ADVERTISEMENT

NOT OT: Kate Upton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Kate Upton

I have yet to see a piece of clothing that looks good on her.

I guess some women are just meant to be naked...

Horee sheet.

Dill, the video of that guy running a red light, causing a collision that clobbers some poor pedestrian, has to go. That's sickening.

Originally posted by 3xHorn:
Dill, the video of that guy running a red light, causing a collision that clobbers some poor pedestrian, has to go. That's sickening.

I was wondering if that's real or photoshopped?

Reactions: rfmason44

Originally posted by lnghrnfn06:
39 pictures and not 1 of them of the caboose, despicable.

mmmkay.

KateUpton.jpg

Hard to believe Kate Upton and Rosie O'Donnell are technically the same species.

Come on guys.....the girl on the left is Kate Upton. lnghrnfn06 wanted a pic of her "caboose" so I attempted to deliver.

Originally posted by PNG1992:
Come on guys.....the girl on the left is Kate Upton. lnghrnfn06 wanted a pic of her "caboose" so I attempted to deliver.
Not trying to be a kill joy but no picture is visible here. An I the only one who cant see it?

I agree. I swear I didn't even see that guy get hit. My post was intended to imply distraction because of her hotness. My bad.

It's gone now.

Originally posted by dillionaire23:

I agree. I swear I didn't even see that guy get hit. My post was intended to imply distraction because of her hotness. My bad.

It's gone now.

I think I read somewhere that the pedestrian survived that accident believe it or not.

I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of her body until I saw the caboose pic that PNG posted. She has extremely square hips but she has an amazing ass and a beautiful face!

That's what we're after boys
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by CHUCK8301:
I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of her body until I saw the caboose pic that PNG posted. She has extremely square hips but she has an amazing ass and a beautiful face!

OB's, the only place a perfect bodied, beautiful girl can get nitpicked!
smilie2.gif
Wish my wife's junk still looked like that......not too far off but that is nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT