ADVERTISEMENT

NOT OT: Kate Upton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Kate Upton

Originally posted by 3xHorn:
Dill, the video of that guy running a red light, causing a collision that clobbers some poor pedestrian, has to go. That's sickening.

What is that all about? Why did he/she think it was a good idea to post that?

kate-upton-bikini.jpg

I am literally speechless right now. She is perfection. To think that a few(maybe tons who knows) guys have gotten in that - probabl 17 year olds. Can you imagine? i wouldnt know what to do with myself.

Originally posted by Utgrad1949:
I am literally speechless right now. She is perfection. To think that a few(maybe tons who knows) guys have gotten in that - probabl 17 year olds. Can you imagine? i wouldnt know what to do with myself.
I thought you were big baller bagging biddies left and right.

I tell you what. That is amazing right there. There aint a part of her (or he brunette pal) that I wouldn't lick. And if it got me tossed in jail... Well, I'd lick it, do my thing and then slap the cuffs on myself.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Texasd24:

This what no one on here understands. Never claim they are all hot. Just younger than me and not fat. Sure I get some good lookin ones but nothin like that. I think its funny how all yall know how to do on here is make fun of people behind a computer screen. I bet yall wouldnt say half the shit to anyones face.

Originally posted by Texasd24:

This what no one on here understands. Never claim they are all hot. Just younger than me and not fat. Sure I get some good lookin ones but nothin like that. I think its funny how all yall know how to do on here is make fun of people behind a computer screen. I bet yall wouldnt say half the shit to anyones face.
I actually meant it as a compliment.

bump. This is much more entertaining than that Wisconsin thread.

smh

New phrase I just learned.

Do yourself a favor and YouTube Kate cuz her Guess ads available there are beyond words. Not great with links off the IPad

Originally posted by tex-n-chgo:
Do yourself a favor and YouTube Kate cuz her Guess ads available there are beyond words. Not great with links off the IPad
Thanks for the advice.

Originally posted by PlanoHorn:
video outtakes. MERCY!!!
It's times like this that the comment below deserves revisiting.

Originally posted by donjuanovan:
Over rated. Saggy boobs for an 18 year old.
Either my sarcasm meter is irreparably broken or donjuanovan needs a form of Lasik that probably hasn't been invented. Those cans are unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT