV in them and get them back out to the field.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
I have a PhD and I am an exercise science professor so I think I know a little about the topic . The issue becomes composition of sweat. Mental strength doesn't change the physiology of the human body. The major adaption is retention of sodium during exercise due to increased aldostorone sensativity. Fit guys will acclimate to the heat in about a week so if ND will spend between 7-10 days of exercise in 95+ degree weather then it shouldn't be a problem. Will your guys get that?

If not your guys are going to be sweating out more sodium per liter of sweat than our guys. For most it won't matter. They will be able to absorb enough sodium if they are drinking enough Gatorade. There are some that won't be able to restore the sodium and they will cramp so they will go back to the locker room for an IV. That will work for just about everyone. Its rare that an IV doesn't fix the issues with cramping. Only problem is time. It takes 10-15 minutes to get a guy into the locker room, get a liter of IV in them and get them back out to the field.

We may need to look into the acrededation of whoever is handing out said PhD if you think there is a noticeable difference in the sweat composition of players who practice daily in temperatures in the 80s and 90s and temps about 10 degrees higher.....when the temperature at kickoff is likely to be right around 90 (and then drop further from there)

And don't try to go the route of "the field turf is hotter than the temp" as ND also practices on field turf, so that effect is the same for both teams.

We already danced this dance, and your own posted stats showed that your "the heat will significantly favor Texas" stance just doesn't hold water, for a normal night in Texas.

You're acting like this is a 2pm kickoff instead of a game that will likely have about as much game time after 9pm as before it.

Unless the day is unusually hot (which we won't know for a month or more) it's not likely to have a significant affect in the game.

Further, if it did have a significant impact, it's much more likely to damage the team with less depth, especially along the LOS
(Which I think even you woukd agree is Texas)

So.........

Accreditation is southern colleges and universities. It all has to do with maintaining core temp. A liter of Sweat will cool about 400 watts assuming humidity isn't to high. In order to maintain a core temp of between 99-101 in 95 degrees requires much more sweat per hour than in lets say 85. The main adaptation to increased heat is increased sweat earlier in exercise and more dilute sweat which leads to a lower core temp. If you aren't exercising in that type of heat your body won't produce the sweat which is adapted to that type of sweat.

The 90 day forecast are already out. Average high for the 4th is 94. They are predicting 95 and sunny. If that happens it will be 100-105 at kick off. If guys aren't training at that temp thier body won't be adapted to optimal cooling at that tem

ou're acting like this is a 2pm kickoff instead of a game that will likely have about as much game time after 9pm as before it.

Decker....are you for real?....I dont know about South Bend but around here football games generally last 3-3 1/2 hours. ....game starts at 630 PM??...That leaves 2 1/2 hrs until 9PM...By all counts that leaves less than 1 hour to go....Do you think it will run past 10 PM?'

I give up telling you that it is staying around 90 degrees until 10 PM

I wrote out a long detailed post yesterday, then deleted it because who cares? Lol

To summarize it without boring you to death (because I can do that):

Graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine in 2009.
Served in AF Special Duty Assignment from '97-'05.
Co-Founder of Indy Boxing & Grappling.

Sent the info to the Sports Medicine Director at the National Institute for Fitness and Sports (NIFS) here in Indy. Not only is he a medical doctor, he trumps me because he is the sports medicine director who works with Olympic & World Class endurance athletes.

He says all the talk & "facts" said on here is "a lot of mumbo jumbo that is only relevant in severe cases."
He said "an increase of 10 degrees when over 55 degrees will cause a decrease in performance by 1.5% in an average athlete."
"Since both teams will have a decrease, Texas may start the decrease a few minutes later. They might have a .5% performance advantage. So pretty much none."

He said all the other talk is just people speaking out their rears trying to sound smart.
He said if anyone would like the actual medical guidelines feel free to contact NIFS.

You can all believe whatever you like, but according to one of the nation's top sports medicine doctors the conditions will not be severe enough to cause an advantage over a half a percent. All the other junk we are spewing is just a bunch of people trying to sound smart. (Which he already knows I am not, lol).

That is my final comment about this since he has made it clear to me I am being stupid & wasting my time. So count me out on this subject moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT