non-Texas games this weekend:

The #1 team in the land is currently losing to Kentucky at the half. They’ve scored a whopping 3 points and have 63 yards of total offense in the first half.

The #1 team in the land is currently losing to Kentucky at the half. They’ve scored a whopping 3 points and have 63 yards of total offense in the first half.
This game not getting much attention. Good game and Kentucky not to be taken lightly.

The Gamecocks didn’t seem to have any problems schwacking Kentucky in their own house by 25 points last week.
Yep, because all of these teams can step up and beat you because there is a lot of talent there. Teams lose, make adjustments and do have some form of pride.

The Big Blue Machine - Michigan - is starting to ROLL. Like I said in another thread, it's fortunate you guys played them early in the year

Do you think it’s possible that UK isn’t as good as you think, as much as UGA isn’t as good as you think? Just a thought.
I think we know more as the season goes. Kentucky is one of those teams that is just never consistent. I don’t think Georgia is as good as they have been in the past, but I’m not a huge Beck fan. Quarterbacks from Georgia and Alabama can look amazing because they have the most talent around them. I think Kentucky is a pretty good team but not a good to great team. I don’t think there is an ELITE team that just is head and shoulders above anyone else. Right now Ohio St, Georgia and Texas appear to be a step above the rest. Tennessee is playing really well but haven’t been really tested. Ole Miss needs to beat someone worth a damn for me to believe

Ohio State has been tested? Was it by Akron, or Western Michigan? Dude, Tennessee has a quality win over a ranked opponent. Georgia’s only quality win is Clemson, who’s still questionable at best. Alabama’s only quality win is…. Do they even have one? Does Wisconsin even count?