ADVERTISEMENT

NOT OT: Kate Upton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Kate Upton

Originally posted by CHUCK8301:
I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of her body until I saw the caboose pic that PNG posted. She has extremely square hips but she has an amazing ass and a beautiful face!

You serious Clark?

scaled.php

Originally posted by Longhrn96:

I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of her body until I saw the caboose pic that PNG posted. She has extremely square hips but she has an amazing ass and a beautiful face!

You serious Clark?
If serious you really need to come out of the closet as well.

Texasd24,

Would you please edit your sig quote from Manny. I doubt he said, "We're going to two things..." or however you have it phrased. It's just wrong. I would fix it for you if I could.

No more links. My company firewall blocks 99% of that stuff. Let's all learn to use and move on. Links should be known as "Cambodia".
wink.gif

Originally posted by Hornbacker:
Texasd24,

Would you please edit your sig quote from Manny. I doubt he said, "We're going to two things..." or however you have it phrased. It's just wrong. I would fix it for you if I could.
Happy?

Texasd24,

wow really? cool story....

Originally posted by dillionaire23:
Originally posted by 3xHorn:
Dill, the video of that guy running a red light, causing a collision that clobbers some poor pedestrian, has to go. That's sickening.

I agree. I swear I didn't even see that guy get hit. My post was intended to imply distraction because of her hotness. My bad.

It's gone now.

Didn't think I was gonna see someone get killed when I opened this thread. Talk about a curveball.

Originally posted by McKinneyHorn05:

Texasd24,

Let it go, I have. Back to the subject at hand check this out:

Originally posted by Texasd24:

Originally posted by McKinneyHorn05:

Texasd24,

Let it go, I have. Back to the subject at hand check this out:

Thanks for getting my mind back on track
smilie2.gif

Ok ok after more consideration and staring .. im sold .. just noticed the beauty mark as well. Shes bangin for sure! I apologize for the temporary lapse in judgemnet men. it wont happen again!

Ok ok after more consideration and staring .. im sold .. just noticed the beauty mark as well. Shes bangin for sure! I apologize for the temporary lapse in judgemnet men. it wont happen again!

I cant believe that it required consideration... I dont know, it hit me pretty damn quick.
This post was edited on 2/18 5:00 PM by Texasd24

So my seventeen year old son is asking me the other day what is the best educational avenue to success the other day... I tell him a masters in business from Harvard.

After seeing this I'm afraid I will have to revise that statement.... I now know that a degree in body art from Cal-Berkley is obviously the most successful and satisfactory avenue to not only happiness but a natural daily boner.

Originally posted by Bleed'nBurntOrange:
So my seventeen year old son is asking me the other day what is the best educational avenue to success the other day... I tell him a masters in business from Harvard.

After seeing this I'm afraid I will have to revise that statement.... I now know that a degree in body art from Cal-Berkley is obviously the most successful and satisfactory avenue to not only happiness but a natural daily boner.
Its funny because its true

Bumpkis for those who missed it
This post was edited on 2/18 10:37 PM by Texasd24

Originally posted by donjuanovan:
Over rated. Saggy boobs for an 18 year old.
If serious, you are a man who has never seen boobs, blind, or gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT